Your Life

I'm Finally Confessing

 

It's a fine day in July, when a pretty and popular girl in the school come to you and start to bash you.
 
"Ergh, why are you so ugly? You don't even deserve to be in this school. I hate you go away!" "What's my fault for you to do this to me?!" You say while trying to hold your tears back. "What's your fault?! Duhh, obviously your fault is being ugly. I'm so embarassed to be in this school because an ugly girl like you exist!" You just clench your fist and run as far as you could.
 
Sigh. Almost everyday you sigh and it's like a hobby to you for sighing every single day. It's weird to say that bubble tea is a painkiller but actually it is. The bubble in the bubble tea can effect your kidney but you don't care anyways you're really tired of living your life. Your mom always wants you to get good grades and loves her car more than you.
 
"Isn't there a bubble tea stall near this place? Aha, hear it is!" You go to the shop and buy an oreo milkshake with bubbles and continue walking to a lake.
 
You sit under a shady tree while thinking about your life. You start to cry and throw stones into the lake and continue to drink your 'painkiller'. 
 
You hear footsteps coming from behind so, you turn around and look up. It's Baro, your schoolmate you guys always meet each other and know each other's name but never talked before. 
 
He sits beside you. "Hello, why are you crying?" "Uh, no.. nothing" "Don't lie to me, I know you're lying" "Is it okay if I tell you this?" "Sure" "Okay so.." You start to talk about your life to him eventhough you guys just talk for the first time but you feel like you know him a long time ago. "Ahh, so that's why you're crying!" Baro says "Yup!" You answer him. "And may I know about the bubble tea? I notice you always drink them when you're sad" "This bubble tea? Oh this is actually my 'painkiller' because the bubbles in the bubble tea can effect my kidney" you explained to him. Baro suddenly pulls you into a hug, you're shocked. "Don't drink your painkiller please" he says "Why?" "Becau.. Because I don't want you to die! I love you!" You break the hug and say "You love me all this time?!" "Yea.. Yes I've been wanting to confess to you for months!" 'I thought I was the only one' you whisper to yourself and Baro hears it. "You love me too?!" "You heard me?!" "Yes!" "Um, yeah i love you too" you say while blushing. "So will you stop drinking bubble tea oftenly?" Baro asks you. "I'll try.." "No, promise me please I don't want you to die" "Okay, okay I promise" you and Baro pinky promise. Baro suddenly took out something from his pocket. It's a couple ring! The couple ring is super cute, it's a mickey and minnie mouse designed ring. "You even prepared couple rings?!" "Yeah, I bought this as a 'preparation'. You two laugh together. 
 
After a while at the park Baro send you home, he kisses you on the cheek and wish you goodnight :) x