Through The Phone

True Friendship Never Dies
They were a bestfriend for three years. They had their own dream. One loves to sing, the other one loves to do hairstyling. They had chosen their way. One went to a company and being a trainee, but the other went to army first.
 
They lost contact to each other. Though they missed each other, but can do nothing.
 
 
One day, he debuted. Debuted in a group called EXO. The other one, his bestfriend, released from army and chased his dream, being a hairstylist.
 
 
He who just debuted, or well known as Chen, went to a radio show. There was a program on that radio. A program which help you to look at a person you want to look for.
 
There was a chance. He used it. He was telling through the radio that he missed his big-nose friend. His bird’s beak nose friend. His camel brows friend. His one and only Kyung Woo.
 
 
The other one was listening to the radio. Without knowing what will fate bring him to. He heard his name was calling out from the guest’s mouth. He was in shock. But, as soon as he heard that, he contacted the radio show.
 
The radio answered the phone. All the boys, include Chen, were listening to the caller. Soon as he heard the voice, he smiled, he laughed, and he got his eyes were being teary up. That was a familiar voice. The voice that he knows for three years.
 
And at that time, they met again, though just through a phone call on a radio show, though just through their voice. They were so happy. They were crying from each place. Crying in the joy. Crying for meet again.
 
 
 
"Do you remember what you said before to me?", Kyung Woo asked over the phone.
 
"What was it? Tell me", Chen made a bright smile. The brightest smile he ever had.
 
"You said you'll be a singer", Kyung Woo said.
 
"And you said you'll be a hairstylist and style my hair", his was tearing up again.
 
"Oh yeah", the other side said.
 
"Of course i remember, you stupid!”