The Beginning

A Milky Story

Lee Ji-Eun, a 13 year old girl, came from a rich family. They own two mansions and a large lot. Ji-Eun's parents decided to rent the other mansion and half of the lot, and they did. A woman from America decided to rent the mansion and the lot. She brought her son, Jang Wooyoung, a 13 year old boy, and left America going to Korea.

" Mom, why do we need to leave America? I'll never see my friends again! " Wooyoung said angrily

" We need to leave dear, there's nothing good left for us here " Mrs. Jang explained

" Is it about dad? "

" Yes"

Finally, they arrived in Seoul, Korea. They rode a taxi going to The Lee Mansion

Wooyoung's Point Of View:

Earlier, mom woke me up. She told me that I need to pack my things. I wanted to ask her where are we going, but I'm to sleepy and she was in a hurry. I opened my eyes and saw that everything was packed up including my things. She asked me to prepare myself because we're going to leave. So, I dressed myself properly and rode a taxi. Because I'm fully awaked, I asked her again where we are going. She just answered me that we will go far away, away from the madness this place gave us. At first, I didn't get the idea. When we arrived in the airport, I understood what's going on. I looked at her as we were abording the plane. Her eyes were teary and she look so pale. I wonder if how critical is our problem affecting my mother. Then, I heard the captain announced that the plane is going to Korea. I kinda panicked. I never wanted to go to that place. What's wrong with her?!  is she even thinking? I thought we aren't going to leave America. I was so surprised I just wanted to jump off the plane and swim back to America. This is all dad's fault!!!  If he didn't made that stupid mistake, I shouldn't have come here. He's really making my life miserable!!!! Now, I've been starring out the window forgetting all the bad thoughts. The city isn't that bad at all....but I still like America. The ride was so long! We passed through a mini forest before we could get there. When we arrived, The cold temperature started entering my body. So, I wore my cozy warm sweater dad gave me on my10th birthday........Arghhh, why am I thinking of dad! Then, a family approached us. I guess it is the Lee family.

"Annyeonghaseyo! welcome to the Lee residence!"