I never meant to hurt you .

It's really you ?

Smilerg: Okay okay so i know some of you may be confused about how there was a random shooting but hopefully this chapter will fill it (: 

*5 hours later

Sungmin's Pov~

The ambulance had gotten to SM just in time . Only 2 people had been shot oddly , me and ___  only ? The police caught the guy who had shot us and took them straight to jail , the police had told us nothing further since then . * But who would do this ? It was all of a sudden and was out of no where . * It was very unusual to me . I had been in surgery for only 1 hour , then they let me discharge . _____ had been in surgery for 2 hours . She is okay now but she isnt awake yet .  I decided to wait by her side until she woke up * even if it meant all night * . Eunhyuk choose to wait in the hallway instead of inside of her room . * maybe it was akward for him , but im glad he worked things out with ____ and i * . 

 

Eunhyuk's Pov ~

I sat in the hallway . . . . .  I could not bare to see what i had done to ____ . I thought i called off this hit . But i guess they didn't understand and went ahead with it  . i was just soo jealous of sungmin . . . so jealous of there love . i just had no more patience . . . * im really sorry ___ i never meant to hurt you * i thought to myself as i sat in the hallway anticipating for her to wake up . i just could not stand it anymore . i headed for the bathroom and washed my face with cold water . i looked up at the mirror with water running down my face . ," Who are you now ! " i yelled and punched the mirror . * Look at the things i have done ! I even hurt the girl i love ! this isn't me !* i began to run my hands threw my hair roughly . * Sungmin was your friend way before ___ came , this shouldn't change things ! * . I yelled as loud as i could then punched the mirror again . I knelled to the floor and let the tears fall from my eyes . My knuckles were bloody , but i felt no pain . The pain did not hurt me as much as i saw ___ get shot right before my eyes . * What if they shot any higher and went threw her heart ! She would have been dead ! * i clenched my fist and slammed it into the floor . 

Sungmins Pov~

i walked over to the bathroom to wash my face and keep myself awake . As i entered , i saw blood on the mirror & it was cracked as well . I began to walk slower inside ; i heard sobbing and saw eunhyuk kneeled on the floor . His Knuckles were bloody . I immediately rushed over to him , helped him up and then brought him outside and yelled for help . i looked at him as i called for help ," Everything will be okay ! hyung is here !" i said to him . He was sobbing ," Sorry hyung ! i never meant too ! " he said then hugged me . I didnt understand ," It's alright , okay ! every thing will be alright , hyung isnt mad at all !? " i said to him as i continued looking for help . " No .. Noo . . . NO ! !" eunhyuk said as he shook his head no . I didn't understand still . . . i finally found a nurse to help him . i stayed with him for awhile then left to go see  if ___-ah was awake yet .