Flawless | And will always be there if you want to know

Flawless

Eunhyuk still looked at her. He waited for her to talk.

“Oppa, just let’s break up.”

Eunhyuk widened his eyes and grabbed her hand tightly, “Hyoyeon-ah, what are you saying?”

“You heard it exactly. Don’t make me repeat it.” She pretended to look stunned over him. Really, she didn’t want he knew her true side.

“Just one question. Why?”

 “I just don’t love you no more.”

Eunhyuk was too shocked to react. He just stood there. His face was blank. More than that, he saw Hyoyeon put off the ring that actually encircled her ring finger. She gave it back to him.

“Take care, oppa.” Only those words which can come out from . She can’t hold her tears anymore. She should go or he will know the reason. No. she can’t let him knew it. No. now and ever.

Eunhyuk still hold the ring.

“Hyoyeon-ah,” he pulled her hand and kissed her. It’s not passionate or deep, it’s just as simple as he can. As soft as he can. He wanted her to know that he really loves her. He can’t accept whatever the reason.

Hyoyeon pushed his chest away and make a distance with her hands on his chest.

“Don’t make me regret this.” She whispered and went away.

***

“You can’t handle this, Hyukjae-ah,” Donghae tried to stopped him. He didn’t want his friend to be a drunken man. He must fulfill his promise.

“You promise me you won’t be a drunken man, Hyukjae-ah!”

“I can’t, Donghae-ah. It’s really painful. You know painful? It’s not p-a-i-n-t, it is p-a-i-n.” Eunhyuk spelling it one by one. He absolutely had drunk.

“Okay, it’s enough. Let’s go home.”

On the way to Eunhyuk’s apartment, they crossed Hyoyeon’s apartment. It made Eunhyuk got up and grabbed Donghae’s hand who still driving.

“Donghae-ah, stop it.”

“No.”

“Really, Donghae-ah. I really missed her. I promise I won’t harm her. Donghae-ah,” Donghae looked at his eyes to find the truth. Okay, this night he trusted him. He let him go to Hyoyeon’s apartment.

Eunhyuk tried to pretend that he’s fine. He pushed the bell and told her that he came.

“Is there something?” Hyoyeon asked when she opened the door.

“Of course, there is something.” Hyoyeon can feel the alcohol that came out from his mouth.

“You better go now.” She tried to push him, but he grabbed her hand and pinned her on the wall. His hands caged her. And his face is really close to her.

“I can’t let you go. You must explain this to me.” She can see his face clearly. A month after the break up, she can’t let this face go away. Really she always dreams of this handsome face. She remembered when she knew there is always someone who hugged her from the back, kissed her forehead before she slept.

“Oppa, don’t make it so hard. We’ve already broke up.”

“Hyoyeon-ah, I simply can’t,” he said weakly. Absolutely she can felt the movement of his lips, because he talked there.

“Oppa,” he awake and stared at her.

“I’m sick.”

Eunhyuk widened his eyes and took her chin. She was crying.

“Mworago?”

“I’m sick. I have leukemia. I can’t no longer to life. I, I…” she can’t continue her words, he actually hugged her. With all his body, his heart.

“Jeongmalyo?” Eunhyuk can feel his tone is trembling. His eyes were watery. And he hugged her too tight. It maybe hurt her. But, he can’t believe it.

Hyoyeon just nodded her head.

“Really don’t act like a stupid girl, I love you no matter what. So, just stay in me. Let me here.”

Hyoyeon lost her words, she can’t even refuse it. Half of her heart said that she wants him here. To stay with her.

 ***

Hyoyeon opened her eyes and found him still sleep. She smiled when she knew that his hand still around her. Carefully, she draws a line on his face. Follow the curve of his handsome face. And finally it stopped on his lips. She holds it still.

“Wae? You want to kiss it?” suddenly, Eunhyuk woke up and spoke. She blushed.

“Aniyo!” she pretend no to agree it.

“Okay, so, let me kiss you.” Eunhyuk faced her and close the distance. Meanwhile, Hyoyeon take her hand back from his face. She closed her eyes and felt his lips. It’s sweet as always. He broke the kiss and kissed her forehead.

“Oppa, are you hungry?”

“Ne, so, my wife, please cook me some meal.” He and pinched her nose.

“Arasseo. You go bath first, after that you can eat.”

Eunhyuk nodded and woke up to the bath room.

Hyoyeon also got up and worked with the kitchen.

***

While she was stirring the soup, she can feel someone hugged her. It’s like it back to normal. With his hand around her and his chin placed on her right shoulder. It feels right.

“Is it cream soup?”

“Yeah, why? You still like it, right?”

“Hmm.” Eunhyuk kissed her shoulder and made her chuckled.

“Aish, oppa. I’m not taking a bath yet.”

“You always beautiful even you don’t take a bath yet.” Hyoyeon chuckled and pinched his waist.

Finally the soup is ready and they decided to eat in the balcony. They just sat on the floor. Eunhyuk who was arrived first, he sat first and when Hyoyeon passed by, he grabbed her hand and made her fell on his lap. She was surprised and hit him kiddingly.

“Aish, oppa!”

“Just let it be. I want to hug you a whole day.”

“Mwo? For what?”

“I’m afraid you will let my hands again. Like a month ago.” Actually, the situation comes to be dramatic. No one speaking. But, finally Hyoyeon spoke up.

“Just promise me, you won’t go, and then I’ll promise it won’t happen again.” He looked at her eyes and then smiled, “I will, Hyoyeon-ah.” He pecked on her lips and then looked at the cream soup.

“Hyoyeon-ah, how could you be this heavy?”

“Ya! I’m not heavy! That’s you that loose your weight!”

“Am I? No! Actually, it’s because you always sleep and eat! Go diet and doing some sport!”

“Asht, okay, I’ll go there,” Hyoyeon try to escape from Eunhyuk’s lap, but Eunhyuk holding it still.

“Arasseo, arasseo! Don’t go anywhere. Just let the position change.”

Eunhyuk change the position, she placed Hyoyeon between his legs as comfort as it can be.

***

They spent the whole day outside. Go to the city park. Walking around. Really, it’s like their first dating. Like teenager again. Take a photo where they want to, bought ice cream, holding hands and took a seat.

“Do you feel like we are teenager again?” Hyoyeon asked when they took a seat in the bench.

“Hmm-hmm. Hyyeon-ah, promise me you will healthy again, ne?”

“I’ll try my best,” Hyoyeon nodded and the ice cream.

“Haebwa haebwa! Why all of the girls act like that when they are with their boyfriend?”

“What? Ah, this! Ck, mworago?” Hyoyeon knew what Eunhyuk talked about, she wanted to clean up her corner of her lips when Eunhyuk’s hand suddenly hold it. Then he cleaned it up with his own thumb. Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow.

“Why with that expression?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Don’t try to be a cheesy man, it’s really not fit on you,” Hyoyeon .

“Mwo? Ya! I tried to clean it up for you, and you said that, ya!” Eunhyuk pouted and looked away.

“Aish, oppa? Are you mad at me?”

“Ani.”

“Then look at me.”

“Sirheo!”

“Ya! Lee Hyukjae!”

“Wae?” when he faced her, she stole a pecked on his nose and giggled, “Don’t mad anymore, arasseo?”

This time he was the one who chuckled and held her hand.

“Kkaja!”

“Where are we going, oppa?”

“Let’s go home.”

They arrived at Hyoyeon’s apartment at 7.00 pm. Although it’s tiring, but the happiness couldn’t erase from their face.

“Hyoyeon-ah, you want to take a bath first?”

“Ne.”

“Can I go around?”

“Aish, you and your pollution mind,” Hyoyeon pulled away his body and took the towel. Hyoyeon took twenty minutes to take a bath and then Eunhyuk that take a bath.

When Hyoyeon was walking to find her medicine, she can’t compromise with the pain. It just came without permission. Suddenly she felt everything turn to be white.

Eunhyuk finished his shower and go out from the bathroom. He surprised to know there is no activity. It’s really quiet. He thought where his girl? He looked to the bedroom and it’s empty. He went to the kitchen and found his girl lied on the floor.

“God!” he approached her and touched her face. He tried to wake her up but no response. He carried her with bridal style and took her to the room, and then he called the doctor.

When he still waited for the doctor, he really can’t take his hand from hers. He can’t loose her anymore. He thought enough his one month without her. It really drives him crazy. Where is the doctor? What take him so long? He called him again and again.

Fortunately, ten minutes later, the doctor came and checked her condition. After that, the doctor talked with Eunhyuk.

“Eunhyuk-ssi, Hyoyeon-ssi must have the hospital’s aid. She must take a bed rest.”

“I’ll talk it with her. But, doctor, she wills recovery, right?”

“I hope that too. We will do the best for her. Really, Eunhyuk-ssi take her to the hospital. I’m worry she will more sick after this.”

“Thanks for the instruction, doctor.” The doctor patted his back and greeted, then go.

Eunhyuk go back to the bedroom and found she still closed her eyes. She looked beautiful. But, her face now is too pale. He touched her face carefully like it can broke anytime soon.

 He fell asleep on the side of the bed. But, in the middle of his sleep he can feel her finger caressed his hair. So, he opened his eyes and found her awake.

“Hey,”

“Hey,” she replied weakly.

“Do you need something?” she nodded her head. Eunhyuk straight his position and looked at her seriously, “What you need?”

“Oppa, I need you.” She said still weakly like whispered, but Eunhyuk can heard it clearly.

Eunhyuk hold her hand and kissed it, “Are you trying to be a cheesy person?” he chuckled.

“Oppa, don’t force yourself. Come here.” Hyoyeon patted her side, suggest him to sleep beside her.

Eunhyuk followed it and sleep beside her. She looked at him and smiled, “It’s more comfortable.” She clutched to his clothes. And let herself  fell asleep.

Eunhyuk watched her sleep. She was too peaceful. He didn’t want to say that she looks like an angel, because he never meet angel before, he didn’t want to say that she looks like a little girl who hold her lollipop because he didn’t have dongsaeng. She just likes that. She is really beautiful with her own way. Make him fall for her even more.

***

“Ya! Oppa! Ireona! Aish, until when you want to sleep there?” Hyoyeon still tried to woke him up. Why it became a hard thing to do? Aish. She sighed.

Eunhyuk slowly opened his eyes and met her eyes.

“Hyoyeon-ah, you can’t wake up from this bed! You must take a bed rest. Really, go back to this bed!”

“Oppa, I’m fine. Let’s eat.”

“Ya! I told you to take a rest! How could you…” Hyoyeon blocked his mouth and started to tickle his waist. He laughed. He tried to shove her hand, but simply he can’t.

“Ne, ne. I get it. Okay, I’m flying the white flag now. You like it?” Hyoyeon grinned and pulled his hand to wake up. And finally, they eat.

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk tidy up the table and sit in the sofa. Watching TV.

“Hyoyeon-ah, let’s go to the hospital.”

“Wae?”

“I want you to be healthy, why you asking me that weird question?”

“Oppa…”

“Really, now you can’t beg this thing to me. Tomorrow, we’ll go there, okay?” Hyoyeon can’t deny it. She agreed.

They are in the balcony now. Let the sun warmed their body. Some people said that sunshine under 9.00 am is healthy enough for our skin, right?

They just sat and watch how Seoul wake up and make the nuisance. Aish, always like this.

“Oppa, maybe I’ll really ugly after I go to the hospital,” she said bluntly.

“So?” Hyoyeon looked at him, really she’s not make a funny now.

“Ya! Lee Hyukjae! Don’t pretend you don’t know what will happen to me.”

“Sshh, can you lower your voice? It’s not your private apartment. There is a lot of your neighbor.”

Hyoyeon looked away. Lee Hyukjae, you are in big trouble now.

“Chagiya~”

Hyoyeon looked back at him and widened her eyes, “Mworago?”

“Chagiya~” he repeated it once more.

“Aish, that’s really weird. So, stop it.”

“Chagiya~”

“Oppa, stop it! Really, its make me want to puke! Stop it!”

“Chagiya~ even you got all the treatment, you will still be the prettiest woman ever.”

“Don’t go with your another cheesy line.” She replied it and rolled her eyes.

“Ya! I tried to be a romantic boyfriend, can you get in?”

“So, I must call you yeobo? Like that? You like it?” Eunhyuk grinned and show his famous gummy smile.

***

This is the first day of her long stay in the hospital. She got boring. Eunhyuk can’t accompany her because there is something to do with his work.

“Hyoyeon-ssi, it’s your turn to do the therapy.” The nurse announced her and took her to the therapy room.

Hyoyeon wandered around the room and she felt a little scared. It’s really intimidated her. Even the bed can’t comfort her.

While she was trying to calm her down, Eunhyuk just arrived at the hospital and can’t found her in her room. He tried to ask the nurse, and the nurse took him to the therapy room.

When he reached the door of the therapy room, he can clearly heard Hyoyeon’s screaming.

“Is it really painful?” he asked.

“The patient said it is.”

“Can I come in?”

“Sure.” The nurse made her way for him and left him with his girl. At first, he really can’t come closer. It’s really scary with just watching her in pain, but he knew he can do something. He came closer and Hyoyeon knew it.

“Hyoyeon-ah,” he reached her hand that still holds the side of the bed. Her hands are trembling in pain.

“Go!” Eunhyuk surprised with the word. He stayed.

“I said… go!” Hyoyeon raised her volume want him to go. She didn’t want him to see this poor condition of her.

“Hyoyeon-ah,” he called her again. She watched him and tried to pushed him away, she felt a little bit hard because her body all in pain. The therapy seems like want her to die immediately.

“AGGH! It’s really…” Hyoyeon seemed can’t finished her words. All she can feel is the pain.

Eunhyuk let his hand to be her grip. She gripped it so tightly. It’s hurt even more, but he can’t give up. He knew she felt more than he can feel now.

“Oppa, I.. I can’t.. take it.. anymore. It’s really.. agh!” Hyoyeon can’t hold her tears. It flows freely down to her cheek.

He wanted to hug her, really he wanted to. But that medicine stuff made him can’t do it.

“Hey, you have me, right? You can share it,” all he can do just to cooed her and wiped the tears.

Finally that therapy was done, and Hyoyeon can go back to her room.

She was fallen asleep.

***

The next day, Donghae and Eunso came to see her condition. When they came, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were chuckling and tickling one another.

“Annyeong!” Donghae greeted happily and got their attention. They greeted back.

“Ya, it seems like Hyoyeon has recovery, congratulation.” Donghae shake Hyoyeon’s hand happily.

“Ya! Lee Donghae! Stop it! She still has to go with some medical therapy. You have to pray for her, arasseo?”

“Nee,” Donghae answered and took out his stuff.

“Ige mwoya?” Eunhyuk asked.

“It’s just fruits.”

But suddenly, Hyoyeon smelt something different.  She looked at his finger and Eunso’s finger. Ha! She got it.

“Since when?” she finally asked.

“Mwo? Since when? What ‘since when’?” Donghae took back her words.

“That one. On your finger.” Donghae just grinned sheepishly. Eunhyuk who just in to the topic also watched to his finger. Ha! He got it too.

“Eunso-ya, you must think back when you received his proposal.” Eunhyuk told the calm girl.

“Lee Hyukjae, don’t make any trouble with me.”

“Ne, arasseo.”

“You should asked her too, boy.” Donghae patted his back and make a silly grin.

“Asht, mworago?!”

They continued their conversation until Donghae realized that it’s already night. They must go home. They finally said good bye to them.

***

The next day, Eunhyuk came a little too late at night. He stepped to the room with carefully way, he afraid he would wake her up. But, he can’t find her on the bed and then he realized the balcony’s door didn’t closed, it’s half opened. If he was right, she was there. And he had already prepared for the ring. He accepted Donghae’s advice yesterday.

And he was right. She stood there. Looked at the view. Her face still pale.

“Hyoyeon-ah,” he called her and succeeded to take her attention.

“Err, there is something I want to tell you.”

“Would you be my fiancée again?” he took out the ring and appeared it in front of her. Hyoyeon looked at his face. She didn’t say a word yet.

She lifted up her hand and touched the ring’s box and pushed it back to him. Eunhyuk frowned.

“I won’t.” she said straightly, she confidence enough to faced him.

Eunhyuk bowed his head and took a deep breath, “its okay. I’ll wait.”

“No, don’t wait for me. I won’t go back to you.”

“So do I. I won’t let you do the same thing like this again.”

“Really don’t act like a stupid guy. This time I am serious.”

“That’s you who don’t act like a stupid person. Come on, Hyeoyeon-ah, don’t play anymore. Don’t let it to be another quarrel.”

“So leave me then.”

“I won’t.”

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and go back to her room, in the middle of her way, she stopped, “Do what you want,” then she continued her walk.

She tried to close her eyes. She tried to sleep. She just felt pissed of her life, but she can feel his hand on her hair. He caressed it. ‘You make it hard’.

After that accident, Hyoyeon avoid him as long as she can. If he was about to come, Hyoyeon will go somewhere. If she can’t avoid him, she will quiet. Busied herself with reading a book or sleep. While Eunhyuk just watched on her, waited for her to sleep, or busied himself with the office’s assignment.

One day, when Hyoyeon about to do another therapy, she stopped him to tailed her.

“Oppa, just go.”

Eunhyuk stunned there. He saw her with the nurse to the room.

“Eunhyuk-ssi, can I talk to you?” suddenly the doctor approached him.

“Ne, doctor.”

They talked in the doctor’s room.

“Eunhyuk-ssi, where is Hyoyeon’s family?”

“Her parents passed away when she was child, and another family is abroad. Why?”

“Ah, it’s must be difficult. We need to find someone who will be a donor for her.”

“A donor?”

“Yes, she must get a donor for her get a spinal cord.”

“Is it possible for me to do that?”

“If that the case, let see. You can do the medical check up.”

Eunhyuk do the medical check up exactly on that day. And fortunately, two days later he got the news that his spinal cord suitable for her. So, he got another treatment before the operation. He can’t meet her often. He must take another bed rest, he must be ready for the operation.

Hyoyeon frowned when she lost him. At first, she thought its okay, but as the day passed by, she got worried too. But she remembered she was the one who want him to leave her. Is it ridiculous if she telephoned him?

Fine. She got it. She will let him.

“Fine, you can go Lee Hyukjae! Don’t come anymore!”

Two weeks later, the doctor told her that tomorrow she will have the operation.

“Doc, who will be the donor?”

“Someone out there.”

“Woman or man?”

“It’s woman, Hyoyeon-ssi.”

Hyoyeon took a deep breathe, how could she think that Lee Hyukjae will do this for her. But, if it really happens, of course she won’t take it. It’s enough to make him tired with her life.

***

The operation day came.

When she was about to go to the operation room, her eyes still find for his preference. Her heart still wants to look at his handsome face. She needs him to cheer her up. But, he wasn’t there.

“Hyoyeon-ssi, are you ready?” the nurse asked her and she nodded.

The operation takes two hours itself. Her heartbeat come to decrease, she lost her awareness. The doctor tried to wake her up, less the drugs and do the heart’s pump. The awareness of her decreased even more. But, the miracle comes. She can opened her eyes and calmed the doctor, she tried to see who’s her donor, she looked at her side and found someone. She can see it clearly, she found him there, and his eyes were closed. She found her Hyukjae and everything turn to be white.

***

Three years later…

Taemin puffed his chubby cheeks and stared at his shoes, like it’s the most interesting things ever.

“Taemin-ah, waeyo?” Taemin looked at his father and reached his hand. He wants him to lift him up to his hand. The father agreed.

“Appa, I want have dance lesson,” he said still played with his father hair.

“Mwo? Why you suddenly want to have dance lesson?”

“I envy Minho-hyung. He has it. I want it too, I want it appa.”

“Aish, you still two years old, Taemin-ah. Just wait until you reach four, ne?”

“Sirheo! Sirheo! Appa, I want it!” Taemin started to cry, he pouted his lips and puffed his cheeks.

“Aish, ne ne, you got it. You can have your dance lesson. You like it?”

“Nee, appa. Thanks,” he kissed his father cheek and told his father to put him down.

Then, he run outside and waved happily towards Minho who wait for him.

He took out his hand phone and called someone.

“YA! Lee Donghae! How could you teach your son to make my son envy him?”

“It’s not my false. Just let your son have dance lesson too, Hyukjae-ah.”

“Ne, I’ve done it.”

“Good.” Then the phone ended.

“Why? Is there something bad happened?” he turned around his body and faced his beautiful wife.

“Ne, your son wants to have a dance lesson like Minho’s.”

Hyoyeon chuckled and came closer to his husband.

“Just let it be. Now, you must go to your office.” Hyoyeon said while her hands still settled his tie.

“Aish, you must learn about this, oppa.” Hyoyeon mumbled and continued her works.

“I mustn’t. I have you to settled it for me, “ he said playfully. She wrapped his hands around his wife petite waist.

“Ne, it’s done.” Hyoyeon looked at his face and frowned, “Ya! I said it’s done.”

Still no reaction from Eunhyuk, he still hold her waist.

“Chagiya~ saranghae.”

“Oh, come on. Don’t go with this cheesy line.”

“YA! Kim Hyoyeon!”

“Ne ne, arasseo. Nado saranghae,” Hyoyeon peck on his nose and remove his hands. But, Eunhyuk grabbed her wrist.

“Hyoyeon-ah, ppoppo.” Eunhyuk said playfully and pointed at his lips.

“Aish, oppa.”

“Just once, ne?” Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and when that thing about to happen.

“Appa! Eomma!” they separated their self and looked at their son.

“Taemin-ah, your preference is hilarious,” Eunhyuk whispered and got another pinched from his wife.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : dududu another happy ending, actually i can't stay with sad ending and i love this couple (eunhae too!) so for this amazing shippers out there, here you go. comments are loved still, you know *alalala