Do You Love Me Jessica?

I Love You

Heechul's P.O.V

I have to tell Jessica that i love her, I hope she also loves me. I know the members said it's a bad idea to date someone from the same company but Jessica is special. I love everything about her, especially her beautiful eyes and lips, I want to touch her lips with mine. I love her to much to think about our comeback, I hope she will come and visit us.

 

 

 

Jessica's P.O.V

Today I will visit our amazing oppas, Super Junior. I think I'm in love with Heechul but I don't want our friendship to end because of my feelings, so I will probably never tell him about my feelings. Standing in front of Super Junior's door is so awkward now because Sunny told me that Heechul is in love with me, I wish it's true but I think he is in love with Yoona.

 

 

 

Heechul's P.O.V

I can hear somebody is knocking on the door, I ran over to the door and opened it, of course it's the worlds most beautiful girl, Jessica Jung. "Annyeong Jessica" I said while looking at Jessica's shoes, "Annyeong Oppa" Jessica screamed and hugged me but then.... she kissed me!!!! I waited all my life (not really) for this kiss.

 

 

 

Jessica's P.O.V

I kissed Heechul Oppa but I don't regret, I feel like I'm telling everybody that I'm in love with him. Omo, I should apologize to him, I don't know why but feel like I have to. "I'm so sorry" I said while looking down, "It's okay, but why did you do that?" He said while he had a smirk on his face, is he serious?!!!! I don't want to tell him my feelings now but it's for the best, "I...." I got cut off because Heechul kissed me....... why are we kissing again and why I'm not kissing him back? so many questions XD 

 

 

 

Heechul's P.O.V

I think Jessica likes me but does she love me?? I need to ask now and tell her that I love her. "Jessica, I love you. I know it's weird that I already love you but every time I see you, I feel like I'm in heaven and I saw an angel. Do you love me?"

 

Jessica's P.O.V

Yes!!!!!! He loves me and not Yoona. Take that Yoona XP. Okay, time to tell him I love him. "I.... Love..... You~~" I said while pointing at him. I'm so happy that I finally can be with the love of my life. "Jinja!!! Yes!!! I Love You so much Jessica Jung" He said. "I Love You to Heechul" <3<3<3 The End~