First Sight-Chapter 2

First Sight

When you felt his lips on your lips, you paralyzed and felt your whole body shaking. You couldn't believe what just had happened. Your mind was empty, you didn't thought at all, you just stayed static. The next day were hesitant and you didn't know if you called him or not. Your heart told you to call but your mind said otherwise. You didn't know what to do and so you let go another day. The next day decided to call him. * ring ring * the phone rang twice and then heard a voice saying "Hello? Who is this?" and you answered "I-it's ____. Hello" It took a while for you to call ! Do you want to go for a walk this afternoon?" "Of course!" "Ok, I will pick you up at 5 pm. Annyeong!" As promised, at 5pm Taemin knocked at your door. You were wearing a pink dress by knee and you had a bow to hold your bang. Once you left the house Taemin gasped looking at you. You asked "Is something wrong?" He gave you a kiss, and whispered in your ear "You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen" You felt his breath on your hear and you had a chills all over your body. You started feeling the heat in your cheeks, and you realized that you were blushing. You looked at the floor with a embarrassed smile and thanked. With his hand he lifted her chin and he asked you " Shall we princess?" "We shall" you replied with a big smile.

He took you to walk at a big park. You were walking and suddenly Taemin crouches to pick a flower. He puts the flower in your hair and puts your hair behind your ear. You share a passionate kiss and he tells you "You can not believe this but for a long time that i was looking for you" "Huh?" "Yes, for a long time that i was looking for a girl like you, I met you and now everything makes sense, all the love songs I sung sung make sense now. As bad as the world is, you make everything better. Your nervous smile is the cutest I've ever seen. from the moment I saw you I knew you were the person I wanted to be. You are perfect, and I love you." When you hear it, your eyes filled with tears and you kissed him. You've never felt such love for someone. You continued walking and holding hands with a passionate look on your faces that no one would be able to destroy. He took you home and you ask him "Why don't you come inside? It's almost dinner time and loved to be a little more time with you." "Ne."-Taemin replied with a smile.