Chapter 8 : Almost

The Pretty Face behind the Curtains

Chapter 8 : Almost

Donghae's POV

“Yah! Jessica stop doing that to her!” I said.

“Why?!you’re on her side now ha?!” she said pissed.

“YES I AM!!” I said more angrily this time.

“Okay! Then let her be your girlfriend! Because were through!”  Jessica said pushing Ji-eun on my side.  Then she walked away.

“Are you okay?” I asked Ji-eun.

“Ne…N….Ne.” she said stuttering from the coldness.

I knelt down beside her then took my jacket off, and place it on her.

“Gomo….wo” she said still stuttering.

I smiled, and guide her out of the swimming area.

END OF POV

Your POV

I was blushing during all those times he defended me.  I was very happy, actually.  My heart was pumping fast that it feels like I run a hundred miles. My cheeks were feeling super hot as is it’s going to burn any moment now.  I never had this feeling before so I was really CONFUSED, shock, happy, and many emotions.

END OF POV

Jessica’s POV

I was so mad at them. Especially that Ji-eun, how dare she be a treat to our relationship?  It’s all cause of her that my two years relationship with the hottest guy in the campus is over.  I swear she’s going to pay for this, because she just ruined my reputation.  I’ll ruin her next big time.

END OF POV

LISTEN TO THIS : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQG2iDJ1Y9E&feature=related

Narrator:

Donghae drove Ji-eun home.  While driving, Ji-eun fell asleep because of the things that had happened.  When they arrive at Ji-eun’s house, Donghae felt happiness to see Ji-eun sleeping peacefully.  He was about to take the hair away from her face……. When suddenly she woke up.

YOUR POV

“What?Where am I?” I said shock.

“You’re at your place.” Donghae said smiling. 

I swear those sweet smile, melts me.

“Oh! Thanks for taking me home.”  I said smiling back.

“You’re welcome” he said slowly moving towards me, then holds my shoulders with those warm and masculine arms of his and kiss my forehead even though my hair was covering it.

I then felt my cheeks burning red.  I got off the car immediately because I feel jumpy, shock and happy inside.  Donghae drove off; I went inside our house, still panting, because my heart beats very fast that moment.

= END SONG=

“Who’s that guy in the car?” Aunt Soo Young asked excitedly, with her creepy super happy smile. 

“None, just a friend if mine.”  I said walking towards my room to avoid the topic.

After I changed, I went down to eat my dinner and I noticed that my dad had arrived.

“Ji-eun!”  My dad said happily.

“Hey, dad”  I said walking pass him.

“BOGOSHIPDA (I MISS YOU)!” he said dramatically.

“*Yeah, whatever!* I miss you too” I said (* means inside her head)

“By the way, dad where’s my book?” I said excitedly this time.

“Here you go, he said pulling a book from his bag.  He gave it to me which made me jump up and down, like nothing happened earlier.

“OH MY GOSH!! It’s the CRESENDO BOOK!” I said still jumping.

“Gomowo, appa!” I said happily.

We then started to eat dinner and talk randomly.  When were done, I kissed my aunt and appa goodnight, and headed upstairs. I started reading my book after I’m done with all my assignments.  I slept at around 1am.  When I woke up, it was already 7:10 in the morning,  I immediately took a bath and then put my school uniform on.

YOUR SCHOOL UNIFORM LOOKS:  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnRHX2hmMTJDM2hHVTZ5VEFQQkF1Z3cAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg  (GIRLS AND BOYS) (YOUR ONLY WEARING SWEAT PANTS IN IT OKAY)

And I then headed downstairs, to find out that my dad and Aunt Soyoung left.  I started to run as fast as I could, there is only ten minutes left before the class begins.  Suddenly a  car stop in front of me.

“Get in!” Yuri said.

“Gomo…Gomo..Gomowo chingu.  I thought  was going to be la..la..te…” I said panting.

“No worries.” She said with her angelic smile, that she tried to hide.

We arrived at school with only five minutes left.  We hurried to our classroom until I bumped into a girl.  All her stuffs were scattered on the floor.

 

AUTHOR's NOTE :

here's what i promised you guys :)) DOUBLE TREAT FOR THE DAY :)) 

don't forget to comment and subscribed..ahahahah...so i'll be more motivated. to all those people who always comment THANKS :) 

 

COMMENT PLEASE THANKS :)