Perfect Day with Jonghyun~

Perfect Day with Jonghyun~

Well first, he'll come pull up at my house after I finished getting ready. I'll make sure to be wearing a cute summer outfit. Anyways, he'll park his car in front of my house and get off and walk to ring the doorbell but I'll be flying out of the house so fast because I'm just so excited to see him.

He'll greet me with a smile and a wink and say "You look beautiful". My cheeks will turn red then he'll grab my hand and lead me to his car, where I'll be sitting shot gun in the passenger's seat. I won't have any idea where he's taking since he said on the night before that it'll be a surprise.

My heart is racing, anticipating where he could be driving. He rolls the windows down and blasts SHIINee as we roll through the city(we'll most likely be in Seoul since Vegas ).

Then we arrive at our destination: a giant amusement park! He escorts me into the amusement park, with his arm wrapped around my shoulder. Then he takes his arm off and tightly grips my hand. It feels nice. I look up and smile at him and he smiles back. Then he takes his other hand, gently flipping his bangs, and asks me, "where should we go first?" I look around the amusement park. There are so many rides and activities to explore, I have no clue where to go first.

I see a cute train ride so I point at it and direct us over there. He giggles and replies "As you wish." When we arrive there, we see that it is a couples train. THIS IS PERFECT, I thought to myself. As we ride the train throughout the park, I look around in awe, admiringly scanning the park with my eyes. He would occasionally look around but then look back down at me and smile, his arm is around me the whole time.

After the ride, Jonghyun suggests, "I think we should ride a rollercoaster next." I quickly nod and agree, although I have a bit of a fear of some rollercoasters. He holds me as close to his body as possible. I could feel his muscles squeezing against my body through his shirt. It felt nice though. His body felt so safe and warm. I never wanted to leave.

We stand in line for the rollercoaster. He begins telling me about SHINee and their activities and how he's happy to have a day off to be spending with me. I blush every time he expresses his happiness to be spending time with me.

We arrived at the front of line and stepped into our seats on the rollercoaster as jealous fangirls gave us deadly looks. He just laughed and said, "Don't mind them, because you are ALL mine." He definitely had a way with words. The rollercoaster took off and I shut my eyes and screamed. I probably sounded like such a scaredy cat to Jonghyun. After we walked off the roller coaster, Jonghyun chuckled and said, "see, there was nothing to be afraid of."

Next we arrived at this water ride. It's a big log ride where you slide down a water fall mountain and get soaked once you reach the bottom. It was just me and him on the log boat ride. Before we rode down the fall, he locked his arms around my neck and chest. He said, "if we don't make it out alive, I want to be holding you close to my heart." Then BAM, we tipped over the edged and both screamed as we splashed into the water. We were soaked when we got off. His soaking wet hair suited him perfectly though. "You're all wet," he laughed. 

Afterwards, he suggested treating me to ice cream. There was a small ice cream parlor just around the corner. The ice cream parlor had so many different flavors to choose from! How could I choose just one! I pointed to the chocolate brownie mixed flavor since chocolate and brownie are my favorite combination of ice cream. Jonghyun picked a strawberry. Both of our ice creams were put into big waffle cones. 

Jonghyun paid the cashier and took my hand and led me outside. We found a two-people table under a tree so there would be shade. 

"Hey Alyssa, look over there," he pointed in a direction to the left of me. I didn't see anything but I felt a cold finger rub ice cream onto my cheek.

When I turned back around, Jonghyun bursted into laughter. I tried to look angry but I couldn't help but look laughed with him. Then I took some of my ice cream and rubbed it on his nose. Before we knew it, we looked like crazy laughing people with ice cream on their faces. 

After, we walked around the park a bit. We walked past a photo booth so I pulled Jonghyun's hand and suggested we should go take some pictures. He quickly smiled and agreed. We took cute pictures with smiles, funny faces, and peace signs. He even lifted me up on his back for one of them. Afterwards, we took the opportunity to edit them. 

He wrote a message in Korean on one of them. I stared at it then pointed and asked him what it meant.

"Saranghae." He said. "I love you." 

I could feel my smile growing from one end of my face to the other. We finished editing the pictures with plenty of hearts and sparkles. I would cherish these photos forever~

We spotted an old Korean style castle and decided to climb to the top. He held my hand as we both ran up the steps. We looked over the railing and could see most of the amusement park. 

"It's so pretty," I said. I continued staring at the scenery. It was beautiful, especially being here with Jonghyun.

"Noona neomu yeoppo," Jonghyun began singing. My heart melted. His voice was beautiful. He sounded just like an angel. I wish we could just stand and he could sing for me forever. I'd enjoy that. 

I closed my eyes and felt the wind brush against my cheeks then listened to the sweet melody of his voice. I opened my eyes to catch him grinning at me.

"It sure is a beautiful day isn't it?"

I nodded in agreement.

He leaned over and kissed the side of my head. Then his lips made their way to my cheek. I turned toward him and he kissed my forehead. His lips were so soft. 

"Hey look, a little water park! Let's go!" He pulled my hand and led me back down the stairs to the small water play area. He was such a kid, but it was cute about him. 

Water shot from the ground like fireworks. The area was filled with children. They laughed and ran around with bright expressions on their faces. Jonghyun joined right in the fun with them. He was great with children and they seemed to love him just as much. He waved his hand to call me over. We held hands and ran through the water with the children, even splashing each other a couple times. The water helped with cooling down in the summer heat.

We sat at a nearby bench to dry off. He began singing again, but this time he sang "One For Me" with a mix of "Romantic". No matter what he sang, he sounded so angelic. 

"I could listen to your voice forever, Jonghyun." I lightly set my head down on his shoulder still clutching tightly onto his hand. 

Both our stomachs grumbled, interrupting the mood a bit, but we just both laughed it off.

"I know the perfect place to get dinner." 

Instead of eating in the park, we left and he drove me to this fancy restaurant in Seoul. It looked quite expensive. 

The hostess seated us and handed us our menus. 

"Order whatever you like," Jonghyun commanded then stared down at his menu.

There were so many choices, I couldn't choose just one. I ordered something simple yet appetizing, spaghetti. 

It must have been some sort of Korean style spaghetti since we were in Seoul, but I wasn't used to all the Korean food yet. 

A waiter appeared to take our order. He was tall and well dressed. Very attentive as well. 

After the waiter left and took our menus, Jonghyun leaned in closer onto the table and smiled. 

"So, tell me, did you have fun today?"

I nodded. "Yep! Thank you!" My words and smile became more shy and I blushed.

He just giggled and took my hands in his across the table. "You have nothing to be shy about, although it is pretty cute. I'm just so happy to be here with you."

He took one hand off the table and reached into his pocket. 

He pulled out a necklace and placed it into the palms of my hands. 

"I want you to have this," his words spoke softly yet meaningful. 

I was in shocked. I couldn't form a single sound out of my mouth. 

He stood up and walked around the table, taking the necklace out of my hands. Then he brushed my hair to the side and clipped the necklace on around my neck. I felt it drop a bit on my chest then felt it with my fingers. It felt smooth. It was beautiful. 

He sat back down and our dinner came out. It looked delicious and I couldn't wait to take a bite!

After dinner the sun had set so we decided to take a walk through some nearby shops. The first shop we stopped was filled from the floor to the ceiling with different couples clothing and accessories. 

"We should pick out something cute," Jonghyun said. 

He looked through all the shirts, hats, and accessories then I stumbled upon a couple shirts I really liked. 

"Oppa! Look! What do you think?" I called and showed him the shirts. 

They were simply, but absolutely adorable.

Jonghyun smiled and said "I love it!" 

We purchased the shirts and quickly put them on before we locked hands again and walked throughout the rest of the shops. There were endless scarves, headbands, purses, clothing, and many other accessories. 

"If you like something, let me know and I'll buy it for you." Jonghyun offered with his generous heart. 

Well I liked everything, but I wouldn't want his wallet to go flat because of me. 

He picked out a couple things saying they would look cute on me. 

By the end of our mini shopping trip, he bought me a few things that I greatly thanked him for. 

He said, "as long as it makes you smile," then he kissed my forehead again. 

We sat down in front of a well lit fountain. Much like the one in this scene of "Love Rain"~

"Thank you for an incredible day," I managed to say without stuttering or my heart racing at 200 mph. 

He smiled and replied, "No, thank you. I'm so glad to have someone like you in my life."

He took a deep breath, leaned back, and we both gazed up at the starlit night sky. 

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and said, "name a song, any song and I'll sing it for you. And only you." 

I thought long and hard about this one. I had so many songs that I'd love to hear him sing. 

I kept contemplating in my head all of the SHINee songs I could think of. I felt like he was getting impatient although he just kept smiling. 

"Honesty," I blurted out. 

'Honesty', I sure loved that song. The sweet melody, the music, the feel, and Jonghyun's angelic voice singing it. 

He took a breath and began the first lines. I swayed back and forth to the sound of his voice. 

Neul geu jariae isseonal ji kyeojwoseo

Neul naega badeul binan daesinhaeseo

His voice had been enough to take my breath away. 

Amu maldo eobsi nal gamssajun ne museubeul ijen

Nega geoulcheoreom bichuryeo hae

After finishing the song, I gave him a round of applause. He playfully bowed and I laughed.

We sat for a moment, just taking in the breeze and cool night air. 

Before I knew it, Jonghyun grabbed my arm opposite of him and held it tight. Then his eyes began to close as he leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I shut my eyes too and kissed him back. We stayed that way for a while. I had been too lost in his kiss to keep track of the time. 

Then all of a sudden water shot up from the fountain, nearly drowning us like at the amusement park today. But we didn't move an inch. We just keep kissing in the position we were in as the water sprinkled down beside us. 

And now that is my perfect day with Jonghyun