Chapter 1 ; starting to see as man

^_^ LOVE CYCLE

(Jimin POV)

Well ,same as always.
... It's monday my clock is now alarming. It's so freaking annoying but i have no choice since the class is gonna start soon. I woke up and took a shower ,as long as i finish i then put on my clothes , i hate wearing uniforms so i put on my clothes style. Mom is now calling me for breakfast ,when i go down stairs i was surprise cause (Your Name) is seating at our table !.

Mom: oh ! Jimin-ah, take your sit there next to (Your Name) *serving the breakfast for jimin and you*
Jimin: Dae mom *walks towards the sit* *whispers to you* hey ! Do really have a house ? Or you mess up again ?... Don't take this as your hubby (Your Name)-ah ,Get it ? ...Aigoo ~ What a pity .. *starts to eat*
You: my mom and dad fight again *teary eyes*
Jimin: yah~ are you gonna cry right now ? don't cry,ok ?
You: *nooded*
Jimin: finish your food now we're going to be late soon.

You and Jimin then walks to the waiting shed after done eating your breakfast, then you both wait for the school bus to arrive.

You: oh !Wait !
Jimin: what ?
You: i've notice you earlier ...
Jimin: What ?
You: your not wearing your uniform again ,your so stubborn oppa
Jimin: wae ? Are you starting to see me as man ? *smiles*
You: aigoo ! *slap his arm*
Jimin: i get use to it *smiles while gliding his arms*

The bus arrive you both then go to the back sit of the bus.

The bus stops at the side to take the two student, the two students was Saejun and Saehee ,they take their seats at the front sit of the bus

 

Jimin: *saw Saehee riding the same bus as him* oohh~ they sat at the front sit again ... Yah~ she's my Saehee *fixing his self* ... Do i look good ?
You: *having a eye to eye contact with Saejun*
Jimin: hey !
You: oh ! What ?
Jimin: never mind ~ ... So she is Saehee my love *smiles*
You: are they siblings ?
Jimin: i guess so ... Why ?
You: the guy looks so ... So freaking handsome and cute *blushing* ... I think i'm falling for him at first sight *day dreaming expression*
Jimin: Omo ! I forgot ! , i'm not wearing my uniform hope she don't misunderstand me

The bus finally arrive. You and Jimin then walks to the lobby.

Jimin: hey~ what did you say earlier at the bus ? It's about you having feelings for Saejun. Are you serious about that ?
You: uh ! I think so ..
Jimin: you said you would wait for me ...
You: stop playing around ! ... You would hurt your Saehee ,your such a playboy !
Jimin: i'm just kidding *smiles* ... Uhmm can you help me with her ? I don't have a guts to say to her that i have develop feelings for her.
You: that's so simple you only have to confront about your feelings and then DONE !. I know you are used to it.
Jimin: what do you mean "i'm used to it" ?
You: Yah ! You are known to be the coolest guy in the campus ,and just a simple thing, you are giving up ? ... Oh well ~ Saejun is known as the coolest guy too ... So ~
Jimin: Yah ~ that's why i'm asking for your help ,
You: how ? If your planning to use me to confront your own feelings to her , i can't do that ! You must take a little effort for that
Jimin: *hold your arms tightly* please help me with this ~
Saejun: hey ! Your hands
Jimin: what ?
Saejun: take your hands off her !
Jimin: Who are you talking to ?