어디 가지마

lets live having fun

Your POV

It felt like you were in one of those tea cups at an amusement park. The ground beneath you felt stable and unstable all at the same time. The only things keeping you so grounded were the hand gripping your waist and the fingers entangled in your hair. Only vaguely aware of Jimin's appearance you fail to so much as look at him, for it's Yoongi that has captured the whole of your attention. Your focus settled steadily on his eyes, which were directed at the teenage boy darting out of the kitchen. At this point you were beyond the ability to render a coherent thought. When he looked back to you it hit you like a fresh wave, dumfounding you further. He must've picked up on this because he was smiling at you contently. The expression he was sporting looked like a mixture of triumph and adoration. Either way it had an immediate effect on you. Was it even possible to blush more than this? You were sure that you resembled a tomato.

Yoongi slid his fingers through the ends of your hair. His much larger hand ghosted over your own. "Rosey cheeks suit you," he said with smiling eyes before stealing a feathery kiss. Slipping his hand into your palm, his fingers wrapped around your hand. Without another word he lead you back into the living room. Barely anyone paid you any mind, except for three sets of eyes that fell on you. Naturally, you located Meg from her Jimin-Jeongguk sandwich first. Her legs were across Jimin's lap, while a sleepy Jeongguk was nestled comfortably against her other shoulder. Judging by the mischievous look that twinkled in her eyes, as well as the way Jimin stared Yoongi down, she was very aware of what just happened in the kitchen. You figured as much. It was the way that Namjoon refused to take his eyes off you that seemed more alarming. As soon as you regarded him, however, he quickly shifted his concentration back to the movie. You couldn't help but notice just how defeated he looked. But why?

Lowering yourself onto the couch you felt two arms snake around you, pulling you closely. You were being guided into Yoongi's chest. Curling up into him you took note of just how nicely your bodies came together. With your back pressed against his front, your head found the crook of his neck comfortably. His arms encompassed you. The heat from him was pouring into your body, causing you to relax up against him. Breathing in his spiced warm smell your eyes fell closed. Gingerly he ceased your left hand in both of his, toying with your fingers absently. Unable to recall the last time you felt so utterly at peace you sighed in content. Letting your memory of the film paint the images in your mind, you listened to the dialogue. Occasionally your form would shake with Yoongi's signature laughter, but it had no bearing on your drowsy state. Soon the movie became a muddled mess of Tony Stark, and Yoongi. 

 

Yoongi's POV

Fiddling with her ring finger, Yoongi found himself to be unusually light. It felt so right to have her in his arms. There were countless times throughout his life where he felt exceptionally lonely. Times when all he wanted was someone to hold close. Of course s were always there for him, they were absolutely amazing to have and he appreciated each of them. They were his family. Though, there are varieties of loneliness that family can't cure. In that moment, holding the small girl, all of those empty night cold nights seemed a distant past. Yoongi laid his chin atop her head. BTS brought a foundation to his life. Kelsie felt like the home. Something secure, safe, and familiar. Something he could love, and find comfort in. It was scary how soon all these emotions found their way to him. Of course he was a little skeptical, but right now? He wasn't so concerned.

The movie was entertaining, although he had seen it plenty times before. The credits began to flash across the screen. Yoongi glanced down to Kelsie, whom was overly still. Watching his arms rise and fall with each subtle rhythmic breath, he drew the conclusion that she had fallen asleep during the film. The left corner of his mouth twitched upward unknowingly. A chime sounded as Namjoon killed the console and turned off the TV, letting out a small groan when he stretched out. Surveying the room it was obvious that everyone was feeling a little tired. Hoseok was stifling a yawn while Taehyung rubbed his eyes. Jin's lids were heavy and threatening to fall any moment. There was a small pile of sleeping bodies all huddled together on the other couch. Both Jeongguk and Jimin had passed out on Meg. Yoongi snorted quietly and shook his head with a grin. That poor girl.

Taehyung took notice of his fellow maknae line rising from his spot. Meg was already stirring and groggily looked up at Taehyung. He simply smiled at her and placed his hands on the two sleeping heads, giving them a little shake. Both Jeongguk and Jimin surfaced from the land of dreams looking lost as ever. Then again, when didn't these two look completely confused. Hoseok got to his feet and clapped a hand on Taehyung's shoulder, "Busy schedule tomorrow, you should get to bed." He was such a mother. It was especially evident when he supervised the little ducklings waddling off to bed. Yoongi watched the exchange fondly. He really had a sweet spot for his donsaengs.  

Meg twisted around both ways, producing a couple of pops from her back, and stood up. She folded her arms across her chest, "looks like princess fell asleep." This warranted a confused Jin, to which Meg clarified by nodding at Kelsie. "Ahh~ My wife is so cute when she sleeps~" Hoseok sang, rewarding him with several daggers being stared right into his soul. Yoongi all but growled at him, he would have to chat with him later. Taking the hint Hoseok quickly retired to his room as to avoid further conflict. Jin rubbed the back of his neck taking the same route, leaving Meg, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Kelsie. Yoongi was reluctant to move. The last thing he wanted was to wake Kelsie when she was sleeping so peacefully, even if that meant staying there all night and nursing a backache in the morning. Namjoon must've been on the same page because he was already brandishing a white fleece blanket. "Here, so you won't get cold," he offered about to throw it out over the two. The look on his face was stern yet considerate. 

"Actually," Meg started which made Namjoon hesitate, "Kelsie is a heavy sleeper. I could throw a dictionary at her and she wouldn't wake up," she informed with a wink and ghosted out of the room. Meeting the leaders gaze Yoongi saw him advance. "I can carry her back," Namjoon offered. "I've got her," Yoongi said dismissing Namjoon's gesture. It would be easy to lift her from the position, all he had to do was gather her legs in one hand and support her back with the other. Working delicately he rearranged his arms and cradled her against him slowly standing. Namjoon just grinned weakly, "aight, cool. Night." The younger boy disappeared down the hall way. That kid was acting strange as of late, maybe he had some stuff on his mind. Yoongi made a mental note to ask him about it later.

Taking his time Yoongi padded down the hallway, placing his foot toe first to make sure he didn't trip on anything he slowly neared Kelsie's room. The light was still on, as visible through the cracked door. Using the heel of his foot he coaxed the frame open. Meg was now in her pyjamas. Turning to face him when he appeared in her peripherals, a sigh escaped her lips. Shaking her head as if to say no, she waved him away with her hand. Confusion settled into his brow. But this was her room? Meg rolled her eyes and stubbornly shot out her arm jabbing her finger in the direction of his room. Eye brows soaring upward recognition spilled across his features and mouthed an 'o'. The look on Meg's face read 'hopeless', but Yoongi merely smiled sheepishly at her and back-pedalled out of the room. Bless Meg.

Feeling giddy Yoongi scuttled away to his room. Of course all he wanted was to take her back to bed with him, what could be better? Being able to hold her close, share her warmth, it would be the best nights sleep. However, he figured it would be frowned upon. Getting the go ahead, or rather being told he had to do it, from Meg made the decision a lot easier. Leaning down to awkwardly try and grip the doorknob with his occupied hand, it took a few tries before he successfully opened it. Backing into the room he brought Kelsie over to his bed. Gingerly he laid her onto the mattress. As if on cue a muffled snore came from behind him. Well that just wouldn't do. Although she was a deep sleeper, the last thing he needed was to wake up to Jimin staring at them from his own bed curiously. Shuddering at the idea Yoongi tip toed over to the 95 liner. Giving him a light shove he roused the teenage boy with a grumble, "Hyungggg," he groaned. "Jiminnie you need to go sleep on the couch," Yoongi whispered. "Why~" the boy whined into his pillow, "Don't ask dumb questions just do it for Hyung," Yoongi replied. With that the barely awake Jimin stumbled out of the bed and dragged his way out of the room and groaning. Yoongi quietly shut the door behind him. He was so easy to deal with when he was half asleep.

Throwing on a pair of comfortable shorts and a sleeping shirt Yoongi came back to his bed. Working swiftly he guided the covers out from underneath the slumbering girl and crawled into the bed behind her. Hauling the blankets over them both he shimmied himself into her back. Meg really wasn't kidding. Between the couch and now Kelsie hadn't so much as twitched. That made sliding his arm in underneath her neck as pillow a non issue. Without the limb awkwardly sandwiched between them he was able to comfortably pull her into him with an arm around her waist. Yoongi pressed a kiss into the back of her head and rested head atop hers. The height difference placed her head right into his neck. Her warmth was already radiating amongst the blankets and filling him. The delicious smell of her hair flooded his nose. It was like freshly baked cake. He didn't even know it was possible for a persons hair to smell like baked goods, but this girl found new ways to surprise him at every turn it seemed. Happiness was circulating through his body. Sleep stole him away in no time. 

 

Your POV

Warmth was all around you, but concentrated at your back. Something was firmly s around your waist. Your pillow was odd but you weren't really sure why. The scent of male deodorant was all around you. It was so inviting and comforting. It reminded you of yoongi. Taking a fistful of the nearest blanket you pulled it up around your mouth, snuggling into it. Your mind was hazy and you couldn't find it within yourself to summon any energy. Unwilling to open your eyes you just waited for sleep to find you again, it was probably early anyway. It wasn't like you needed to do anyth- . Your eyes flew open. Class.

The wall in front of you was rendered useless due to its lack of time telling properties. Attempting to sit up you found yourself being restrained. There came a raspy gritty voice from behind you. "No. Too early." Then the night came back to you. You were all watching a movie in the living room when you fell asleep. Rolling your body over you face your cuddle buddy. Yoongi. Your lips turn upward as you take in his appearance. Hair all messy from sleep, eyes shut, face completely relaxed, lips pouted ever so slightly and parted. He must have carried you to bed. One of his eyes opens just a bit. "What?" he manages through his dreamy disposition. "You..," you trail off when you remember why you're even awake right now. "What time is it?" you prop yourself up on your elbow to get a look at the clock. 8:45. You had fifteen minutes to get dressed and get your to the university. Double .

"I have class in fifteen minutes," you whine pulling yourself upward. This announcement gains Yoongi's interest as he sits up also. Jumping out of bed, almost falling over him in the process, you realize you're still in your clothes from yesterday. A faint pain shoots up your leg but its not enough to worry about. At least your ankle was on the mend. You rush over to the mirror and assess the damage. "You're fine," Yoongi rumbles from somewhere behind you, his image materializing in the reflective glass. His arms come around your waist, fingers interlocking in front of you. He rests his chin on top of your head. "I'll get a company driver to bring you," he hums. You can feel his voice through your head. Those familiar icicles traverse up your spine. Turning around to face him you look up. Yoongi grins at you, leaning down to plant a gentle kiss on your lips. It sends goosebumps along the lengths of your arms instantly. "You look beautiful," he murmurs against your mouth and pulls away. "Now go get your things, you can't be late."

Rushing off to your room as best as you can you come across a still sleeping Meg, whom is curled up next to a snoring Jimin. So many questions fill your head but you don't have time for any of that right now, and frankly neither does she. "Meg we gotta go," you call out hoisting your book bag up onto your shoulder. She sits upright quickly rubbing the sleep from her eyes "I'm up, I'm up… why am I up?" she asks swinging her feet around to the floor. "Class in ten get ready," you inform her and head for the bathroom, stopping just outside of your room you lean backward and poke your head in, "Jimin?" Red flowers across her face, "I'll explain later." You accept the answer for now and quickly take to the bathroom, brushing your teeth and washing your face. You're both ready and out the door in no time. On the way out you see Jimin still sprawled out on the bed dead to the world.

As promised theres a black van waiting outside the building. You both pile in and state your destination. "Where's my explanation?" you ask crossing your arms. It would take at least seven minutes to get to school, granted you would be a little late but at least you were going to make it. "Ahh," she trailed off fixing her hair into a ponytail. "Last night he kinda wandered into my room like the lost puppy that he is and mumbled something about 'Hyung kicked me out can I stay here noona?' in that cute voice of his, and of course I said yes ,and he jumped in with me. Not that I'm complaining," she concluded with waggling eyebrows. "I'm a er for the way he says noona~," she imitated while pushing up against your shoulder affectionately. "You know, I always thought they kept Jimin and Jeongguk in a room with a puppy gate," you inquired to which she giggled. "Yeah, really though." Meg shifted her weight and looked right into your eyes, you could see that aggravating twinkle that suggested she knew something. "So how was your night?" You opened your mouth to answer her just in time to arrive at the school, "I'll tell you later." Meg protested with a frustrated groan but knew that you were already running on borrowed time. The two of you hurried off to class. You were only like six minutes late anyway.

 

A/N: i just wanted to clarify this is a story written specifically for someone~