~Falling in love~

In Love~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinki was simple, smart, kind and most importantly oblivious. His obliviousness was to the extent that it could also be called as stupidness. That was the reason he never realised that there was someone in his little world who adored him more than anything else. He had always thought that he didn't mean anything for anyone, let alone anyone probably cared for him. But unknown to him someone was actually out there, constantly looking after him.... Kim Jonghyun!

Jonghyun was a year younger than him, his junior. Jonghyun was one of the popular guys of his school. Girls always fought to get his attention while boys craved to have him as friend. He was everything Jinki wasn't. Jinki have always listened how everyone of his class talked about him. He knew that Jonghyun was bubbly, happy go lucky type of person. He was very handsome and charming person. He also had an status of school's playboy. But on the other hand he knew that Jonghyun  wasn't a bad person. In fact he always noticed how kind Jonghyun was, always smiling, helping and making everyone happy with his godly voice. The only thing he didn't know was that the only person who managed to get Jonghyun's attention was he himself...

~*~*~*~

"Jjong, you are staring again!" Jonghyun rolled his eyes as he heard Key's voice.

"Yes. Why ? Does it bother you?" he asked back.

Key shook his head as he followed Jonghyun's gaze, he was staring at particular bunny again. He sighed and said,"why don't you go and just talk to him? I mean come on Jjong, it's not like he will kill you. I don't know why you are even scared of that little bunny. Just go and ask him so you could get married with him already...."

Jonghyun's eyes widened as he heard that. "Married? What the hell are you talking about? I don't love him. I just want to know him, to be his friend. I mean have you seen him? He is so sweet and pure, but he is always lonely and always sad. I just want to be his friend, to be there for him, nothing else." Jonghyun finished as he stared longingly at Jinki.

Key shook his head and said,"Fine! Whatever! Just go and talk to him, I don't like it when you are gloomy. Otherwise I will lock you and that bunny in one of our classrooms. "

Jonghyun chuckled a little and said,"Yup! Just let me have a chance. I don't even have idea if he knows who I am. And by the way don't call him bunny! He has a name you know!"

Key smirked as he said,"Oh I know! What was the name again? Oh yeah, Onew!"

Jonghyun glared as he smacked Key on his arm,"Don't you dare to call him that! Only  I could call him that. You should call him Jinki hyung! Nothing else, or I will kill you!"

Key giggled at Jonghyun's anger and got up as bell rang, dragging Jonghyun with him.

~*~*~*~

Jonghyun had always noticed the older man ever since he joined the school. He had noticed the way older was so kind to everyone. He had realised in his first week that the older was quite lonely and that he didn't have friends while Jonghyun was always crowded by people. He never found Jinki smiling till now. He had also found out that older was very clumsy, but it only made him more endearing in Jonghyun's eyes. He didn't know why, when or how but Jinki managed to stole a little place in his heart. He didn't know if it is love yet but he definately felt the urge to stay with older, to make him happy. He always did little things for older. Like he would always beat the crap out of the bullies who tried to lay their hands on Jinki, he made sure to leave chocolates in older boy's locker whenever he had a bad day, he was always there to help Jinki whenever he tripped, he was there in nurse office whenever Jinki was asleep from particularly bad fall to make sure he was resting, he always followed Jinki to his home without older noticing to make sure he was safe through the way. But still he didn't had the chance to actually talk with Jinki. He hoped it would come soon.

~*~*~*~

The first time Jinki talked to Jonghyun was when Jonghyun beat one bully in front of Jinki. Jinki being Jinki bumped into a boy and before he could apologise the boy punched him on his nose, making it bleed. Jinki was stunned and before the boy could punch him again, Jonghyun was there, beating the out of him. Jinki was standing there, looking wide eyed at two of them fighting, or rather Jonghyun beating the boy without mercy. Once Jonghyun was satisfied he threw the person on ground as he turned to find Jinki standing there, shocked and scared. He bit his lip as he saw how Jinki flinched badly when Jonghyn tried to step ahead. He gave Jinki a little smile as he assured him that he will never hurt Jinki. Jinki just stared at him for a while and after a while he mumbled,"Thanks Jonghyun!"

Jonghyun didn't know why but he felt like he was on the cloud nine when he returned home that night. He craddled his right hand which was bandaged by Jinki to his chest and smiled like a fool. He knows me! He knows my name. Lee freaking jinki knows my name! He chanted to himself as he slept with a huge smile on his face. That was how their friendship started...

 After that day, Jonghyun invited Jinki to lunch so he could introduce him with his little friend circle. Key has been ecstatic when he saw Jinki on table with Jonghyun. When he saw how Jinki was fiddling with his shirt, he felt his motherly heart melting and he literally squeezed Jinki, making Jinki and jonghyun  froze at place... Jinki with shock and Jonghyun with anger.  How could Key just hug him? Even I hadn't been able to hug Jinki like that. At first Jinki was nervous but then he got comfortable. It didn't take long for Jinki to get to know everyone better. Key was umma of the group, caring and naggy... Minho was silent but very observing, protective of his friends... Taemin was just bubbly bundle of cuteness, always cheery and smiling... And then there was Jonghyun, his first friend ever. He still had a lot to learn about Jonghyun. After that their friendship got deeper. Without even knowing they got closer and closer. Jonghyun was very happy with the way things were now. Yes, he was definitely happy...

~*~*~*~

Even though Jonghyun thought that he knew Jinki but he was wrong. Jinki wasn't what he showed from outside. He was a lot of things. He was lovely, cheery, sometimes daring, sometimes naughty... And to be honest jonghyun loved the way Jinki only ever expressed him in front of Jonghyun. They spent alot time with each other. Jonghyun slowly made Jinki to come out of his shell. He made their friendship comfortable enough that Jinki now trusted him completely. Jinki was a great singer, the fact which only Jonghyun was aware of. It had been accidental, but when he first heard Jinki singing, he thought he never heard anyone singing that beautifully in his whole life. Jinki shared his dreams with Jonghyun and in return Jonghyun told him about his. Jonghyun didn't know why but he felt more and more attracted towards the older boy. He was so innocent, so pure and amazing that jonghyun always felt proud that he was able to have Jinki as his friend. The only thing Jonghyun wanted now was to hear Jinki laughing freely, which Jinki hadn't be doing...

The first time Jonghyun found Jinki smiling was when he tripped and fell down in front of Jinki. Without even realizing Jinki laughed his off in front of Jonghyun. And even though jonghyun wanted to mop around about tripping for the first time, he couldn't when he saw Jinki laughing so freely, without any fakeness this time. He froze as he saw the way Jinki's face was void of any worries, his pearly teeth showing off, the way his eyes crinkled in lovely half moons as his giggles rumbled through his chest. Jonghyun just couldn't stop staring and he felt something different in his chest. His heart skips a beat when Jinki's giggles died in little chuckles and soon enough his face broke in the loveliest smile, taking Jonghyun's breathe away.

~*~*~*~

The first time they hugged was also the first time Jinki cried in front of him. Jinki was so tired of keeping his thoughts bottled up that he broke down that night. Jinki was crying alone in the park near his house and no one was there to hold him. He was done being strong for everyone. He was done being brave. He just wanted to cry his heart out and Jonghyun just happened to call Jinki to say good night but i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter