FIN~

Noona, What's Love?

Jongkook sighed.

He was bored.

He hated  to be bored.  So he decided to find something to entertain him with.

Scanning around his room, he looked for something to occupy himself with.

Pencils? Maybe he could draw?

He shook his head no. He'd already drawn so much that he even used both sides of all the drawing paper he had.

He continued scanning.

Miniture basket ball? Hmm, interesting. He picked up the ball and threw it up in the air and caught it.

"Hmm," Jongkook thought outloud "What could I do with this?"

Suddenly, a idea formed in his head and a grin on his lips.

He held the ball tightly and jumped on his bed.

"The worlds most ultimate miniature basket ball slam dunk!"  He claimed in an announcer's voice.

Bouncing a couple of times on the bed , he hyped himself up.  He was really goinf to do it. He was going to attempt the worlds most intreging mini-basketball dunk.

He bit his lips and counted down in his head, staring intensly at the mini hoop that was nailed in the wall across from where he stood.

"That's not going to work."

Jungkook turned his head to the doorway.

There stood a bland girl who was one year older that Jongkook; his sister.

She had her arms crossed and was looking at him with disapproval.

He pouted. "What do you know! I'll totally make it!"

She sighed. "I know all, Jongkook. And it's not going to work."

Jongkook smacked his lips. "Watch me."

He turned forward and focused on the net he was trying to make. He was really going to do it.

He bouned and bounced and finally he leaped forward off the bed, plunding forward towards the net.

He stetched his arms across, holding the ball, and..... he fell.

He crashed and burned, landing right in a pile of dirty laundry.

Jongkook pouted, slowly getting up.

His sister smurked at him. "I told you so."

Jongkook shot her a glare. "Shut-it noona, you don't know everything."

"But I do." She smiled and left.

Jongkook sighed. 

"Nonna always thinks she knows everything." He thought to himself as he plopped down on his bed. "but I bet she doesn't."

Suddenly he felt his phone vibrate underneath him.

He touched the screen to see he had a new message.

It was from Jimin.

"Jongkook, I'll be over in about 20 minutes."

Jongkook smiled and texted his reply "Ok, hurry hyung! I'm bored."

Stuffing the phone back in his pocket he sat up.

"Hmm. I better tell noona." 

He left his room and went around the corner and knocked on his noona's door.

"Jin Hi" Jongkook called. "It's me!"

"I know." She non-chalauntly answered. "Come in"

Jongkook scoffed. "Of course you did."

She was sitting at her desk on her computer, of course.

Jongkook exhaled, laying down on her bed, holding onto one of her favorite stuffed animals.

"Jimin's coming over."

"I know." 

Jongkook rolled his eyes at her short answer. How would she even know that?

"How?"

"He always comes over around this time." She glanced at the clock which was sitting on her desk. 

"Oh." Jongkook nodded. "Fair enough."

He thought to himself.  What should he do now?

He smirked,of course, he could play his favorite game: " Annoy Interagate Noona."

"Noona," He called "What are you doing?"

"I'm on my laptop." She mummbled, still staring at the screen.

"Oh," he nodded "Doing what?"

"I'm on photoshop." She answered again.

"Oh." He nodded again. "Doing what?"

"Making an album of photo's from memorable times." She answered abit annoyed.

"Oh," Jongkook smiled a little. His plan was working "Doing what?"

She slowly turned around and gave him a look.

He blinked. "I realise that didn't make sense."

She nodded then turned back around.

Jongkook snickered to himself, then looked around her room. 

"So noona," He leaned forward examining her bookcase  at her bed side "You've read all these books?"

"Some of them." She answered still invested in her photo-editing.

"Oh," Jongkook nodded and slid one out of her shelf.  It was a dictionary.

"So you've read this one?"

She glanced behind her.

"Not all the way. It is a dictionary, you know. They're pretty thick and made for looking things up, not-"

"Yada yada yada yada." Jongkook rolled his eyes. "Just answer this, what is a Polygon."

"It's a plane figure with at least three straight lines, you should know this."

"I knew," He pouted and skimmed the page "I was just testing you."

"Mmm." She nodded. Her eyes were glued hard on the pictures.

He closed his eyes and randomly flipped to a page in the dictionary.

Opening his eyes, he read the word his fingure landed on "What is philia?" he asked.

"It's an adjective." She glanced around. "It's greek."

He looked up from the book. "Yeah, but what does it mean?"

She cleared "Urhm, It means a positive affection towards someone or something.....Maybe an term of enderment?"

Jongkook cocked his head to the side.

"I forget." She muttered.

Jongkook noticed the weird change in his sister when he mentioned affection, he just had to test it out.

"What is a Stoic?" Jongkook asked.

"A noun," She wiggled around her laptop "It's someone who can endure a lot without showing signs of feeling or emotion."

"Mm," he nodded "What's a sans?"

"That didn't even make sense because "sans" is a preposistion and it means "without". So you just asked me what is a "without". Maybe I should lend you that dictionary so you can study."

He squinted. She was such a brat sometimes.

"Oh," Jongkook smirked. "Then noona,"

"What?" She answered.

"What is love?"

She stiffened.

"Jongkook, stop playing around, you know what love is..." Her voice slightly softened.

He pursed his lips a little. "Ani, I'm confused about it. Explain it to me."

She turned around and faced her little brother for once.

"Really?" She asked him.

He replied with a nod.

She exhaled closing her eyes.

"It's an noun...." She then swivled her chair back in front of her computuer "But can also be a verb." She added awkwardly.

Jongkook, being innocent did not catch the last part "And?"

She sighed. "It's affection towards something or someone."

"Explain affection."

She looked up. "Affection, It's when you really enjoy something. Or something. It's a strange feeling."

Jongkook blinked. "Huh?"

She smacked her lips and turned around to face her little brother once again.

"It's like when Taehyun see's a big dog on the street, it's like enjoying somethings company or better yet enjoyment itself."

Jongkook nodded. "What else is a side effect of "love"?"

She turned back around and faced her computer.

"I don't know," She shrugged "Maybe attatchment."

"Explain?" He laid back on her bed, playing with the stuffed animal from before

"The feeling of being devoted to something, maybe even unwillingly. It's like devloping a bond with someone or something."

"Mm," Jongkook nodded "Like you and this stupid stuffed animal."

She glanced at it. "I'm not."

"Your right." Jongkook sighed. "When Jimin won it for you at the fair you said it was silly."  

He laughed "But you kept it anyway, FOUR years later."

Secretly, she blushed. Her little brother had a point.

"So," Jongkook continued "Affection, Attatchment, and what else, is there another symptoms?"

"Why?" She snickered "Little brother has a crush."

He fell silent. She noticed and turned around and started to laugh.

"Awh!" She teased "Lil' Jongkookie's got a crush!"

He blinked, his cheeks were heated a little. "What are the symptoms?" He ignored her.

She grinned and continued looking at her laptop. "Alright, alright!" She laughed.

"Hmm," She rubbed her chin with her thumb "The feelings of butterflies in the stomache."

He smirked. "How can you tell when someone has butterflies in their stomache."

"Hmm," She blinked "I don't think you really can, but a hint could be smiling or blushing."

"Mmm." Jongkook cupped his hand around his mouth to keep himself from laughing. "Anything else you want to add?"

She swiveled in her chair "Hmm, maybe when someone is in denile of liking that person, they tend to act rude."

Jongkook silently screamed. This was gold for him. He was almost in tears. "Details?"

"Like, when around that person, They might say "Ya! You idiot!" things like that. Constanly putting that person down."

Jongkook could'nt take it anymore, he had to let out his laugh. He was practically rolling on her bed.

"What?" She turned around and looked at her brother in confusement.

He sat up and wiped a tear away. "Oh, nothing."

She pouted.

"Just, You..." He chuckled again "Noona, I think you love Jimin Hyung."

The look on her face was priceless. Her eyes were wider than frisbees and her face was as ablazed as the sun.

"WHAT?! I Don't!" 

"HA! DENILE!" He pointed at her "You said yourself that denile was a sign of love!"

She scoffed. "LISTEN!" She gritted her teeth "I don't like jimin."

He crossed his arms and grinned. "I didn't say 'like' I said LOVE."

She rolled her eyes and spun around. "Whatever."

Jongkook snickered. "Why'd you turn around, to hide your blush?"

Her eyes widened. He was exactly right. When did her baby brother get so cunning?

"You also said blushing was a sign of love! And you're blushing just by me mentioning Jimin Hyung."

She bit her lips and remained quite.

Jongkook leaned forward and a mischeivous smile grew on his face as he glanced at the doorway.

"Noona, I think Jimin Hyung likes you too."

She stiffened a little.

"Noona, aren't you curious?" Jungkook tiltled his head "Curious about why I feel that way?"

She swallowed, she really was but she didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

"Because, Hyung really likes to be around you too. Sometimes he asks himself if you could tag along with us." 

She blushed harder. She didn't even know that.

"Isn't that attatchment?" Jongkook questioned. "Or is it devotion? I don't know." He shrugged. 

She glanced up at the picture she was just editing. It just so happened to be of the three of them, featuring Taehyuns thumb....and the litter Suga threw at them. Perfect.

"And also," He added "Like I said before your attatched to the little stuffed animal Jimin gave you."

"Leave it alone!" She rushed out of her chair and snatched it way from him. "And stop saying that."

He pouted. "See." He sighed. "Won't even let me play with it! Well, I guess I shouldn't play with Jimin's sign of affection towards you anyway."

She frowned, standing at her dresser where she had set the stuffed animal.

"You also always pick on jimin. So you're in denile, you're attatched, and you feel affection towards him. Noona, you tottaly lo- AH!"

She rushed over and tackled her brother, pinning him to the bed and covering his mouth with her hand. 

"Don't tell anyone."

His eyes widened.

She removed her hand and sat down next to him with a serious expression on her face.

"Noona!" He gasped sitting up."

"Aish," She wiped her hand against his jeans. "You need to learn how to control your drooling."

He ignored her comment and grined like crazy "YOU ADMIT IT?!"

Bashfully, she held her head down and nodded.

"Yes, I think... there might be a slight chance that....I may....possibly...love jimin."

Jungkook squealed. He almost forgot he was a guy.

"BUT YOU CAN'T TELL HIM ANYTHING!" She glared at him.

He nodded sheepishly. "I won't tell him anything, I swear."

She grinned. "Good."

Suddenly, there was a knock at her doorway, since her door was open.

"Heeello!"

The siblings exchanged looks. Ironically enough, this guy shows up.

"Hyung!" Jungkook grinned.

Jimin smiled and strolled into her room. 

"What's up, are you ready to go to the court?" Jimin grinned.

She stared at him wide eyed, she was fully embarressed. What if he heard.

"Did you hear? How long have you been here?" She spoke softly.

"What do you mean?" He laughed "I got here just now, silly." He ruffled her hair.

She would've useually removed his hand and would complain, but now she was just too shaken up to even refuse it.

Jimin stood back and smiled at the two. 

"Come on Kookie! Let's go to the court." Jimin chimed.

Jongkook exchanged looks with his sister again before jumping up. "Ok, let's go."

She held her breath until they left. 

"That was close." She sighed and sat back down in her computer seat.

"What was close?"

She gasped and turned back around.

"Oh, nothing, I was just checking to see if my computer shut itself down before I saved it, but It didn't!" She responded nervously.

She was so suprised that Jimin appeared agained in her room.

"Oh," He laughed "You need a new laptop."

She nodded.

"I thought you left."

He scratched the back of his neck. "I was thinking, it would be more fun if you came and watched."

she blushed, remembering what Jongkook mention earlier.

"Maybe, I guess." She said nonchaluntly. "I mean, I am fun."

He laughed at her cockiness and took her hand. "Good."

She bit her lips. 

"Come on." He grinned leading her out her bedroom laughing.

"What's so funny?"

He suddenly stoped.

"Before, when you said "That was close" I thought you were talking about how thinking I overheard you and jongkook talking about how you love me, but silly me, you were talking about your computer."

Her jaw dropped.

"Yah." He held her jaw shut. "Flies!"

She blinked.

He chuckled to himself and leaned in and left the sweetest peck on her lips.

"Lucky for you." He grinned "I love you, too."

She bit her lips and blushed.

"UGGGHHH!"

They both turned around suprised at the sudden noise

"Now I'm a third wheel." Jongkook groaned, peeking in her doorway.

She blushed madly "I thought you had a crush on someone."

He nodded "And her name is dougnuts."

The two laughed. 

"I should've knowned." She shook her head at her little brother."


A/N: YAY! A cheesy random fluff fic is complete! Woop woop! Ok, well I don't have anythign else to say besides I may develope carpal tunnel. lol, no I'm not joking ._. i'm worried. With that, THANKS FOR READING ^.^ I hope to see comments, any comment is a good comment even if it's to say "You have so many spelling errors I want to stab myself with a fork after reading this!" YAY! FORKS!. Lol bye.