My Miss Right One

My Miss Right

3rd P.O.V

Hyukjae felt he could die anytime soon. He can't do anything but stared at his own leather-red-shoes because of a certain someone that will never stop staring at him. He felt suffocated when the man's eyes will never left his face. It was like digging a hole in his cute face. Hyukjae. himself could not denied that the man had a very intense-beautiful-gaze that he could melt anytime soon.

The man who was Hyukjae called a ert-good-looking-guy staring at Hyukjae with the annoying smirk plasted on his handsome face. How wonderful life could be when he can watch Hyukjae blushing like that all day long. He wanted Hyukjae. Yes. It is all he needed in his life. 

"Y-You . . . What do you want from me? Why suddenly you dragged me into this restaurant and what is your name?" Hyukjae asked in one breathe without looking at the man in front of him. His voice was so merely could be heard but he had done his best to get out from this suffocating aura. Hyukjae can't never getting used with this kind of treatment he get with someone he barely know. Correction. He never met that guy in his 20 years life. Never.

"Tskk. You surely talked a lot." The man said with an annoying smirk on his face. He found it cute when Hyukjae be like that. 

"Call me Hae, Lee Donghae to be exact and I want ..... YOU." Donghae answered with a high confident build up in  his self. 

Hyukjae eyes grew bigger and he can feels his face is getting hotter. All Hyukjae can do is palmed his red face when he heard a chuckle from the Lee Donghae guy. Actually, to tell the truth, Hyukjae can save his life from the guy because they were in a fancy Italy restaurant that full of customers. But Hyukjae could not find any guts to escaped. Plus, he felt there is no need to be anxious when they are in public restaurant. 

"Lee Donghae-sshi, you are so weird. Why would you want me when I am not a thing that can be bought with money. I think you made a mistake , Lee Donghae-sshi." Hyukjae spoke up after he found that Donghae will not saying anything if he didn't asked. What an annoying guy he met, Hyukjae thought.

"You are so cute, Hyuk. Thats why I wanted you." Donghae said. He couldn't denied that he wants Hyukjae so badly. Donghae know the way he attacked Hyukjae was so sudden but he didn't know if there is another way he can 'greet' his long-time-crush. Yes. Donghae already made up with his mind that he will 'greet' his crush with his own way. 

"Don't you remember me, Hyuk? The one you always called 'hubby' when you were a kid? The one you can rely on when you were bullied at school? The one that called you 'wifey'?" Donghae asked without took off his eyes from Hyuk but behind all those words, Donghae felt disappointed if the next Hyukjae's answer is a no. How could Hyukjae forgot all those significant memory they had through when they were a friend once upon a time. Donghae admitted that he is the one who's at fault because he left Hyukjae alone. He left Hyukjae without saying a word. He was a kid on that time. He couldn't do anything. It was his parents choice to get a better life at the city. He was afraid that if he said goodbye to Hyukjae, he could never leave that place. Hyukjae is Donghae's other half. Hyukjae is Donghae's. 

Hyukjae who is obvious with the changed of mood can't sit still. Hyukjae knew that Donghae is sad because the way Donghae spoke was so with hope. But Hyukjae can't remember anything. Hyukjae is clueless. He never had a friend named Lee Donghae. He remembered once he had a best friend but that friend caused him suffered. Yes. Hyukjae didn't remember who it was but for sure he don't want to know who is his bestfriend. Hyukjae still remember the pain he felt after he was admitted in hospital for crying too much. He had burdened his family with his crying non-stop and after a few month, he accepted the fact that his bestfriend will never comeback. Hyukjae already erased his bestfriend named in his mind and until today he can't ever imagine how his bestfriend look a like. 

"I don't want to know who he is. I don't know what are you talking about, Lee Donghae-shi. You are talking nonsense. I never had a bestfriend but if I had, maybe my bestfriend isn't here." Hyukjae said while holding his tears from burst. Hyukjae couldn't understand why Donghae present made him in tears and on top of that, why Hyukjae felt Donghae is the one he wanted to get rid off from his mind. 

Shocked. Thats the word that suits Donghae situation. He never thought Hyukjae will hate him at the limit. Donghae could see Hyukjae tried not to cry but Donghae know anytime soon Hyukjae will burst. Donghae feels if he didn't dragged Hyukjae here, maybe Hyukjae will not be in this kind of state. Hyukjae is in mess. Donghae feels he's wrong. 

Neither both of them said anything for the last 15 minutes. They are in their own world, battling if they should stop all this and acted like nothing happen but no. Hyukjae is too kind to let someone felt guilty because of what happened. But this time he didn't know if Donghae deserve his forgiveness. He felt hopeless. 

Before Hyukjae can uttered a word, suddenly Donghae get up from his seat and said "I'm sorry, Hyuk. This is the last time I see you and you can keep my word. I couldn't bear to see you cry again for what I did. I promise you I will not appear in your life. Forgive me,Hyuk."

 

But again, Hyukjae is too kind to let someone he knew in the kind of state. He know Donghae disappointed, sad and hate himself for what he had done. Hyukjae is too kind to let Donghae go like that.

 

 

Hyukjae is too precious that he is ready to forgive Donghae but Donghae is not in his sight anymore.

 

Donghae had left....................