Step 1: Find A Boyfriend

♥ ღThe Substitute Boyfriend♥ ღ

 

 

 

 

It’s over. Those were the last words he said to me before he left with his things. I was a crying mess. Choi Siwon and I have been together for 1 year, but now it’s over just like that.

 

I guess you are wondering who I am. My name is Lee Donghae. I am 26 years old and I used to live with Siwon.

 

I don’t know what I am going to do. My family was expecting me to finally bring someone home, how am I supposed to tell them I won’t?

 

I sighed as I looked in the bathroom mirror. My eyes were puffy and red, my brunette hair was a mess and I had tear stains all over my face. In short, I looked a hot mess. I was ready to finish my crying but my cellphone rang.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Donghae dear! It’s mummy!” Oh great. This is just what I need.

 

“Hey mom.” I tried to keep my voice steady.

 

“I told the whole family about your boyfriend and guess what? They are coming for the holidays also! Isn’t that great! We can’t wait to meet him!”

 

I sighed. “Look mom, I-“

 

“Oh you don’t know how happy I am! Nothing could ruin this day!” I sighed again. I didn’t want to break her heart!!

 

“Please tell me that you two are still coming!” This is it Donghae. You can do it. Destroy your mother’s mood.

.

.

.

.

“Of course we will be there!” I lied.

 

"That's great honey! We'll see you next week!" She hung up the phone. What have I done?

 

"UUUUGGGHHH!!" I slammed my fist into the bathroom sink.There's only one thing to do.

 

Make a list.

 

I rushed out the door and into my room where my little night table was. I pulled out a piece of paper and a pencil and started to write:

 

 

Step 1: Find A Boyfriend

Step 2: Convince To Meet Family

Step 3: If That Doesn't Work, Kidnap Someone And Force Them To Be My Boyfriend.

 

 

I smiled at my work of art then headed out the house to complete step 1. What better place to do it then a club?

 

I drove to the club with my hopes held high. Of course I fixed myself up first and let me tell you, I look good!

 

When I entered I almost suffocated on the thick atmosphere. I went straight to the bar, ordered a drink and sat there to watch the crowd.

 

"Hey there hot stuff." I heard a whisper in my ear. A woman who looked about 21 wearing a short red dress stood there giving me a seductive look.

 

"What are you doing sitting here all alone? Would you like me to keep you company?" She lifted her leg onto my lap but I pushed it off quickly.

 

"No thanks." I said with a strong voice.

 

"Oh come on baby, you know you want me." She leaned into me. Her breath wreeked of alcohol.

 

"I said no thank you." I pushed her off of me.

 

“Just a little dance please?” She asked with an ugly pout.

 

“It’s obvious you’re not taken! I’m not gonna let you go!” It was clear she was drunk.

 

Before I could say anything, someone pulled her off of me.

 

“I would like it if you stayed off of my boyfriend!” I was shocked. The woman rolled her eyes and walked away. I finally looked at the guy who saved me.

 

“Are you okay? You looked very uncomfortable so I just thought I’d help you.” I couldn’t stop staring. He was very handsome. Big brown single lidded eyes, sharp jawline and lips you just want to on, who wouldn’t be mesmerized?

 

“Hello?” He waved his hands in front of my face and that’s when I snapped out of it.

 

Uh yeah I’m fine. Thanks.”

 

“No problem. I’m Eunhyuk by the way.” I looked at him and smiled.

 

“I’m Donghae.” Step 1: Check!

 

 

Don't hate me if it's not good! >.<