II

The Wolf

200 years later

 

Kris was on his way back from visiting the Yook family, an annoying panda kept following him.

"Go away!" he shouted.

"No!" Tao chuckled, running ahead of Kris. "I want to see her first!"

Kris got angry, "Hey, why would you see her first? Little dip, get back here!" he ran after Tao, grabbing him from the back of his shirt and pulling him back. "She's still mine."

"Uh, you are wrong." Tao pointed a finger at him.

As both guys entered the candy shop, a girl with long brown hair was stacking shelves with sour candies. "May I help you?" As she turned around, her golden brown eyes shined with a welcoming warmth.

Kris and Tao both stood still, just like they always did when they looked at her. Kris was always the first to step forward, "Would you like to come with me to my beloved friends grave?" he smiled his killer smile.

The girl let out a light laugh, "Sure, Kris." she took off her apron and informed her manager that she'd be out for a bit.

"Is it Seohyun's death anniversery?" the girl asked. "How is she your friend, when she died two hundred years ago?"

Kris put his hand on her head, slowly her with love, "Maybe one day you'll understand." Tao and Kris's wolves were relaxed in the human shell as the girl touched the both of them.

"It's cool that she even has my name." the girl giggled, putting her long hair into a bun, showing three distinct scratch marks that were known as her birth marks.

Kris touched her neck, his heart clenching from the memories of past Seohyun. As he looked at present Seohyun, he felt his heart unclench and relax, he smiled lovingly at her. "I guess only the most beautiful get to be named Seohyun."

Tao cringed, "That's so cheesy!" he punched Kris, not amused.

Kris only shrugged and placed his arms around the girl he had marked as his before, and marked her as his now. "Am I not right?"

Seohyun only laughed and held his hands, placing them on her cheeks. "If I we were immortal, I would love being with you two for the rest of my life." she put Kris' hands on her cheeks.

Tao looked a little sad, but he faced the fact that Seohyun only thought of him as a friend and nothing else. "Do you really want to be immortal?" he said suggestively.

Kris shot him a glare, only making Tao laugh. Seohyun seemed to have seen this stare and she laughed as well.

"I like being human." Kris lied, "It makes every moment that much more precious."

Seohyun hugged him, nodding, "I guess so." she pulled Tao in for a hug as well.

The three of them walked off towards the grave that Past Seohyun was in, and that Present Seohyun was going to visit. Kris was happy that he hadn't entirely lost the Seohyun he knew. He was sure he'd never lose her now.



 

Wuah! I'm finally done! YAY!

Please comment below or subscribe.

I'd really appreciate it~

From the exhausted author,

jongludesu