Detention

☁ silver linings | applyfic ideas [open]

Plot Synopsis:

A group of students, 4 girls and 4 guys, got on detention for their own different reasons. They have no other choices, they can just be quiet in a corner of the room or befriend each other. They all decided to pick the second choice, and found out that they have a lot in common. They talked and talked until detention was over, they promised to meet again next time. And to be able to do that, for the sake of love and friendship, they should get theirselves in trouble. Again.

Plotlines: none.

Setting: Detention, School.

Theme: A group of students, faced one another as they serve in an 8 hours detention. They decided to pour their hearts out to one another and felt a new bond between them. They are eager to meet each other again in the same time, in the same place, in detention.

Characters: Applicants as the girls. Love Interests as the boys. Or vice versa.

Genre: Romance, Friendship, Comedy

Suggestions: I think the 'Theme' is better as the plot than the 'Plot Synopsis', so you can just take the theme as the plot as well.

The detention is held in the school's library.

Reminders: The girls and boys has their own reasons on why they're in detention, so make two for each, since they will get in trouble to meet again. Examples, one is daydreaming in class, two is having a fist fight, three is breaking a school's property[desk, table, glass window], you make it interesting.

You choose, if there is no teacher watching the students in detention, or maybe he/she fell asleep or got distracted that he/she didn't know that the students are already making a noise/talking to one another.

They fell in love with one another the first time they've talk in detention, or they missed each other after detention, and realizes that they fell in love with one another.

You can change the title into something more interesting.

Inspiration: The Breakfast Club - trailer

 


 

author's note

Here is a movie inspired plot. I hope one of you will adopt this. And by the way, do you think if this is made, it'll be a little too short? I'm not sure myself, if it is then maybe you should make the characters tend to get in trouble again and again to meet each other everyday in detention.

 

STATUS: up for adoption !!