Intro

That XXX

INTROxxx

 

“And that’s a wrap!” The photo shoot director informs everyone in the studio.

 

Gaah~ That’s the best thing I’ve ever heard for the entire day. I’m so tired...

 

I puff out a gallon of air as I remove the stilettos from my feet. My toes are really sore by now. Ouch. We’ve been shooting for 6 hours already – and this is my 2nd photo shoot for today. Could you imagine that??

 

I just want to go home and catch some sleep hopefully... I thought as I try to massage my temple to lessen my migraine. Ack. This is bad... Blame it on the sleepless night, I guess I’ve been staying up late for the past few days – well ever since the so-called scandal broke out I’ve been getting less sleep each night

 

“Good job as always Kiko.” The director said as he approach me. “This is really perfect for the next issue of Vivi and I’m so excited about it!” The director thrilled.

“Arigatou gozaimasu!” I said as I bow. “It’s really nice to work with you Director Hanata. I’m a big fan of your projects and concept ever since. Thank you for choosing me.”

“It’s no problem Darling.” He said as he tapped my shoulder. “You’re perfect for this concept and besides you’re the talk of the town lately.” He teased. I just laughed awkwardly with his statement.

 

Seriously? Is he gonna bring that up here?

 

*RING RING*

 

Saved by the bell~

 

“I’ll just get this first director. Excuse me.” I said as I march my way towards the makeup chair in the corner of the studio.

 

Yuka

Calling...

 

“Hello my dear sister.” I greeted.

“Oniiechaaaaaaan~~~” she whined on the other end.
“Oh? Whats the matter??” I asked.

“Their album is now released! I’m listening to it now. Its soooo good~~” she excitedly explained.

 

Yeah. It will be release today I know but he didn’t give me an advance copy just like what he did when his first solo album went out.

 

That guy really, he just told me that I should go and buy it myself. Telling me that it’s his surprise.

 

 “You need to download it A.S.A.P! and listen to the intro song~” she continue whining like a kid.

“Yeah yeah. I’ll ask my assistant now—”

 

“Kiko, I have an important phone call for you.” My assistant called me as she points me to her phone.

“Okay. Wait for a sec.” I mouthed.

 

“Yuka~ I have to go now, I’ll just call you later okay?”

“Alright. Bye Onii-chan! Love you~”

“Love you too. I’ll hang up now.”

 

 

“Who’s this?” I asked my assistant as she hands me her phone.

“It’s him.” Oh...

 

I immediately grab her phone and greeted the caller.

 

“Hello~” I acknowledged sweetly.

“Hi Babe.” He greeted in English on the other line.

 

I don’t know why, but everytime the word babe comes out from his mouth... It’s just makes me really giddy. Even if its just his voice it makes me feel like I’m in ecstasy already.

 

What more if he’s around right?

 

 “I’ve been trying to reach you in your phone.” He said then I heard him sighed. “But it seems busy~~ Who are you talking to?~~” he whined like a jealous kid – there he goes again, his baby talking antics.

“It’s just Yuka.” I said trying to hold my laughter because of his cuteness. “She’s just telling me about your album.”

“Oh.. Have you downloaded it already?” He asked excitedly – totally forgetting about his jealous act just a second ago.

“Not yet—” he didn’t let me finish as he started ‘crying’ or more like whining. Yes. He’s back being a kid again.Just like that

“Waaa~~ You bad girlfriend~~” He said as he ‘stifle’ while ‘sniffing’ “Hyung and I *sniff* worked hard for our sub-unit and you~~” This guy really... Hmmm...

“Arasso.. Arasso..” I butted-in in Korean – as expected he stopped whining. Oh good gracious, this guy is such a kid. It really works everytime. “I’ll download it myself once I got home. Okay?” I told him.

“Yey~~” he exclaimed – still acting like a kid. I could imagine him jumping up and down on his spot.

 

 

 

 

“Now go home...” he said with his normal voice.

 

“I’ve been waiting for you for hours already.” He hoarsely said—

 

 

“NANI??!” I exclaimed but he just laugh on the other end.

“I love you.”

 

*toot*

 

 

What??

 

Did he just hang up on me??—

 

 

WAIT A SECOND.

 

 

 

 

 

He’s in Japan???