Caffé Latte, Two Cream no Sugar.

Caffé Latte
   DING.
 
 
   The bell rang as another costumer came in. Hyunseung help her at the front counter where the desserts were displayed behind the glass. Yoseob was the baker, who made all the pastries. Hyunseung and I sometimes help but he'd rather do it himself. 
 
 
   Paradise Cafe was my coffee shop, I had bought it from an old married couple who ran it as a bookstore. I got it for cheap, and turned it into a cafe where I thought I'd make more money selling coffee and other treats. It was a small store, a good size for people to come in and feel comfortable. I live in the smaller apartment upstairs, it came with the store. 
 
 
   The bell rang again after the costumer left, just buying a coffee and a brain muffin. Most of the costumers that come in are regulars that past us on their way to or from work, to stop in just for their morning coffee or tea. Little stay, to catch up on some writing of theirs since there are few people to make noise. Everyone who does stay, know that once in a while when it's not busy, or we're close to closing, Hyunseung, Yoseob and I sing to past the time. The costumers don't mind.
 
 
   I was turning 21 in a few months, this making me think about when I was younger. I ran away from home (family problems, that I don't necessarily ever want to remember) when I was just seventeen, barely capable of taking care of myself, but that didn't matter to me. I wanted to move into the city of Seoul when my parents didn't. I don't keep in touch with them a lot, but they do know what I do and that I'm doing well. They know where I live and they can come visit me anytime. They don't. I don't expect my brother and sister to either. But they rarely cross my mind.
 
 
   "Why so glum, chum?" Hyunseung asked me as he was wiping coffee mugs, and loading them in the dishwasher under the cash register. He wiped his hands on his black apron. 
 
 
   I shrugged, "I was just thinking about my family." I told him, sitting down on a little stage were the TV was on a wall. The old owners used this area to keep there romance novels. I kept some of the books the gave me, putting them either in my home to read or I put them in a bookshelf for my costumers to read. 
 
 
   Hyunseung looked at me with sympathy. "I guess this is because of your birthday?" He can read me so well. I nodded. "Don't worry friend, Seobie and I will take you out drinking on your birthday!" He smiled and the radio. The song Tell Me Tell Me by Rainbow was faintly playing. Hyunseung was humming to it softly. 

 
   Yosoeb exited from the kitchen, face covered in flour and his uniform with hand prints. He carried a tray of costumers favourite, chocolate chip muffins. "No costumers?" He asked after he placed the tray down for Hyunseung to put away. He wiped his bangs away from his eyes, leaving behind white residue on his for head and bangs. 

 
   I gestured to the empty tables, "You tell me." It wasn't like my cafe wasn't popular, it was just nobody wanted to sit in a cafe anymore. They like being in the comfort of their own home. It didn't bother me since I can get by and pay my staff. "Boy I tell you I would trade this job for anything other." He joked around. 

 
   "Yea, me too." I commented. 
 
 
   Suddenly, Yoseob gasped. "Do you know what movie they're going to start filming in Seoul?" I shook my head. I wasn't one to watch TV or pay attention to the media. "Only You." Hyunseung shot his head back, with his mouth wide open.

 
   "Shut up."

 
   "I'm serious."

 
   "Shut up!"

 
   "I'm serious!"

 
   "Should I know what this is?" I asked, breaking the cycle. Hyunseung rolled his eyes. "It's suppose to be the romance movie of the summer. Starring Son Dongwoon and Kim Hyuna. Where a small town girl falls in love with a boy next door, leaving-"

 
   "Alright that's enough for me." I wasn't one for a love story. I was very picky. Since I do write my own novels. I use to write them at home on my free time usually when I wasn't working by myself in the cafe. But since Hyunseung and Yoseob started working, I can now write whenever I want. 
 
 
   The bell rang, indicating that someone had entered the shop. I looked up to find two men bickering about something as the approached the counter where Yoseob and Hyunseung were going to help them. 
 
 
   "The Prince wants this coffee." One of the men, who had dark hair and sunglasses on said in a mocking tone.

 
   The other male took off his sunglasses, smiling slightly. "You get what you sign up for Junhyung."

 
   "Yea, but I didn't read the part of the contract where we would be getting his drinks and landry--Hi." He created Hyunseung with a fake smile. "Cafe Latte. Two cream no sugar." 

 
   "1.50, please." Hyunseung typed the order into the computer, and held out his hand. The man named Junhyung turned to his friend. "Did he give you money for it, Doojoon?"

 
   Doojoon shook his head. Junhyung started laughing. "Of course, like he doesn't have enough money for one." He quickly dug into his pants pocket and pulled out handful of coins, placing them into Hyunseung's waiting hands.

 
   "Would you like change?" He asked.

 
   "Yes, please."

 
   "In a to-go cup?"

 
   "You want me to stay longer, huh?" Junhyung leaned onto the counter, smiling creepy and Hyunseung whom rolled his eyes at come on. He couldn't say anything to Junhyung, since it came with the territory of being in the working service. 

 
   Doojoon slapped Junhyung's chested with the back of his hand. A few minutes later, Yoseob passed the cup to Doojoon who smiled at him, saying a quick good bye, then turned to me. "See you tomorrow!" He said then began to leave the store.

 
   "See you tomorrow.." Junhyung told Hyunseung then left. 

 
   When they left, Hyunseung started to gag. "Gross." He commented. 

 
   "I thought the taller one was kind of cute." Yoseob giggled, then reentered the kitchen when the timer for the stove went off.


   I laughed at my friends, as another costumer came in. I wonder who those two were talking about? The thought left my mind as quickly as it came. I guess I can find out tomorrow.