First Meeting

Let Go & Move On

 

"Donghae," Leeteuk called as he peeked his head inside the bakery. "Ready to go?" 

 

The man behind the counter looked up as he heard the voice that belonged to no other but his close friend. He placed the unfinished cake on the counter and swung his back pack on his shoulders. He ran his hands through his pants, dusting off all the dough to make his uniform in perfection.

 

"Yeah, lets go." he replied simply and made his way out of the bakery.

 

If Donghae was not at school or studying, he would be helping his grandfather manage the bakery. It wasn't a big, fancy one; but it was enough to make money for living. Now that his parents were gone, it was the least he could do.   

 

 

 

The two high school students walked towards their school building, meeting their other friend, Taecyeon. 

 

"Hey, my  younger sister is going to attend our school starting today," Leeteuk said, proudly as they walked to the first class. 

 

"Seriously? I didn't even know you had two sisters," Taecyeon shrugged. Yuri was also Leeteuk's sister. 

 

"Yeah, and you better not mess with her when she gets here." Leeteuk teased. Taecyeon was known as the school's player. He messed around with girls just for the fun of it. His relationships wouldn't last long though - no longer than two weeks. He left them broken-hearted and furious, just like his ex did to him. And since then, he has never moved on.

 

"Dude, I would never break bro-code. I won't touch your sister." He replied, a little annoyed. 

 

Two ladies walked down the hallway. Their heels clicking against the floor every time they stepped.

 

"Yoona!" Leeteuk shouted, getting their attention. They walked towards each other, giving a warm hug. 

 

"Yah, you don't even greet me?" Yuri teased as she watched the two hug. 

 

"I see you every day, why would I miss you?" Leeteuk scoffed and put his attention back to Yoona. "You haven't grown an inch since I've seen you. And the last time, you were still fourteen!" Leeteuk let out a chuckle. 

 

"Oppa," Yoona giggles. "I'm not small anymore." 

 

"If you say so." He replied. "Anyway, here are my friends." Leeteuk introduced Donghae and Taecyeon one by one. 

 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lee Donghae. You can call me Hae." he said and offered a smile. 

 

On the other hand, Taecyeon stood still and looked at her intensively. Multiple thoughts shot through his mind as he looked at the lady with the beautiful body and nice features. "If you ever.. want a tour around school or something.." He managed to say. "Just let me know." He did his famous to-die-for wink and caused Yoona's cheeks to become a little red like any other girl would. 

 

Quickly, Donghae elbowed him gently as a 'back off Leeteuk's sister' warning. There was no way he was going to let Taec play around with Yoona. 

 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Im Yoona." she smiled. "I should be going to class now.." She looked over to her older sister with a hint of worry. "Unnie, where's Mr. Woohyun's class?" 

 

"Ooh," Donghae spoke up as Yuri was about to reply. "I guess I have next class with you.." He chuckled softly. "I'll walk you there." 

 

"Really? Thank you, Hae!" She eye smiled, clapping her hands together. "I swear, I will never know where to go." They both laughed and chatted, as they walked down to the classroom. They talked confortably, as if they were close friends.