He's My Friend

Turtle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Seoyeon-ah!" A voice called. Seoyeon looked up and saw jogging towards her. She blinked at him. L smiled, "Good morning." "...Good morning?" "Ay, why are you greeting me like that? You make it sound so...awkward." "Because it is awkward?"

It was a moment of silence before L chuckled.

Seoyeon looked at him confused. Why was he laughing? She didn't sense anything funny. "Uh, what's so funny?" She asked. L looked at her and smiled, "Nothing. How about we go to class, huh?" Seoyeon looked around, "Um, actually...I was-" "Waiting for Yoongi-ssi?" L guessed. Seoyeon nodded. "He's a big boy; he can go to class by himself. Come on." L grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the school building.

As they left towards the school building, Suga's family car rolled up at the school gate. He stepped out of the car and headed towards the school building. When he was close to the school building, he looked around in search of Seoyeon, but he couldn't spot her anywhere. "Is she late?" He scratched his head. Then his phone beeped. Suga pulled out his phone. He had received a message from Seoyeon.

'Sorry Yoongi oppa. I went to class ahead.' - Seoyeon

Suga chuckled and sent a quick reply back. He slipped his phone back into his pocket before walking towards the school building. Suga made his way up to the classroom where he knew Seoyeon was waiting for him. He was happy because he's been watching how L and Seoyeon interact. Oh wait, they didn't interact because Seoyeon has been avoiding him like a plague. Funny.

He was definitely happy that L wasn't messing Seoyeon. He wanted Seoyeon to be his again and he really didn't need any competition. Ever since he transferred to Woollim Academy, there was always something about L that irked Suga. He didn't know what it was, but he knew he didn't like it. Though there really wasn't much process in the beginning, the event at the company party was a big deal.

Suga was still holding a little grudge against L for taking Seoyeon away like that and he couldn't find her. He was definitely not happy about that, but the results from them disappearing were definitely amazing. Seoyeon avoiding L was making things for Suga a lot easier because they were able to spend more time with each other during the school day along with Jin too. Can't forget him.

When Suga reached the classroom, he was about to step in when he heard voices. Suga peeked into the classroom and saw two people: L and Seoyeon. They were talking to each other, more like L was talking to Seoyeon.

Suga frowned at this. Why was L talking to Seoyeon when she was avoiding him? Did Seoyeon stop avoiding him? So many questions were going in Suga's mind.

-------

“Isn’t that the book that I got for at the library?” L asked. Seoyeon nodded in response. “You like it that much?” “It’s a really good story, so why not read it?” “This isn’t your first time reading it, huh?” “Fourth.”

L’s eyes widened, “Fourth?!” Seoyeon nodded and glanced at him. She saw his face expression and she couldn’t help but let out a small giggle. L heard it and he quickly composed himself, coughing awkwardly into his fist.

Seoyeon shook her head with a visible small smile. “Aren’t you going back to your seat, Myungsoo-ssi?” L frowned hearing the formality after his name. “Didn’t I tell you to just call me Myungsoo?”

Seoyeon’s eyes flickered up at him, “When?” “When I confessed to you.” L bluntly answered. Seoyeon searched her mind and then it finally came to her. “Oh, that’s right.” L nodded with a smile, “Yeah, that’s right.” “Sorry, it’s just…a lot of things happened since then.”

L chuckled, shaking his head, “Don’t worry about it. Though, what are we now, hmm?” Seoyeon blinked at him, “What do you mean?” “I mean, I confessed to you and you rejected me once. But when I talked to you yesterday, it felt different. You didn’t run away nor did you slap me. What does that make us now?”

Seoyeon recalled the events that happened yesterday after school. She left the classroom, L pulled her to the back staircase, they talked, L kissed- HE HAD KISSED HER!

Seoyeon clasped a hand over , staring at L with wide eyes. L blinked at her baffled at why she was frozen like that.

“Seoyeon, is something wrong?” He asked concerned. “You…” She started. “Me, what?” “You kissed me yesterday!” She yelped. L stared at her for a moment before chuckling. “Is that why you’re like that? Because you remembered that I kissed you yesterday?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter