❥ Piano

❥⎯⎯ MYUNGSTAL SCENARIOS (//pls do request.)

yoonhyun; 
                      piano

Image

»      

i watched her as her hands hovered over the keys to my grand piano. i smiled to myself as she pressed on the keys flinching every time two keys didn't go together. i chuckled softly as her forehead wrinkled and she growled in frustration before she slammed her fingers on the keys for what hopefully would be the last time.

deciding it was time for me to make my presence notice I walked behind my dear Yoong – i back-hugged her and whispered softly, "Yoooong~," Yoona jumped and let out a low yelp. I chuckled softly. "You're killing my piano…again." I made sure to add the 'again' part to playfully remind her of her many attempts at trying to make music come out of my piano.

she sighed before dropping her hands to her lap. She looked back up at me her breath grazing my nose – it was intoxicating. "I even practiced," she complained softly.

I smiled before moving her hair behind her shoulder. "You'll get better," I tried to convince her.

"Even I don't believe that lie," She mumbled softly bowing her head in defeat.

"You'll get better," I repeated my voice more firm. She looked up at me before sighing.

"I'm not very good with instruments," she pouted.

I gave her a reassuring smile. "We all have our talents." I informed her before joining her on the bench. "Would you like me to play something for you?" I asked as I ran through the keys.

Yoona shook her head. "No. it's your birthday," she reminded me. "You should be relaxing – not showing off to your girlfriend." She added the later part bitterly.

"I'm not showing off to my girlfriend," I smiled at her. "I'm showing off to my fiancé." I expected her to flinch at the word fiancé – a word that she didn't like to use much in conversation. But she kept her posture as she stared at the keys blankly. It was always moments like this that I wish that I could read her mind. It was aggravating – to say the least – to be deaf to her thoughts.

"One more time," she said optimistically moving her fingers over the keys. I smiled at her before moving my hands from the keys – leaving room for her to give it a shot. I prepared my ears for the worst.

She started pressing keys on the piano again this time actually making music not noise. I listen closely to the tune it sounded familiar, though I couldn't quite recall where I heard it before.

"Happy birthday to you," Yoona sang softly yet childishly. I recognized the tune instantly it was that song that humans sang to each other when it was someone's birthday. I smiled as I listened to her soft voice that was accompanying by the piano.

"Happy birthday to you," a group of voices sang behind me. I turned around to see my family which is daddy Tae, Mommy Tiff, and my little sister, Jinri. to my surprise, her family was there too, Yul appa, Sica omma, complete with her mother's little sister who is my sister's girlfriend, Krystal too. Mom was the lead with a birthday cake. They started to sing along with Yoona as she laid the cake on top of my piano. Their voices were not in tune with the piano and it sounded badly but I couldn't help but to smile at the home made cake with white frosting and blue letters that read "Happy Birthday Hyuuun~" on it.

"Sorry it's not a goguma cake as you want, Yoona there is having trouble finding it and she cry all night because she feels guilty, so we decide just to make you a home made cake, now blow the candles" Sica omma said when the song was over. She walked behind me and put her tiny arm around my shoulder.

"It's fine." I laughed softly before taking a deep breath to blow out the candles.

"Wait!" Yoona stopped me. The whole room looked at her. "You have to make a wish." She smiled up at me.

"There's nothing i want." I smiled at her. "nor i need."

"There has to be something," she pressured.

i shook my head, "no, because everything i need is here already." i pull her closer and kiss her lips. i can see our moms start to teared up, and our dads is currently controlling their emotions. we stopped kissing as we realize that there is two innocent pair of eyes watching, Jinri's and Krystal's. 

"you sweet-talker. but you still need to make a wish, hyuuun~~" she said with those aegyo i can't stand, glad too see the choding yoona is finally back, she looks just too stressed when she is playing the piano minutes ago.

I sighed before leaning over the candles and closing my eyes so it looked like that I was wishing. I wish that Yoong will learn how to play the piano. I thought quietly to myself before blowing out the candles in one try.

The crowd clapped loudly and I smiled at them before turning to Yoona pulling my arm around her to give her a tight hug. "Where did you learn to play the song?" I asked curious to why she suddenly new a full song when only seconds ago she was awkwardly pressing keys.

"Fany eomma," she admitted. "whenever you are studying like a mad proffesor."

I gave my mom an appreciated smile before hugging Yoona in another tight hug. I gave her a light kiss on the forehead. This would have to be hands down one of the best birthdays I've ever had.

 


 

Image

 

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTES

requested by seunghyun_2284 

sorry if it's not fluffy enough and yoonhyun's personality here is slightly different with their real personality.

hope you like it! :D