Final

Mended

I'm done crying over him Jaehyo thought to himself, as he made his way out of his room for the first time, for anything other than food and trips to the bathroom, for a month. He did have to admit being in his room for so long was boring, but it kept him from seeing Jihos face. As much as he loved Jiho, he knew had to move on, and he was pretty Jiho had already had. His reasoning? When he would venture out for food he would see Jiho being very close with Yukwon. Yes he knew the two were close, but they seemed closer. So if Jiho had moved on it showed that he should as well. 

To say that his friends were shocked when he joined them to watch t.v. was an understatement. Sure they were glad Jaehyo was out of his cave, there was no other name for it according to Minhyuk, they just didn't know how to say it. Well that was until Jihoon nearly tackled the man in a happy fit. 

"Hyung, I am so glad to see you out of your ca-- room," Jihoon said with a smile as he hugged Jaehyo tightly as if afraid he would leave them again.

"Jihoon, please let me go. I feel like I can't breathe." Jaehyo responded with trying to get away from the youngest.

Jihoon released Jaehyo and smiled, "It's nice to see you hyung, we're all glad to see you. Though the others might not say it, but they agree." Jaehyo heard them snort or make a noise of detest but it was clear that they agreed with Jihoon.

Jaehyo had to admit he really missed just hanging out with them; he also smiled for the first time since Jiho broke up with him. Although he was haning out with all of them he was making sure to avoid Jiho. Although it was easier to do than he thought it was going to be, because Jiho was messing with his phone the whole time. 

As the night dragged on each member turned in once they got tired enough, soon it was just Jaehyo and Jiho in the room. Jiho still messing with his phone, Jaehyo turning off the t.v. and grabbing a small snack to eat before going to bed as well.

"Jaehyo hyung, I'm sorry."

Jaehyo almost didn't catch what Jiho had said, but he did. And he really didn't know what to say to be honest.

"I've hurt you, and I am sure you hate me for it," Jiho started "I would understand if you did. But I don't understand why it hurt me so much while watching you hurt. Every time I heard you cry, my chest would ache right here." He placed his hand over his heart, "And why does it still hurt? Can you explain it to me?"

It was odd seeing Jiho act like this; he really didn't know what to do. He really didn't know what to say. "Jiho, I don't know. I really don't, you're someone that I can't ever seem to figure out. One minute we're happy together and the next you're ripping my heart out." Jaehyo placed his hand over Jihos after he made his way over to the younger. "If I had to take a guess as to why you are hurting, it's because of love." Yes he knew it sounded cheesy but it was really the only guess he had. "When you broke up with me, it hurt so much becuase of my love for you. So maybe it's doing the same to you, just in a different way?"

Jiho startled Jaehyo when he grabbed his hand, and looked into the olders eyes, "It hurts so bad, it makes me want to cry hyung."

Jaehyo knew Jiho wasn't one to cry, no matter how much pain he was in. He bit his lip before pulling Jiho into a hug, this really was going against what he had been planning. Moving on with his life, meeting someone new, stuff like that. "It's okay to cry," was all he said, rubbing small circles into his back. Shortly after he felt his shirt starting to get wet.

"Jaehyo," Jiho looked up at him, still crying, "I-i love you. And I mean it this time." He clung tighter to the older. 

Jaehyo really wasn't expecting that, but it made him happy. "I know you do." He whispered, "You don't have to tell me when you're crying."

"Do you still... You know, love m-me?" Jiho stuttered once again, which really surprised Jaehyo because he could count on one hand the amount of times Jiho had stuttered in front of him. The first being the first time Jaehyo kissed him Jiho wasn't use to Jaehyo taking charge at the time, the second when he finally topped him during , and now this night was going to be added to his list. 

It felt like forever while waiting for Jaehyo to respond, and he knew Jiho was waiting for his answer. "You should already know Jiho, I've told you before that I loved you from the start and that you were my world." 

He was about to say something else, but Jiho interrupted him, "Could I sleep with you tonight?" The look Jiho was giving Jaehyo was one he could never say no to. 

 

The next morning everyone was up, minus their leader and the derp, but that didn't matter to the rest of them, all they wanted to do was eat. Taeil though being the caring person was went to go wake the two of them up. He was surprised to find them both asleep in Jaehyos bed. Jiho had his face burried into Jaehyos chest, and was clinging to him as if he was afraid he would leave. Jaehyo had his arms loosely around Jiho. 

Somethings never change. Taeil thought as he left the two alone, happy to see them both back to normal. Well for them at least.

 

 

 

A/N: Dear god, I've been trying to think of how to write this for the longest time I tell you. Though this didn't really turn out the way I wanted it to, I am really happy with how it turned out. And I had fun making Jiho emotional, I just hope it seems enough like him though.