Fairytales and 'Things'?

Appearance Of Love

About ten minutes later......

Jiro and Selina knocked Mei Gui's room door, Mei Gui, from inside, said, "Come in."

Jiro opened the door, only to see besides Aaron and Gui Gui, his two brothers and sister-in-laws were sitting on the comfy sofa supplied, however, Hebe's and Ella's face were....

Looking........

Scared?

Anxious?

Worried yes, but......

They look so....

Unstable?

http://interiordecorationsite.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/girl_bedroom2_by_DARKDOWDEVIL-582x465.jpg (Mei Gui's front room)

"Jiro, Selina, Mei Gui called you guys too?" Chen asked.

"A'ha." Selina answered, "Uhh.....Mei Gui? What are those?"

Mei Gui appeared from the other side of the room, struggling to close the door to her bed. They were sitting in her bedroom, only, the 'living room' side of it.

Her bedroom (that has a bed) : http://www.arsitekturmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Best-Pink-Girl-Bedroom-Ideas-2.jpg

Hebe got up and help Mei Gui to close the door, but something, or actually, a stack of 'things' caught her eyes.

"Mei Gui? Are those, your fairytale story books?" Hebe asked, which made veryone, except Mei Gui, raised their eyebrows.

"Yup! Ahh...." Mei Gui suddenlt threw all the story books to the floor,."I hate these! I hate! I hate! I hate!"

"Woahh....Calm down Mei Gui, don't throw these like that," Calvin said.

"I thought you loved those." Ella continued, feeling a bit of sadness, she did bought those 'things' that her daughter suddenly hates.

"Emm......They're liars! I can't find a single one that is similar to daddy's and mummy's love story!" Mei Gui said again.

"Huh? You mean these? Same story like your daddy (Aaron) and mummy's (Gui Gui)" Selina asked, flipping the story books that were on the floor, they were stil new though...

Hmm......

"Hmm......" Mei Gui 'Hmm', "That's why.....Can you guys help me?" Mei Gui pleaded.

"With what Gui?" Chun asked, queing Mei Gui to sit on his lap, which she did.

"Choose."

"Huh?" All her daddies and mummies 'huh'

"Choose any fairytales that you guys think is the same, or....Similar to daddy and mummy's love story.

........

.......

.......

"You gus won't help me..." Mei Gu started crying.

Calvin, being the most afraid of Mei Gui's tears out of the four brothers, quickly wiped her tears, rambling, "Ehh?? No No, we'll help, we'll help. right guys?"

All noded.

"Yeah! Daddy Jiro?"

"Mmmm........Cinderella."

"What? Why?" Selina asked.

"Gui Gui did got bullied, just think that Wang Zi and Xiao Xun, together with Yatou were the stepmother and the two stepsisters, Aaron's the prince."

"How can Wang Zi be the stepmother and the prince at the same time?" Mei Gui asked, dumbfounded, certainly, she don't really know the story yet.

(A/N: Note, Wang Zi is chinese for Prince, considering that this story takes place in Taiwan, and the actors are Taiwanese, they're talking in chinese.)

"Hmm, there's a difference between, Stemother Wang Zi, and Wang Zi Aaron Mei Gui, you'll know later, when you grow up." Selina explained.

"Well......What's your answer mummy Selina?"

"Same with daddy Jiro, he does have a point."

"Same here,"

"Same."

"Same"

"Same"

"Really? Cinderella? You all think so?"

"Yup!" Chun said.

Mei Gui went into her 'thinking' mode, placing her right hand's thumb on her chin, obviously thinking.

"Mei Gui? What are you thinking about?" Hebe asked, trying to hold back her laugh, everyone in that room,beside Mei Gui, did, the girl was just feaking cute!"

"I thought Snow White was the one....."

"Huh? Why?" Ella asked.

"Well.......Mummy did woke up from that hospital, and daddy was there, the differences were......Mummy did not ate an apple, there were no bad witches. (Actually, POOP and Hey Girls were) no seven dwarves, no kiss......and......."

"And?" Calvin asked anxiously.

"I was there."

"Hmm..? So, what's wrong with it?" Chun asked, slightly squeezing the 5-year-old.

"............Only Ariel had children! And that was in movies! Why do fairytales end with kisses and those lovey-dubey stuff? And, Cinderella only got married! No children!"

Hebe closed her head to her husband, "Is this girl really 5?" She whispered.

Calvin chuckeled, resulting Mei Gui's anger.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY!"

"Okay...Okay.....Mei Gui, fairytales are not true, the writers did not put an ending is because they want your imagination to fly, they don't want to trap you in just one happy ending, you can think of more." Ella smiled.

"But...But......Daddy Jiro! Cinderella only got married, they don't have children!"

"They have you.....We have you Mei Gui" Jiro said.

"Soo........" Mei Gui said..

"Yes Gui?" Hebe called.

"I can show you guys?"

"Show us what?" Ella asked again.

In a bink of an eye (Not really) Mei Gui jumped out of Chun's lap and went to her room, not more than five minutes, she was there again, holding a plastic bag.

"What are those Mei Gui?" Calvin asked.

Mei Gui made her I'm-innocent-face and, threw everything that were in the plastic bag, two TYPES of things, other than the story books, were on the floor. Seeing those 'THINGS', Fahrenheit, beside Aaron and S.H.E 's eyes went ............

O.O

"Mei Gui Yan Wen Wen! Where did you get those?" Hebe asked, shocked.

"......In....Daddy's and Mummy's room."

"M...Mei....G...Gui..." Ella stamered.

"I heard things, watch tv......emm......And I want a sister to play with!"

Hearing this, Selina, Hebe and Ella went crazy, they stood up saying, "YOU WILL HAVE ONE SOON!"

And their husband were like...

O-O (To shocking, I need my spectacles)

........

.......

..........

Rainie: You made Mei Gui a ert!

Me: Hey! Read GuiLun's fanfiction, their children Are innocent erts, (not all though)

George: Huh? How so?

Me: Well....Uhhmmmm.......

Show: Well?

Me: Can't I just explain the two things?

Show: Fine, what are those?

Me:.................'Protection'

George: Hah?

Rainie:*blushes* protection for woman....

Me: *nods*

Show: and........protection for men........the 'C' thing?

Me:........a'ha......

 

I guess You guys figured it out ei?

No?

Uhh.......

Pills and.....

The 'C' thing...

*Shh*

My jie ( big sister) will totally stalk me for the rest of my life if she sees me writing this, oh wait....

She does read this fanfiction....

Right Buble?

 

FOR OTHER READERS EXCEPT BUBBLE: I do not have a big sister, only a little one.