Chapter 1: Captivating Eyes!

∞ Forget About The Past And Move On! ∞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRRIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!

The alarm went off, causing a hand to raise out from under the covers and. BAM!! The person under the cover slammed their hand on the button to turn off the noise it was giving off. Once the room was quiet, the person slowly removed the cover from their face, first revealing their eyes, then their nose and then their lips and when the cover was completely off their face, a maid walked in...

" Good morning ma'am " the maid smiled.

" Good morning Hye unnie...(Hye short for Hye Su)  " the girl said as she sat up on her bed.

" Come on, get up and get ready...you need to go school " her unnie cheered

*arghhh another boring day at school* she thought to herself and sighs " ahh~ neh...I'll be down soon " 

" ok, we'll be waiting for you " Hye smiled as her figure disappeared out of the room. She sighs again as she flops herself onto the bed while mentally slapping herself...*BUZZ, BUZZ* her phone started vibrating, she looked to her left and reached out for her phone. Once she had her phone on her hand she answered the call.

" Ann- " Before she could say anything she was cut of by a sudden yell..." YAHHH~ SUZY ARE YOU AWAKE? " she moved the phone away from her ear so she couldnt hear all the yelling.

" Calm down Min unnie, im awake...aigoo are you trying to make me deaf with your yelling? " Suzy said as she put the phone back to her ear. " ahh~ mianhe... " Min said as her face went red from embarrasment.

" I bet your face has gone red out of embarrasment " Suzy chuckled " Aigoo~ you know me so well " Min pouted across the phone.

" Unnie, I'll talk to you in school...need to get ready or I'll be late " Suzy said. " Neh~ I'll see you in school...bye bye " Min said waving to an imaginary person.

" Neh~ bye and unnie stop waving to nobody...people will think you're crazy " Suzy chuckled again while Min quickly stopped waving as she looked around to see if anyone saw her waving to no one. And with that she hung up and looked at her alarm clock, it's 7:10am...she quickly got up and ran to the bathroom with her school uniform in her hands, she comes out wearing her uniform and walks to the mirror, does her hair, puts light make up on and looks at her reflection.

*sighs heavily* " Years have gone by...some people remained the same while others changed, I guess I've changed alot " and with that she looked away, feeling tired of seeing her own reflection from the mirror...she started walking towards the door. Before leaving her room, she fixed her bed, grabbed her bag and off she went like always never taking one last glance because she thinks that taking one last glance at things is like looking back into the past and she doesnt want to look back into the future.

But, thats what she thinks

Suzy continued walking down the stairs towards the dinner table, she sat herself down and started eating but before she touched her breakfast...she diverted her attention to her unnies (maids) " unnies arent you guys going to join me for breakfast? "

" Ani...we're fine...you continue eating " her unnies shooked their hands to say no.

" unnies please join me for breakfast...it feels lonely to eat by myself, and plus you guys should sometimes try your own cooked food, if you dont join me then..." she makes a sad face " I'll be sad " the maids all looked at her and sighed, knowing Suzy from childhood they knew she wasnt joking after all she is Suzy...Bae Suzy and whatever she says is always true, well maybe always and plus they cant afford to make Suzy sad since she's precious to them and she means alot to them so they all sat down and joined Suzy for breakfast.

Suzy was a type of girl who wouldnt let anyone just look after her, if they looked after her then she would...ani, she will, yes she will look after them as well. If people who made her happy were or are sad she would do anything to get that smile back onto their face...she was ani, she is a girl who cares about everyone...well maybe not everyone but she cares a lot about those who she loves dearly and to make them happy she can do anything...I repeat ANYTHING, she can also give away her life for them...but as long as they are fine and happy she forever will be fine.

She finished a breakfast and quickly got up. Saying goodbye to everyone she drove off in her car to IU's house and then Jiyeon's house to pick them up and then they went striaght to school. When they reached the school car park (for students) they got out of the car and they went into the building and straight to the dance room since they had joined a dance club. As they entered the dance room there they met Miss A, T-ara, SNSD and Fx...they all greeted each other with a hug. To each other they are like a big family. The teacher had soon entered the room, they were going to do couple type dance and only the teacher was allowed to choose a partner for them. Many people started once the teacher said that she would be choosing a partner for them.

Nearly all of the people had danced, only few people were left to dance and Suzy was one of them. Ms Choi, the dance teacher was looking around to choose 2 people to dance next and then there her eyes stopped at Suzy and a boy who was metres away from her.

" Suzy and....Suzy and JB, you're turn...if you two do great then I might let you guys choose your partners next time " Ms Choi smiled slightly while the boys were , wanting to be Suzy's partner. Suzy sighed in relief *thank god, I'm partnered up with JB at least I know him and plus he's a good friend...if it was someone else I wouldnt dare let him come near me* Suzy and JB walked into the center of the room, soon the music started playing and Suzy and JB started moving their body to the beat. 

Suzy POV

When we were finished dancing I went straight to the changing room and changed into my spare school uniform. I had finished changing when the bell rang, me and the girls went straight to class...as we entered the classroom everyone was staring at us...as always after all we're the queenakas of this school, I went straight to the back and sat down on my seat, busy looking out of the window while the rest of the girls sat infront of me. Seconds later, Ms Kang came in and started blabbing...

" Can I have your attention class " She said and soon the students had stopped talking. " Students...we have some new students in our class *looks towards the door* excuse me, you guys may enter the classroom and please introduce yourselves " and soon group of boys entered the classroom. A smile crept onto my lips as I saw my brother there...but I guess he didnt notice me since he was too busy 'introducing' himself while girls were squealing, I looked at those noisy girls and rolled my eyes "pfft...how annoying " I whispered to Fei unnie but the rest of the girls heard me since they were giggling. But soon I stopped when the last  guy started talking...I didnt know but he looked familiar, like as if I had met him before. The guy introduced himself...

" Annyeong, Kim Myungsoo imnida but I prefer to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter