Does destiny gives way for love?

Does destiny gives way for love?

I was looking at the window, I remember the day he asked me as his girlfriend I was so happy. I never been happy like this before. We went to a magical place, there were so many lights and a table with many roses around it. The music plays softly, I really love it I mean every single of it. He holds my hand and asked me as his girlfriend, I was so happy and I answered him “yes”.

             “Ann, we have to go now see you tomorrow” Jenny said. Jenny has been my friend since kindergarten, she was always there for me even when I had the most terrible happenings in my life. “Okay see you, thanks by dropping by” I said. After she left I looked at the window and remembered all what happen the day he asked me as his girlfriend. I can’t figure out why he broke up with me, were so happy and I believe we were so inlove with each other by that time but I think everything change and people change. After we broke up I believed that if we were meant to each other, destiny will find a way to put us back together. I didn’t noticed that I fell asleep while  looking at the window. I woke up at 7 pm noticing that I fell asleep that long. I eat my dinner and sleep again. I’m leaving in a condo alone, my parents were leaving in a province because of our business.

             7 am I woke up, I have classes at 8 am so I usually woke up early. I fixed my things and went to school. I was walking towards my school (her condo is near the school) when I saw James with her, they were happy and I think deeply inlove. I passed by them “Ann hello!” Devon greeted “Hi!” I said but deep inside I’m hurt. I saw James still looking at Devon he didn’t look at me, sometimes I asked myself “did he love me or he just played with me?” After that I continued walking and tears fall in my eyes. I went to our classroom and saw Jenny with Tricia and Fretzie, they are my friends. “Ann you’re here” Tricia said smiling “ah I woke up late” I said. Then James and Devon entered our room. “Ann..” Fretzie said “I’m okay” I said smiling . Devon was a transfer student in our class, when James’ was my boyfriend I felt their closeness and then the time came and we broke up. Actually I was the one who broke with him I heard he was courting Devon and I don’t want him to forcely love me because I know he’s just forcing his self to love me. After we broke up he say sorry to me and I said its okay but deep inside I’m hurt and sometimes I was asking questions that can’t be answered by him.

             After class I saw them eating in the cafeteria, they were talking. I immediately went outside and cried, I heard someone hugged me I was so shocked seeing James hugging me. I heard him uttered sorry,  but I keep on crying. After that I woke up in my own room, “is it just a dream?” I asked myself. I saw the clock, it was already 8 pm I heard someone cooking in my kitchen I smell some soup. I tried to stand up but I had a hard time standing up, I touched my head and it was so hot. I saw cold water with towel on my bedside table. “Jenny, is that you?” I asked the person in the kitchen while I’m on the bed. Then the person went outside the kitchen. “James?” I said “you collapsed earlier” he said. “ah you should have called Jenny  to take care of me” I said “I told her I’ll take care of you” he said. I was so shocked “but ..how about Devon?” I asked him. “actually I broke up with her” he said “huh?” I uttered “remember earlier you saw us talking at the cafeteria, I was actually broking up with her and I saw you run” he said. I felt tears run into my face, he wiped it. “I’m sorry, I realized that I really love you the day you broke up with me I was just hurt so I decided to asked her as my girlfriend” he said. “but you courted her before we broke up, I thought it would be better if I set you free” I said “Devon just made it all up, she did that to broke us up” he said . I can’t believe what he had say I’m still confious. “I want us back Ann” he said while kneeling “but you know its hard” I said while tears was still running into my face “ I’ll wait” he said.

             In a month he always  send me home and bring flowers or chocolates. He courts me the way he courted me from the day we met each other. I felt his sincerity and I’m glad about it. My friends told me to forgive him already and start a new one, I insisted at first but I felt that my heart still beats for him. After the 1 month of courting I answered him “yes” for the second time. He was so happy and so was I. I asked myself “does destiny gives way for love?” and I answered myself “yes”.