Prologue

5 things You Don't Know About Chen

"Be my girlfriend, Ga-in,"

"What did you just say? Don't fool around Jongdae."

"I'm serious this time Ga-in. I love you, and I want you. Would you be my girlfriend?"

"..."

"Would you?"

"I-I'm sorry. I can't."

"Why?"

"All this while, you're always my brother, you know, nothing more than that, oppa."

"I get it."

He turn and walk away from the park, leaving me standing alone in the almost deserted park. If he would have just stay for a while more, he would have seen those tears running down my cheeks. I've never seen him ever since that day. He didn't go to school neither. His house is also lacking of his voice. When I ask his parents, they say he's out, or they just get straightforward and tell me he doesn't want to speak to me. Stuffs at school isn't right too. I'm avoided by everyone. I couldn't understand it. Why can't they just understand that I'm actually tring to protect him from more harm?? Don't they know...??....They don't.

Mum's always quarreling with dad at home. She complains a lot nowadays 'cause dad's spending lesser time at home than ever. I know he's just busy with work, for sometimes he comes home with loads of files late at night. Tomorrow will be the last trial in the court. Seriously, why must mum get so harsh??

I'll go to Switzerland with her I guess. And I'll start of afresh there. If they really divorce, I'll go to Swiss, and Lee Ga-in will never be herself anymore. She will be Libby.