Mel - Cheetos Mission

Mel and Wow - agents from the inside (NU'puppies)

Mel P.O.V

 

There it was. The bag of Cheetos my human's overseas parents send to him. I have been drooling over it since he opened them an hour ago. It looks so delicious~ I sat beside his legs and patted his leg with my paw to get some attention.

"What is it Mel?" - he said while putting his iPad on the bed. 

"Lift me up! I wanna go on your bed!"

"Aren't you a cutie~" -he lifted me up on his lap. - "Who's the cutest doggie? Mel is~!"

"Well thank you... but I want to try your cheetos." - I tried getting out of his hold.

"Why so squirmy...? You wanna play?"

"Yes! Sure! Later! Now I want to try those cheetos!" - I went for a bag that was placed on his bed, but he lifted me up again and put me on his lap.

"Mel wants to play! Doesn't he~" - he started kissing my cheeks.

"Human" - I pleed - "The food!"

"Did I hurt you? Why are you whinnying? Did Aron hurt you?"  - he started examine me and kissing me again.

"N-No! You didn't!" - I got out of his hold and went with my nose inside the cheetos bag, but in a fast swift, he pulled me back.

"No! Mel, that is not for you! You can't eat that!" - he scolded me. 

"Why not? It looks good. Can I try just one?" - I gave him my best puppy eyes look.

"Awww~ look at you~ So adorable!" - he started squeezing me more tighter then he intended to.

"H-Human! I can't... breath!" - I whined.

"Ahhh, sorry Mel. But you know, you are just so cute~"

"Aron! We have to go now!" - A tall guy called to him.

"Already? Awww man." - he put me down and changed his pants - "When I get home, we'll play. Ok Mel?" - he patted me and exited the room.

Now I had a mission. And that was to try that delicious looking cheeto. Since I'm short, it is kind of hard for me to climb up the bed myself, but not impossible. I took a wide distance and ran toward the bed and jumped. It was unsuccessful, but I am not going to give up. I did it 3 more times, 5 more times and with a 10th try I climbed the bed. What do humans always say... 10th time's the charm? I walked across the bed, stepping on an i-something and walked toward the bag, hitting it a couple of times just to make sure nothing alive was in it. After I made sure of that, I put my nose in it. It smelled so good. Delicious. But there was a problem. I couldn't reach inside it, no matter how hard I tried. I started to get annoyed and took the bag between my teeth and was shaking it. The cheeto flew out and on the floor. Great! Mission accomplished! I proudly jumped off the bed and slided on the wooden floor, sending cheeto flying under the bed accidently with my paw. Oh no!

The gap between the bed and floor was small, would I fit in? I put myself in a crawling position and crawled under the bed. Yes! I can fit! Now... where is the cheeto. I scanned around only to see a box. Maybe it is behind the box? On the other side? I crawled some more. This part of the room was really dusty. I don't like it. I sneezed. Oh! Now I have a runny nose. I swiped it with my paw and continued to crawl toward the box. It was in the way so I decided to push it with my paw, but it didn't budge. I pushed it a little with my nose and it slided a little. I pushed more and saw the wanted cheeto! But the box was still in the way, so I decided to push it all the way out, spilling the content in it. It were the books of females inside. After I got the box out of my way, I crawled all happily to get my prize. I am so happy! As I opened my mouth I sneezed once again sending the cheeto flying toward the open door. I sneezed again and again, the last time banging my head on the bed. Ouch! But I should get quickly to the cheeto. I sprinted toward it, but stopped suddenly.

"What is that?!"

"Nothing Wow."

"Is it something to eat?" - Wow came toward it, sniffing it.

"N-no... It is not something we should eat." - I tried convincing him.

"But it smells good!" - he happily replayed.

"Ummm..." - I came toward it slowly.

"Let me eat it! Please!" - he begged.

"No! It's mine!" - i covered it with my paws. "There is more in the bag" - I lied.

"Oh, really? Cool!" - he cheered and went toward it, putting his nose in it. - "Hey, Mel! There is nothing in it! You tricked me!"

I quickly put the cheeto in my mouth and ran toward the living room, Wow following me. He chased me for 2 minutes, leaving me no time to eat it. I put the cheeto down - "Wow! Stop!" - he stopped.

"We could share, Mel!"

"But... it is too small... and it's from my human..."

"B-But... I want to try it too."

"But... it's so small..." - I stared down at it. I liked Wow, but I really wanted to eat this cheeto all by myself. Suddenly an idea hit me. I grabbed the cheeto in my mouth again and sprinted toward my room again, putting it down. Checkmate! Haha

"Why would you do that?"

"I marked it! It is mine now." - I proudly held my head up.

"Putting it on your pee blanket is not fair!" - Wow whined in defeat.

"Hehe" - I proudly put it in my mouth again and went to the living room, Wow going to his own room.

I hopped up on the couch and put the cheeto in front of me, in awe that it will finally be in my tummy. I opened my mouth to dig in.

"No! Bad Mel! This is not for you! It's for humans, see?" - as I looked in terror the big blond guy put it in his mouth.

"Mmmm, delicious! Where did Aron hide these?" 

My mouth was hanging wide. What did just happened? Oh NO! I covered my face with my paws.

Mission failed.

 

 

 

... not to mention the human got food poisoning that very same day.