Haunted House visit with G-Dragon

Times with Big Bang

“Are you sure you want to go in there?” Jiyong asked Trang who was clasping his hand tightly as they waited in line in front of one of the local haunted house. She swallowed heavily looking up at the creepy building, before plastering the fakest smile she could, turning to bat her eyelashes at him.

“Of course! You’re the one that wanted to come! Are you backing out?” She spoke amused as he snorted, flipping his long red locks out of his eyes as he waved at a few fans who had recognized him.

“Pfff, I’m not backing out. I just wanted to make sure you want to. I’m not forcing you, you know?” He pointed out proudly causing her to roll her eyes and look away.

“Uh-huh. You sure you’re not the one forcing yourself?” Trang pointed back as Jiyong’s eyes shot open in surprise. Luckily he was facing away from her.

“Just don’t go running away in fear, alright.” He teased poking her side causing her to jerk in surprise before glaring over at him.

“Ya! Make sure you keep your underwear in place and don’t crap yourself!” She shouted, trying to embarrass him in front of everyone. He blushed reaching over to clasp his free hand over .

“Ya! Keep your voice down.” He warned through a whisper causing her to glare up at him. She bit down on his hand, he quickly retracted it in pain while she wiped on the back of her hand.

“Chicken.” She whispered as his eyes shot open when he heard that before glaring over at him.

“I’m no chicken! You are!” He retorted like a little child, pulling his hand out of hers before crossing it over his chest.

 

The pair quietly waited in line as it grew shorter and shorter. The closer they got to the entryway the closer they got to each other. By the time they got to the doorway, they were hand in hand again, both trying to find the need to scream and run away in fear. Both of their prides getting in the way of showing how they were feeling at his very moment, terrified more than they could explain.

“Next pair!” The man in front shouted as Jiyong flinched in surprise, reaching over to grip Trang’s arm in surprise.

“You ok?” Trang asked smirking slightly at the view of her boyfriend shriveling against her. His eyes shot open before he quickly pulled away, trying to compose himself.

“Ya, fine. Let’s get this over with.” He eagerly spoke pulling her into the entryway before they both froze in their spot, looking around the abandoned hospital, the various hallways they could take, all leading in opposite directions. The door suddenly slammed behind them causing Trang to scream bloody murder before she jumped in the air, landing in Jiyong’s arms. She buried her face in his shoulder as he looked down both shocked that he had caught her in time and surprised that she screamed. Thank goodness, she didn’t hear him scream over her high pitch one.

“You ok down there?” Jiyong put on the brave act as Trang’s head whipped up looking around for any signs of life. Jumping out and adjusting her outfit, she put a slick hand through her hair before looking over to Jiyong who was proudly smirking behind her.

“Oh please, it was nothing like that. I just thought I saw the largest cockroach ever.” She covered her lie as she pointed to the ground outraged. Jiyong chuckled, blowing his bangs out of his face before sighing.

“Just admit it, you are terrified.” He whispered slowly walking over to her back as she stared wide eyed down the hallway in front of them. Jiyong walked up behind her before wrapping his arms around her waist, tightly.

“My baby girl is scared.” He sang causing her to roll her eyes before smirking when she thought up the best plan ever. Placing her hands gently on his own hands, leaning into his embrace, she felt him kiss her neck, perfect timing. She screamed pointing up at the ceiling causing Jiyong to scream for his life before dropping to the ground with his arms over his head. Trang couldn’t hold it in any longer. She broke out laughing, holding her stomach as she pointed at the shaking man on the floor.

“Look at that! The great G-Dragon almost crapped his pants!” She cheered, laughing even louder. Jiyong hesitantly let go of the lock around his head before looking up to see her laughing at him. Damn. He fell into her trap. Snorting, he stood up, pulling on the collar of his coat before glaring at her.

“Ha-ha-ha, funny, you got me, alright.” He admitted as she wiped the tears from her eyes before sighing, content.

 

“So you are scared?” Trang asked as they walked hand in hand down a long hallway, filled with fog and strange noises. They were both on their toes, both fighting the urge to jump into the others arms without seeming like a wimp. It was a battle of wits, who would cave in first?

“I’m not scared. You?” Jiyong quickly answered in a small voice, hesitantly peeking into the nearest room, awaiting anything to jump out at them.

 

Finally entering a large room with machinery noises blaring from every corner, the pair seemed to step closer to each other as if they were connected.

“Did you hear that?” Trang whispered as her grip grew tighter on Jiyong’s hand, both looking in the opposite direction from the other.

“No.” He answered immediately, swallowing heavily as he kept his eyes peeled.

“Let’s just go before something really does pop out.” Jiyong urged pulling a frozen Trang along with them into the large room. Without any warning, a man dressed in a butchers outfit jumped down from a ladder with a chainsaw going full blast in his hands. The pair didn’t have any chance to react before they both took off running in opposite directions, running for their lives.

“JIYONG!” Trang screamed when she ran into a skeleton, tangled around her. She fought for her life with the lifeless thing, ripping it off of her as she quickly climbed off the ground before running away.

“TRANG!” Jiyong shouted when he had found himself in a quiet hallway, shivering a bit, he froze before turning on his heels.

“Hello.” He called in a whisper, he was beyond terrified. Was there a word that explained anything more than being terrified? That’s exactly what he was.

“Crap, I can’t see anything.” He whispered shaking as he pulled out his phone. Thank god he had listened to Trang about downloading the flashlight app to his phone. Quickly he switched it on before holding it out in front of him. His knees shook together as he looked down the hallway.

“Maybe it was better I didn’t see anything.” He admitted to himself before seeing something screaming and running towards him. His heart began racing as he pulled the phone to his chest and began running in the opposite direction away from whatever was chasing.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” The pair shouted as they ran down the dark hallway before tackling each other out of fear.

“LET ME GO!” Trang shouted on the ground under whatever had caught hold of her.

“LET ME GO!” He shouted back as Trang froze at the familiarity of the voice, finally opening her eyes to see a frantically shaking Jiyong above her, pale as a ghost.

“Ji?” She spoke as his eyes shot open and looked down to who he was straddling.

“Trang?” He answered surprised as she sighed, dropping her arms, one darting up to pat her chest.

“I need to get up.” She spoke suddenly out of breath as he panicked, getting off of her, before helping her to her feet.

“Are you alright?” He asked watching as she patted her chest.

“I admit it! I hate this fricken place! It feels like my heart just dropped into my ! It’s like I went into cardiac arrest more times then I screamed tonight!” Trang screamed, finally giving in, she couldn’t take it anymore, well more like her heart couldn’t take it anymore. She was so pissed off that Jiyong had dragged her here just because the other Big Bang members were going too. She sighed after her rant, dropping into a squat, draping her arms over her knees as he head hung between her legs.

“Baby, are you alright?” Jiyong asked concerned as her head whipped up to glare at him from under her tangled hair.

“DO I LOOK ALRIGHT TO YOU!?” She shouted angered as he flinched, putting his hands up in defense.

“If it makes you any better, I’m scared too.” Jiyong finally admitted, hoping it would help lighten the mood that they suddenly had created. She snorted, standing up before groaning loudly in annoyance.

“I’m leaving.” She announced walking down a random hallway, uncaring to where she was going already. Jiyong quickly ran after her, keeping as close to her back as possible. A man jumped out from behind a wall, this time Jiyong was the only one to scream in surprise. Trang reached over for the man’s mask, gripping it tightly before she began slapping him around like a rag doll.

“LEAVE ME ALONE!” She shouted over and over at the poor worker before tossing him into the room. Jiyong quickly made sure the man was alright before running over to catch up with his crazed girlfriend.

“YA! That wasn’t nice!” Jiyong scolded only to see her tackle another worker that had tried to scare her.

“DAMN BASTARD! WHERE’S THE EXIT?! TELL ME!” She shouted holding him around his neck, thrashing him up and down. Jiyong used all his strength to pull her off of the man before the unexpected man pointed down the hallway where ‘EXIT’ was glowing in red. Trang’s eyes shot open before she sprinted down the hallway, leaving a terrified Jiyong behind. She practically kicked the door open, scaring those waiting for them on the other side. Dropping to the ground on her knees, she kissed the ground before sighing.

“That bad?” A voice asked as Trang looked up before snorting.

“Someone might need to call an ambulance.” Jiyong mentioned as he shut the doors causing the group to look up interested.

“Ambulance?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each chapter will be dedicated to a particular Big Bang member, along with either one of my friends or if you want a specific scenario, comment below!

This Chapter is dedicated to my friend Trang Conn, it is her 24th Birthday today!

Happy Birthday girl! Hope you like your chapter!

tumblr_mqceqg20n81sorc8jo1_500.gif