First day

Can I Love You?

“Are you sure this is a wise decision?” Heechul ask as he sighs for the umpteenth of time that day.

 “Chullie ah. I understand that you love your brother so much but he really want to do this right? Or else, you will broke his heart you know..” A foreign man says as he massage his lover’s shoulder’s lovingly.

“But-but, what if someone hurt him? What if there will be some ert?” Heechul rattles but suddenly he grab the working hand and turn his head around to yell at the owner’s face “What if he got bully??? What if someone poison him??? What is someone kidnaps him??? What if someone brain-washed him???”

Hankyung who was in pain sigh in relief when Kyuhyun interrupt “I will protect him!”

Kyuhyun’s eyes is shining with determination as always when it comes to his little brother and a smirk that could defeat any of his enemy.

Heechul glares at his brother and sneers “I swear that I will cut your d*ck into pieces and I’ll donate it to the animals if you fail in protecting him.”

 But the atmosphere becomes different when an angel comes into the room, happily turning around to let his brother see him as he squeal “Hyung!! Look! I am looking good in this uniform right!"

Leeteuk who is wearing his uniform school; a white short sleeved shirt and a white pant along with a sapphire blue tie smiles happily as he walk forward his brothers.

Heechul who is amaze by his brother rush towards his brother and hug him tight. "Teukie!! You are so cute my baby angel!" He screams.

Kyuhyun is clenching his shirt, amaze as well "My angel, you look so beautiful.." 

Knowing the older brother's attitude towards the youngest one, Hangeng just smiles, as he walk forward Leeteuk and ruffles the latter's head "You have grown up don't you." It is more like a statement than a question.

“Yes I have!” Leeteuk giggles, what he doesn’t know is his brothers are actually very afraid to let him go to school

Heechul, clearing his throat, then “But Teukie, why don’t you just study with us?” He refers to the three of them.

The smile on Leeteuk’s face stay but not as wide and as cheerful as before “Okay.. I-I thought … I can go to school this year … Like everyone else..” He said as he look down and clasping his hand together tightly. “Okay then, I’ll just … change my clothes..”

He was about to walk away when Hankyung hold his wrist and get down on his knees, facing the boy.

He cupped the boy’s cheek with his hand, giving apologetic smile to him “Hey, your brothers already promise that they will let you go to school right.. Don’t change your cloth, just go and prepare for your school today. I’m sure your brother doesn’t want their baby angel cries alone, right you two.”

Hearing that, doesn’t wanting their precious crying alone, they agreed in unison “You will go to school okay.”

Leeteuk smiles widely as he kissed Hankyung’s cheek “I love you hyung!” With that, the boy run and prepares his beg.


"Take care and don't talk to strangers kay and if you feel uncomfortable and just call hyung already kay and eat your food and don't buy the food from the canteen and-" Heechul's 'advise' is cut off when he heard the school's bell ring.

"Well, time to go, goodbye hyung!" Kyuhyun said as he holds Teukie's hand and walked into the school.

"Goodbye my baby brother! Take care!" Heechul yells from his car gaining everyone attention in which he just glares at them. 

As the two brothers walk in the school, all eyes is on the smallest boy who is smilling brightly.

"This is where we part kay, you go to the hall to hear the idiot give some speech kay.Donghae is here and the two of you will go to the same class.. Take care." Kyuhyun said as he saw Donghae walks towards them.

"Hey little fella!" Donghae greets as he takes Leeteuk's hand and lead him to their destination.


Leeteuk pov

I am so happy that my brothers let me enter the school, I saw a lot of new things and everyone seems kind to me. I can't help but to smiles since this is my first time going to a school and talks with other people besides my brothers, Ngeng hyung, Donghae and my father.. 

I was home school before so I didn't know much about this kinda stuff but I'm glad Donghae is with me.

We have finish the orientation thus we were asked to proceed to our class. In the class, Dongahe sits next to me and a guy who looks a little chubby enter the class and told us to stand up. He is our homeroom teacher, Mr.Shindong.

"Hello to all of you, I'm your homeroom teacher, Mr Shindong, I'll be with you till the end of the year so I hope we will be in a good term with each other." He introduced himself to the class. Then he ask us to do the same.

I was a bit nervous when it was my turn but despite all of that, I can't help but being excited and happy "Hello! I'm Park Leeteuk! You can call me Leeteuk! Nice to meet you all! Hope we will be friends." 

Siwon pov

I was about to fall asleep until "Hello! I'm Park Leeteuk! You can call me Leeteuk! Nice to meet you all! Hope we will be friends."

I look at the voice owner and I feel my heart beats faster and I feel like melting 'He was really gorgeous' I thought to myself as I found myself staring at him till the end of the class. I even forget to show my charms during my introduction since I really interested at that boy.

During recess, I tried to talk to him but fails since there will always be Donghae and a senior approached them and enjoy their meal together.

At the end of our class, I managed to talk to him "Hey pretty.." I said.

He smiled at me.. But didn't reply me just stare and smile at me so I waved a hand to him "ummm, hello?" I asked him.

"Hello!" He replied and I can feel my heart stops beating "Siwon rite?" He ask and I just managed to nods.

"It's nice to meet you. See you tomorrow kay." He said as he walks out of the class with Donghae and the same senior earlier is waiting for them outside the class.

"Bye" I said and 'I can't wait for tomorrow!' I thought to myself.

Leeteuk pov

"Hey pretty..." A boy walk to me and he look so handsome. I actually thought he was talking to someone else but I was mistaken when he waved his hand in front of me.

We talked for a bit then I leave him since I feel like my blood is rushing to my face so I just walk with Donghae. 

It feels weird it's not unpleasant feeling but rather the opposite. What is this call since his face keeps flashing in my mind. I thought to myself 'How I wish tomorrow will come faster.'


Thanks for waiting for this story. It is weird to me lol, writing this story. I don't know why but I feel it is weird..