7

Silver

"Minho.Minho.Minho.Minho." Minho kept hearing his name being called. He knows its still too early to be up because there's no light protruding his eyelids and his internal clock knows he still has about four more hours to sleep. 

"Minho. Minho. Minho. Minho." And there was the voice again. Right next to his ears. The voice sounding so familiar-so perfect that 

. 

He opened his eyes and there was the fairy again. Minho doesn't ever think he'll get used to Taemin popping out in his room, flying. His heart still pounded like hell when he saw the boy. 

"What time is it?" Minho tried to sound casual. He didn't want to sound like a stammering idiot in front of the fairy anymore. Not since Taemin kept teasing him for it. 

"4 am." The golden boy folded his wings and stepped on the wooden floor. Still, that never stops amazing Minho. 

"Aren't you suppose to be asleep?" 

"I wanted to go to the park. With you." 

"At 4 am?" 

"Just in case if you have forgotten, I am still pretty famous. I can't just walk in daylight." 

"But I'm sleepy." 

 "But you love me don't you?"

"You-" 

 "Don't you?"

"Yes." 

 

 

 

Walking to the park at four in the morning is pretty creepy. Reasons being 

One. It was too dark and you can see the white eyes of the night animals.  

Two. No else goes to the park at four in the morning because everyone is sleeping. So its silent. So silent like its suppose to be like at this hour. 

Three. It was creepier when Minho saw the smile Taemin is wearing right now. He looks like his cheeks are going to pop out. 

 

 

"Why the park?" Minho asks. Keeping his cold hands in his jacket pocket. The cold weather didn't seem to bother Taemin though.  

 "I like flowers. Living ones. Not the dead ones people always give me." Taemin shivered at the thought of all those bouquet of flowers fans and companies and all gave him. He didn't get humans sometimes. Why would anyone like something dead?

"Oh. You don't like getting flowers." Minho remembered sending flowers to Taemin once as part of a fan club event. If he knew Taemin didn't like them, he wouldn't have wasted a hundred bucks on the bouquet. 

"I like candy better. I can eat candy. When I see dead flowers, I feel like crying." 

 

 

They walked. Well Taemin walked and Minho followed. After what it seems like to be the shortest walk ever because Minho wanted it to be longer, they reached the flower-filled park.

 Taemin ran towards the flower bed and he was smiling. Minho never saw such a smile before despite having watched thousands of videos and pictures of the boy.

And then, Taemin started to luminate. Not the freaky green glow like the ones in movies. But a colour of the faintest shade of gold was radiating off of his skin. It seemed like he would fade away if anyone touched him.

Minho didn't dare get near the boy. He was scared that he would dissappear. Taemin seemed too good to be true and Minho didn't want to take any chances. 

 

 

 

And then, suddenly an angel-like voice floated in the air. It wasn't Taemin. Minho knew Taemin's voice inside out. No-this was different.  

This sounded unreal. This sounded like the clouds were singing if they could. It was like raindrops kissing your lips.  

 

"Do you hear that Taemin?" 

"Yes." Taemin's face changed. 

"What do yo-" before Minho could continue his sentence, Taemin suddenly ran. Towards the voice. 

Minho followed behind but the boy was much much faster. His steps were too light and Minho was convinced that Taemin barely touched the grass. 

They ran and ran until the voice stopped. Until Taemin stopped. Taemin seemed to know exactly where the voice came from because he then freed his wings.

 

"Please don't hide." Taemin said as his wings started to flutter. 

"Please don't hide. I'm like you too." Taemin said again after all they could hear were the brushes of the leaves and slow breathing of one another. 

Minho wondered. Was there another fairy here too? What if Taemin screwed up and exposed himself to some human stranger? 

 

 Minho was wrong. It was not some human stranger.

 He was like Taemin too.

 A fairy.

With pink wings.  

 

 

 

"What's your name?" Taemin eagerly asked the blonde boy. They were in Minho's kitchen now because Taemin offered food. Which Minho had to make. 

"Jonghyun. " he seemed older than the two of them. And he looked like he hadn't slept for days. 

"Why are you here?" Taemin asked. 

"Why are you here?" Jonghyun asked back.  

"I ran away." Taemin simply answered.  

"I ran away too." He answered back. His pink wings fluttering. Minho figures he's feeling nervous.  

 "Why? " Taemin asked. Why would a seemingly acceptable fairy run away?

"Why did you?" He asked back. It was like he didn't want to give a piece without getting a piece.  

"No one wanted me." Taemin answered. And that breaks Minho's heart everytime he hears that. 

"I ran away because they wanted me." 

 

 

Pink fairies lived to touch. 

And be touched. 

In short-they were in no better word es. Because fairies have needs to be satisfied too apparently.  

Jonghyun had just turned 22 years old and still a pink fairy which attracted many other filthy beings. Creatures craved to touch him.

A pink fairy was rare. Most lost to lust at a young age. He was special.And so he was to be given as a gift to the Crown Prince. This was something he could not accept. He didn't want to be like some sort of object. 

It was either to give in or run away. 

He choose to run away. Running away seemed better than getting touched by someone you don't love. 

 

 

 

"I don't know where to go." Jonghyun admitted soon afters. His forehead on the table top. He did not plan this through. He just ran. Without anything in hand. 

"You can live with me." Taemin said to the boy eagerly. He loved the fact that he had found another runaway fairy like him. 

And as sad as it was for Jonghyun, Minho felt something stabbed his heart when Taemin offered Jonghyun so.  

 

Taemin had found another fairy. 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: so I found a way to make it cutesy, then serious. We'll start off with the cute drams first. Which is just a little jealousy play before we get to the serious part which really isn't that serious. and no-I don't think jonghyun will take away Taemin from Minho.