F i n a l

B e a u t i f u l stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B e a u t i f u l s t r a n g e r ;

 

 

 

His fingers are the most beautiful thing ever. Not only that, he is also one of the most beautiful human i've ever seen. His flawless face, his lips, his eyes, his nose, well everything. Every s i n g l e part of him is beautiful. The way he his lips is like the most sinful thing ever. The way he read his book under the cherry blossom tree seems heavenly peaceful. I wonder how does it feels to give birth to such guy. His mother must be so proud have him. Or perharps the girl who has him? Mm.

 

I approached him with an interested look, not that i'm a of what but he somehow attracts me, the attraction that he is giving out is so strong i can't help myself. The way he sits on the grass looks manly but at the same time, cute. His sideview is truly amazing. I've never seen him before, he looks so new. Or maybe it's because i rarely pay attention to my surroundings. 

 

I watched him as he uses his long and slender fingers to flip to the next page of the book he is currently reading. His long and slender fingers looks so good and amazing. I felt..... jealousy? I dont really know. Am i jealous of his fingers? I hope not. I wondered how it feels to be holding his hands and feeling the warmth of his hands, and touching his fingers. My 3 inch heels clicked on the pavement as i approached him. I sat next to him and stucked my hands out. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter