School Boy Charmer

School Boy Charmer

Today was another day of school. Agonizing, but there was one highlight of the day. Jeon Jungkook, the hot boy who was just a bit older than you and in your grade. You loved everything about him. EVERYTHING! You would always tell Yoongi, your best friend, about something cute Jungkook would do. You nicknamed Jungkook, Kookie, walked behind him all the time, and tried to sit revatively close in all the classes you had together or at lunch. Yoongi would always whine "____-ah~ Just talk to the boy!" He wasn't a big fan when it came to hearing about his donsaeng. Yoongi didn't hate Jungkook or anything, he just found it ridiculous that you still hadn't made the slightest hint or move on him yet.

You were at your locker when Yoongi appeared. "Sunbae!" You hugged him excitedly. "Whats up with you?" He asked. You stood and rolled your eyes happily. "Kookie got his hair cut yesterday and daaaang he looks sooo good." You drooled thinking about the shirtless picture of your lover with his black hair working perfectly for him. "Yah! We are at school! Stop thinking about this boy before he comes by and-" Yoongi stopped talking when he saw Jungkook walking by smirking. "Jin Sunbae! How you doing?" Jungkook bumped his fist to Jin and hugged him who was right next to your locker. I froze. "Yoongi! What do I do!?" You whispered hurriedly. Jin and Jungkook continued talking about random things. "Touch him! Not like a but kinda trip onto him? Nevermind! Just don't be stu-" Yoongi again stopped talking when you were hit by someone. "Oww~" You fell slightly holding your head. "Ohhhhhh ____! I'm so sorry..." Jungkook tried to help you but you lifted your head hitting his nose. Jungkook threw his head back groaning. "Oh my gosh Jungkook! I'm sorry! Here." You held his cheeks in your hands without realizing it and you're eyes met. His expression went from pain to amazement as he stared in your eyes. You two stayed like that for a second but then he began to sniffle and wiggle his nose. It wasn't bleeding so you figured he was somehwat ok. "I-its fine ___. S-see you next period..." He left your touch slowly. Him and Jin walked away but Jungkook would look back at you. "Well your stupidity paid off!" Yoongi said patting your shoulder. "Y-Yoongi..I touched him! I held his cheeks! A-a-and his cheeks were soft and he stared in my eyes and wiggled his nose and it was SO adorable!! I love it! Oh my gosh...He's so....charming. Everything about him is just perfection..." You swooned agaisnt your locker. "Yeah I saw that." Yoongi chuckled. "I can't believe it! I HAVE to see him next period! I HAVE to!!" You ran off to next period leaving your Sunbae behind.

You sat near to back of the classroom and made sure that the seats on either side of you were empty. One for Jungkook and the other for Yoongi. Suddenly Jungkook walked through the door smiling with Yoongi. Your heart raced seeing his smiling face. Jungkook locked eyes with you, but quickly looked away. He seemed startled at your presence. He was about to sit near the door when Yoongi motioned him to sit next to you. Jungkook looked afraid but did as Yoongi motioned him to do. He nervously sat next to you but you didn't watch him. You watched Yoongi who sat infront of Jungkook instead. Yoongi talked and joked with Jungkook trying to get him less nervous. "____ do you have any paper?" Jungkook asked shyly. "Y-ye Kookie-" You cursed in your head over and over as you realized that you just called him by his nickname. "Kookie?" Yoongi asked jokingly not knowing. "No! I didn't say Kookie I said...said...cookie! I call everyone cookie ahaha...." You tried to cover for yourself but it just didn't work. "Kookie.I like it." Jungkook smiled wiggling his nose. You couldn't think clearly but got him his paper. "Here.." You handed him the paper slowly. He was about to grab the edge closest to him but then held you hand, rubbing his thumb on the back of your hand. You couldn't believe this was happening. He smirked pulling the paper away. "Can I just say something?" Yoongi inturrupted raising his hand. You two looked to your sunbae. Jungkook nodded. "Can you two just kiss already? I mean you better just do it before the bell rings." You stared wide eyed at Yoongi as Jungkook looked down nervously. "Sunbae!" You scolded hitting his thigh. "Yah! Don't hit an older person. Thats rude." Yoongi sassed. You turned back to Jungkook. "Jungkook I'm sorry about hi-" Jungkook cut you off by kissing you. You closed your eyes as he stood over you. The smell of his was a good smell, not an agitating, weird, strong, or odd smell. He put his forehead to yours pulling your lip. He gazed into your eyes. "____~ Please be my girlfriend. Please." He seemed to moan to you. "Yes Oppa. Freaking yes..." You two hadn't noticed that class had started and that your class and teacher were watching you and Jungkook. "____ and Jungkook! How would like to spend time in the slammer of the school? Also known as, DETENTION! Afterschool, today, until 6:00! No earlier! Now class...." You and Jungkook laughed at each other quietly. "Detention will be fun cutie." He kissed your neck and sat down. All you could think was "Yoongi sunbae, THANK YOU SO MUCH!" You, ____, finally had gotten to School Boy Charmer to be yours.