Love Again

Meeting You

 

During the past few weeks Nana and I frequently hung -out with the BTS boys. They showed us around Seoul had took us to their favorite places. Sometimes Rap monster and I would leave Nana and Jeong-gook alone, so they'll get to know each other better. Even the BTS boys recognized tat there was something between them- except V. He seemed to take on an interest in Nana, but Nana hadn't seem to notice or even acknowledge- she was too busy with Jeong-gook.

"Hey do you want some coffee?" Rapmon asked

"Sure." I replied

" Let's go, I know a cafe shop that makes really good coffee nearby." Rapmon informed. Then, he gently grasped my hand in big firm hands and pulled me in the direction of the cafe shop. The wind gently blew my at my navy floral print dress and my hair. It was a nice sunny day with a slight breeze. At sat down on the table outside the coffee shop, just taking in the scenery around. When Rap monster came back with two cups of coffee in his hand. Once he sat down I  sipped at my coffee. The smell of fresh grinded coffee beans filled my nostrils, the coffee was bitter-sweet but the best I ever had. It was way better then Starbucks or Tully's. 

I felt a strong hand gently touch the strands of my hair. When I looked up it was Rap monster, he was gazing sweetly at me with his chinky eyes. I was a gaze and smile that could melt even the coldest heart- let alone mine. 

"You had some hair in your face." Rapmon answered nervously, when I looked back at him. I couldn't help but laugh at his lame excuse. It was just like little innocent child trying to justify himself after he broke something. He caught me laughing and broke out in laughter himself. We brief talked and joked around while we sipped our drinks. While he had his left hand occupied with mine. He held onto it tightly, but not to  tight that it would hurt me. Once we finished our drinks Rap monster ordered seven more for everyone else. 

 

Nana's POV:

My heart beat moved rapidly while I was next to Jeong-gook. Ugh, Suzy! She shouldn't have left me alone with him, now that she's got a boyfriend she is leaving her poor cousin here alone with a guy that I fear most. I thought, not saying even a word to each other. The silence that stood between the two of us was unbareable. 

"It's a nice day outside today,huh?" Jeong-gook attempted

"Yeah, I like this weather." I replied, trying to sound interested. But, all I could focus on was the fact that there was only us two alone. The rest of BTS was on the other side of the park having fun. 

I felt that the more time I had spent with Jeong-gook the more he scared me. Not real fear but, the fear that maybe I wasn't good enough for him. He was seemingly too perfect. I studied his face attentively this time, trying to find a flaw that would ease my worries away- but there was none. I wished that sometimes I was more like Suzy. A girl who was confident enough to go for what she liked.

The wind blew softly on my face, while the sun shined above my head. I closed my eyes and spread my arms out, trying to grasped the feeling of what it would feel like to be able to fly. Then a strange feeling of a shadow fell over me. I then flt a gentle peck on my head, when I looked up I saw Jeong-gook. 

"Sorry,... I... d...d..didn't me...an to." Jeong-gook stuttered. 

"It's okay." I said

"It's just you look like an angel with your arms spread out and your eyes closed." He explained

"I... like.... you." the words just slipped out of my mouth. 

"Do you want to be my girlfriend then?" he suggested

"Coffee anyone?" Rapmon and Suzy hollered from across the park. The BTS boys quickly ran toward them and grabbed a cup each.

"I got to go." I uttered under my breathe. 

"Wait, " Jeong-gook replied as he grabbed my hand. I tried to pull away from his grasped but it was to firm.

"Aye, let go man you. She doesn't like you." V stated from behind. He then pulled my hand from Jeong-gook's grasped.

"She's mine." He added in a casually manner. My heart then began to flutter and my stomache began to knot. I was completely thrown off, and my head just went blank.