Chapter 15

Pink Tape : First Love

Infinite - Lately

 


"Yah ! How much more did I have to say ?! When it is past tense, the verb will be -ed !" Krystal yelled as she glared at the three fools in front her. Baekhyun gaped at her while D.O widened his eyes. Sehun blinked his eyes and pouted, "But, you said it have to be -ed, then why run become ran ?" He asked cutely, hoping she will melt even just a bit. Baekhyun stared at the maknae and nodded. "Yeah ! Why run become ran and not raned ?" The red hair girl in front them gaped and bited her lips.

 

Her body heat rising. If they talk just for a bit, she will sure cut their neck of their bodies and throw it to dogs. For that moment, she hoped that they stopped talking. Who wouldn't get mad when you're busy talking some sense but then they just played with their surroundings not caring at the person in front them at all ? In the end, they got mad at her instead of her. She sighed and ran her fingers in through her red hairs, "How would I know that ?! If you just could stop talking when I'm teaching, you will get it all !"

 

She sighed and glared at them once again, "You three . This is the last warning, hear me and don't play around !" Sehun pretended to zip his mouth and threw the keys away. Krystal glared at them and stood up, "I'm going." Baekhyun blinked at her then held her wrist, "Where are you going ?" The girl winced in pain as he touched her wrist but then she shook her hand, releasing the grab. "Toilet. To calm myself before continue teaching three fools." She bited her lips and dashed to the toilet.

 

Jae Min putted the coffees in front of them and glared at them. "You seriously have to hear her and not playing around. You guys were the one who begged for her help but then, you makes her mad. Don't you understand her ? I wouldn't blame her if you didn't pass your upcoming exams. It's you three fools who should be blame. It's not that hard to hear. Just hear her voice, easy right ? Fools." She spitted her words in front of their faces without inhaling air and just continued to speak.

 

Just as she stopped talking senses to them, she glared at them and walked to the kitchen. The said three fools gaped their mouth and hanged their heads down. It's really embarassing. With customers in the cafe staring at them like they are real fools and Jae Min who suddenly babbled at them. Sehun pouted, "I didn't meant to do that." He muttered and looked at Kai and Lay who are standing at the counter. The males smirked and mouthed, you-deserved-it-fools. Making the maknae sighed and pouted once again.

 

Lay stared at Jae Min who is cleaning the plates in the kitchen with amusement. He smiled, "She's quite interesting, right ?" He shook Kai's arm, making the said male looked at Jae Min and smiled. The girl smiled, You still get mad when it comes to English, Hana. She smirked, remembering the times when they used to study together with the others friends. Krystal would get very mad when someone said English is hard. The latter intend to be very sensitive when it comes to English.

 

English is the only subject she aced in every exams. The girl doesn't like negative, she only likes positive. When people say they can't do the subject, she will yell and glare at them with her fierce eyes. That's what the girl likes. Lay ran to her and stared at her, "Hey. You're cool." Jae Min tilted her head. What is with this guy ? Suddenly running towards her and say something, unpredictable ? "W-what ?" The girl asked. But, Lay didn't talk a word neither any act. "Yah." She yelled lightly, making Lay widened his eyes.

 

"Y-yes ? What are you saying just now ? I'm sorry, I lost in your eyes." He smiled and make innocent face. Jae Min glared at him, "Is that how you pick up girls ? Bold." She turned her attention to the plates once again, making Lay smiled and walked out from the kitchen. "Plan A, failed." He sighed as he sat beside Kai. The male tilted his head, "Hyung, don't you going to play the piano ?" making Lay gasped. "I forgot ! I'm going now !" Lay ran clumsily to the piano, making Kai smirked at his hyung. His attention then went to Krystal and his three friends.

 

They are hearing intensely now. Not, making any moves except for writing notes and sipping their coffees. Krystal sighed and looked at them tiredly. Finally they understood, She crossed her arms in front of her chest. The latter kept on letting out hot breath to her palms, cold. Kai tilted his head again and smiled. How stupid she is when she doesn't wear any warm gloves.The male thought as his thought drove to how Hana's nose will became red when they played at the valley. He sighed, Such a pity that she is not Hana.

 

As soon as the twelve males returned home, a smell welcomed them. D.O smiled and entered the kitched, "Jin Ae-yah~" He ran to her then stared at the twelve dumplings in front him. "Just .. this ?" The male tried to peek to see if there would be more for dinner. Jin Ae smiled, "No. Just this." The male in front her gaped, "Y-yah.." Jin Ae smiled and pushed D.O to the living room along with the others. "Since you're all back, we will be making a vote !" She squeled, making the members closed their ears.

 

"What vote ?" Kai asked, switching the channel at the tv. Jin Ae brought the dumplings in front them, caughting their attentions. "Dumplings ?" Kris asked, trying to touch them when Jin Ae smacked his hand. Hardly. Kris rubbed his hands together and shoot glares to the girl. "No touch allowed." She smiled, making the members sighed. What's wrong with this girl ? They're hungry. Really. Chanyeol yawned. "Just start the event." He looked sleepily at the girl.

 

The girl grinned, "Choose your own dumpling. And then, I will tell you." The males stared at her weirdly. Once again, What's wrong with this girl ? They're hungry. Really. But then, they chased their thoughts away and choosed their own dumpings. Each one of them, got one dumpling. Jin Ae smiled and clasped her hands together, "So, if three of you get wasabi dumpling, you will accompany me to the noraebang !!" She threw her fist in the air.

 

Kai glared at her, "You don't even discussed this with me ? And what ? Noraebang ? As if you could go there." He threatened, making Jin Ae whined. Suho sighed and ate his dumpling, making others attentions went to him. "Nothing." He shook his hands in the air. Jin Ae pouted then stared at Kai, "Oppa.. I'm bored. Everyday, it will always only me and prince. I want to look outside the world too.." She whined cutely. The said male glared at her.

 

"I don't ask you to come here." He said coldly and ate his dumpling. "Nothing." He sighed and glared at Jin Ae who is grinning happily. "Why are you so happy ?!" He looked at the girl. Jin Ae smiled, "If oppa didn't go, I can have my privacy ~" She sang. "Who said you could go ?!" Kai glared at her. "I will go, don't worry. So, continue to eat my lovelies oppas." She blinked her eyes cutely. They bited their lips and stared at the dumplings in their hands, worried.

 

The results are Lay, Baekhyun and D.O will go with her, making the girl jumped in happiness. "Assa !! If the three of them go, they wouldn't even care about me ~" She yelled happily, making the males stared at her in disbelief. For girls in their fifteen years old, she sure has a lot of stamina. Kai sighed and hitted his head at the wall continuosly, "I should grab Lay hyung's dumpling .." He muttered sadly. He never wants to let her younger sister went somewhere without him. Ever. This might be a nightmare for him.


 

Krystal walked along the hallway to the big gate. Class, end ! She sighed and walked with her hands in her pockets. She walked happily at the thought that she could went to the dance studio she always used. It has been a long time, really a long time. A white mafela was wrapped perfectly around her neck. She touched the mafela and grinned, "Who is the one who putted this mafela on my desk ~" She sang happily.

 

She wore a chocolate jacket that covers untill her knee and a white jeans. But as she walked alone, she realised someone was walking with her, too. She turned her back, nothing. Walked again and turned back again, nothing. She sighed and ran to the cafe for a hiding. The latter pushed the door opened and panted. Why am I feelin anxious ? She panted and took a seat. Looking around the cafe and her manager, she smiled.

 

Soon, nine girls walked in the cafe with masks on their faces. Krystal eyed them curiously but then got distracted when her part-time friend called for her. "Krystal-ah ! You said you have something important today ?" She asked her. The latter shook her hands, "I really am but, something is bothering me that's why I came her for hiding." She explained. The nine girls eaves-dropped at their conversations attentively.

 

"Yah. Why do we follow her ?" One of the girl, Taeyeon asked. "She has been acting strange this past days. I have to spy on her." Jessica, Krystal's older sister said slowly. Tiffany then pouted, "But.. our practice ?" "It's okay. We can make it up." Yoona replied as she busy shoving foods in her small mouth along with Sooyoung. Just then, Krystal stood up from her seat. "I think she is going to walk out. Girls, let's go !" Tae yeon whispered.

 

"Krystal ! See you tomorrow ! Ah ! And please return your barista uniform after you washed it. The customer was really sorry about the coffee's fell incident." The girl in her barista uniform yelled cheerfully, making Krystal nodded. Jessica then gasped and stood up, "Jung Krystal !! Stop where you're standing at !!" She yelled madly, making Krystal widened her eyes.

 

That voice .. Jessica unnie !! She gaped and frozed at the door.

 

Kai closed his locker and turned around, meeting with pairs of eyes. He bowed to him and vice versa. As he was about to leave the man grabbed his wrist, stopping him from walking further more. Kai stared at him weirdly. "I want to talk to you.." He said coldly. The male nodded slowly and released the grip. "Are you .. close to Krystal ?" He asked, Go Namsun. Kai blinked and stared at Namsun, nodded.

 

Who is he ? Why is he asking about Krystal ? He thought. Kai his lips, "May I ask why you asked me that ?" Namsun kept silent. A part of him said that he should ran away from this guy. He doesn't know why but this guy seems familiar. "Ah, You must thought I'm a weirdo. I'm sorry, my name is Go- No, My name is Song Jihoon." He quickly changed his name, just in case.

 

Kai gaped and nodded, "My name is Kim Jongin." Namsun then blinked for awhile, I think I heard them somewhere. Suddenly, a flashed came through his mind. That day, when Hana has wen back to their own home, Namsun asked Kai to follow him to the valley. "What's it, Master Go ?" Kai asked him coldly, mad at what he just do to Hana.

 

Namsun smirked, "You don't deserve to call me that. Only Hana. You doesn't even introduce your name. I bet you're to embarass to introduce your name. Why ? Because maybe its's old-fashioned." Namsun smirked as he saw Kai's hand rolled into a fist. "I don't embarass with my name. For your information, my name is Kim Jongin. It's more up-to-date than your name, Go Namsun." Kai spitted his anger to the boy in front him.

 

Namsun blinked at stared at Kai who is confucingly staring at him. "You said, your name is.. K-Kim J-jongin ?" Namsun stuttered. Kai nodded, "Yeah. Why ?"

 

The . Namsun thought as he stared into Kai's eyes.