Chapter 14

Only Learned Good Things

Frozen to the spot, you shut your eyes tight. Wanting to disappear, hoping to not be noticed by whoever called out. But no such luck...

"Hey! It's you!"

You open one eye to see the pretty face of B1A4's maknae, the rest of him draped over Baro, sort of like a blanket, or a very lazy cat.

"Noona!" He beams at you. "How come she's here?" He's talking to Baro now, right next to his ear, as he's draped round Baro's shoulders. You can see Baro's mind working, trying to think of an excuse, but it doesn't take long.

"She just wanted an autograph!" Baro blurted out, making Gongchan release him and step back.

"Yah, no need to be so loud." He holds his hands up to his ears and puffs out his cheeks in a cute manner. After which he looks back to you.

"Do you want mine too?" He beams at you again, you just nod dumbly, glad he doesn't suspect anything. But just as you're almost feeling at ease, someone else walks round the corner.

"________!" They call. You recognise the voice... *Shinwoo!* You're eyes widen as you realise what's happening. Shinwoo stops in his path, watching Gongchan's reaction nervously.

"________? Who's that?" Gongchan looks puzzled. He looks at Shinwoo and then to Baro. Baro's got his hand pressed against his forehead now, muttering under his breath.

"What's going on guys? Who's ________??" Finally he turns to you. "It's not... you? Is it?

Shinwoo steps forward.

"Gongchan... Before we tell you anything, you have to promise not to say anything. Please." Shinwoo looks at the maknae pleadingly, desperation in his eyes, it's almost painful to see him like this. You find yourself clutching at the material of your skirt.

"Guys... you're starting to freak me out. How do you know this noona?" Gongchan's still looking puzzled over all of this, and you wouldn't blame him, finding out one of the supposedly randomly picked fans actually already knows two members of B1A4.

"Gongchan... please... promise." Shinwoo's still staring at Gongchan with pleading eyes, no one can resist his plight surely. And sure enough, Gongchan sighs and nods.

"Ok... but it better be a good explanation."

Shinwoo and Baro relay the story of your meeting to Gongchan, while you just stand quietly and listen, hoping he'll understand. And it turns out Gongchan only found you and Baro because he was sent to find Baro instead of Shinwoo. If everything went as Shinwoo had hoped, he would have gone to get Baro, getting to see you in the process, but he got waylaid by manager hyung's and couldn't go, or warn Baro.

You hear a sniffle suddenly and look up, only to see Gongchan's eyes welling up with tears! You're completely taken aback by this. Even more so when he turns to you and wraps his arms around you.

"I'm sorry for causing your trouble noona!" He sniffles into your shoulder. "You and Shinwoo shouldn't have to hide this..." He lets you go and rubs his eyes.

"But we do." Shinwoo says. "At least until the manager hyungs say it's ok for us to have gir..." He trails off, turning pink. You knew what he was going to say. It made you want to squeak. *Does he really want me to be his girlfriend?!?* Your heart begins to race, your face turning a pink to match that of Shinwoo's. Baro notices and laughs.

"Aigoo! How cute! Channie, look at them both. Aren't they perfect for each other?" Baro grins widely. Making you want to hit him again, but too embarrassed to do anything right now.

"You're so right!!" Gongchan's standing next to Baro now. "Maybe we should give them some alone time?" Baro nods and they start to saunter off.

"Oh and noona, don't worry, I won't say anything." Gongchan smiles at you again, waves, and then continues off round the corner with Baro. Both of them seem to be whispering about something.

"So..." Shinwoo breaks the silence. "At least Gongchan won't say anything." He smiles, looking relieved, but still a bit pink.

"Yeah..." You say quietly. Still thinking about what he almost said a little earlier.

"About what I said before..." He scratches the back of his neck, looking away from you. "Sorry if it caught you by surprise."

"It's ok..." You say timidly. You can feel your face heating up again, and bury your face in your hands. Then something happens that your don't expect. You feel warmth surround you, as Shinwoo's arms slip deftly around you, holding you close. You're wrapped in his arms now, his head leaning against yours. You somehow manage to get your hands from your face, but your not sure what to do with them now. You're so tempted to just wrap them round Shinwoo, so that's exactly what you do. You snake your arms around his sides, you let your hands grab handfuls of his jacket, like your holding on for dear life. You're so glad you're not wearing heels, because it means you get to bury your face in his shoulder, or rather his neck, even without heels you're quite tall anyway. You can smell him. Even more than when you were back in the car smushed together. It's a warm, pleasant welcoming smell. You just stand like this. Wrapped up in each others arms, sinking further into the embrace. Not even worrying about who see's, though it's getting late so you don't expect many people to be around anyway.

Shinwoo is the first to move. He unwraps his arms and places his hands on your shoulders, you don't want to let go of him, but you have to, so you drop your arms to your sides.

"I do you know." Shinwoo says, gazing directly into your eyes. "Want you to be my girlfriend."

Hearing him say those words were a major shock to your system, like someone sent an electric current running up your spine. Again, you feel your cheeks flush and your hands instinctively shoot up to cover your face. But Shinwoo's hands also shoot up to stop yours. Your hands are eclipsed in his. He entwines the fingers of his left hand in your right hand and brings it to his lips, just touching them lightly against your hand, so soft and warm...

His right hand moves to tuck a strand of hair gently behind your ear. He the runs the back of his index finger down the side of face. You can't help but sigh contentedly at his touch.

"I don't want to lose you." He says softly. Moving his head closer to yours. You stiffen slightly, not sure what he's going to do, but he just leans his forehead against yours, so your lips are inches away from each other now. *This is just like the dream...* It all begins to feel unreal. You wonder if this is a dream too... but you can feel his breath on your skin, the breeze ruffling your hair, his fingers dancing on your skin as he gently caresses your face. It can't be a dream.

"________." Your name escapes his mouth on a breath as he gently tilts your chin up and moves forward to press his lips against yours. The warmth from his lips spreading through you. Both your mouths are slightly parted, but your lips barely move, almost just resting against each other, just content in knowing that they're there. You're just glad you didn't wake up.

 


 

So... yeah... got a little carried away with some bits it seems... XD none the less, I hope you enjoyed :) I'd write more tonight, but it's past 3am XD