Happy At Last.

My best friend & boyfriend

JiYeon POV:

"SUUUUUUUUUURPRISE!" 

*Get Well Soon & We Love You!* said the banner.

My eyes started to tear. I saw umma, nicole, gongchan-oppa, b1a4, boyfriend, & more. I even saw a picture of me & appa before he passed away.

I looked over to MinWoo.

"Surprise sweetie. We all wanted you to get better & come home safely." He said hugging me lightly. 

"You are really the most amazing boyfriend ever. I love you," I said wrapping my arms around his neck. I kissed him softly & rested my head on his chest.

We walked over to everyone & they handed me gifts & what not. We talked & laughed, aha. I really miss everyone, they make my day so much better (: 

 

*JIYEON GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL & A YEAR HAS PASSED*

 

JiYeon POV: 

Feeling the wind through my hair, & the beat of the music in the car, everything seems perfect. I finally got my licesce & MinWoo & i go to the beach often. 

"Oppa! You need to get your licesce soon so you can drive me around town! ahaha" I said jokingly, but it would be nice for him to drive.

"Don't worry, i will this year!" He said, putting his hands up through the roof. 

We got to the beach & walked to the shore. It was nice & quiet. Hearing the splash of the tides coming on shore wetting our feet. We walked with our hands intertwind & looked out at sea. 

"Why can't we just stay here forever?" I said.

"Well, we can't because people aren't allowed on the beach after 9" MinWoo said. He takes things so seriously, aha.

"I didn't really mean it, oppa. I meant like why can't we be together forever?" I said, looking back at the ocean.

Suddenly he wasn't holding my hand anymore. I looked over & he had a serious face. Did i say something wrong? 

"JiYeon, i know we are young & all but we don't need to rush.  I really do love you. I want you to be mines forever." He said, opening a box & had couple rings in it. They had the infinity sign on it. I was breathless.

"MinWoo..........." I said.

"Choi JiYeon, will you be mines forever?" He said & got down on one knee.

"Yes, MinWoo. I'll be yours forever" I said wrapping my arms around his neck & kissed him deeply. I am truely the luckiest girl alive.