Unknown Feelings

The Most Unexpected Couple {HIATUS}
It has been three days since the embarassing incident between Sungjong and the 'boy' who actually happens to be a girl. Within those three days, Sungjong had been trying to avoid any contact with the girl. And when he does somehow walks by her in the hallway, he gets a major glare from her. "Is she glaring at me, again?" Sungjong asked as he shrank in his seat. Sungjong and his new friends were in the cafeteria, eating. Myungsoo glanced behind Sungjong, at the table that was five tables away, across from their table. "Oh, she's glaring alright," replied Myungsoo, a smile tugging on the corner of his mouth. Sungjong let out a groan as he covers his head with his arms. Sungyeol who sat right beside him, started snickering. "What girl wouldn't glare at you after you touched their s? And it just had to be a lezbian too!" Sungjong looked up at Sungyeol, his eyes wide. "Oh. You didn't know? I thought you knew since the guy was wearing a pink hairclip and the way he walks has this feminine feel to it," said Henry as he took a bite out of his lunch. "Gay or not. That still doesn't change the fact that he touched my chest!" Amber hissed as she slammed her water bottle on the table. Sungjong flinched at the sound of the bottle slamming against the surface of the table. "But I didn't mean to!" Sungjong exclaimed as he covers his head with his arms. "You know... If you weren't riding your skateboard, you guys would've not bump into each other and he would've not ended up cupping your nonexisting ," Amber shot a glare at Henry who was laughing at his own joke. "That's not funny, Henry" she said her fingers turning white as her grip got tighter on her water bottle. "Chill, bro. And may I recall that the guy apologized to you before running away," Henry said gesturing her to calm down before continuing his sentence, "Plus, if you saw the expression on his face, he looked like he hated himself more than you hating him." It was true. The boy did say sorry and if she hadn't been on her skateboard... She would've not gotten both of them in that situation. She glanced at the boy's table and saw that he already had gotten up from his seat and was making his way towards the exit. She sighed as his figure disappeared into the shadows of the hallway. She has to admit that she feels bad for giving the boy glares for the past few days. She starts to chew on her lower lip before she got up and left the cafeteria to look for the boy. Sungjong learned that the library was the best place to go to when he needed time alone. He enjoyed the feeling of his finger tips brushing on the sides of books on the shelf, as he searches for a book to read. Once he found a book to read, he settled himself at a table near a window. "Hey, do you mind if I sit here?" a husky voice asked. Sungjong looked up to find Amber staring down at him. To his surprise, he didn't find any anger in the girl's eyes and the girl was wearing a small awkward smile on her face. Sungjong shook his head, shyly and looked back down on his book. Amber sat down beside him, studying him. Now that she got a good look at him, his skin was very fair and pale. His eyes were a nice shade of dark brown and for some reason his cheeks were turning a darker shade of red. It was then that Amber realized that Sungjong had been staring at her the whole time she was staring at him. Amber looked away, embarassed that she was caught. "Do you need something?" Sungjong asked going back to reading his book. Amber cleared her voice before answering Sungjong's question. "I just wanted - Just wanted to apologize," she said turning to face Sungjong who stopped in the middle of turning a page. "Uhm... For bumping into you two times and for giving you glares that you don't deserve. Sorry," Amber said awkwardly. Just then, Amber's heart fluttered at the sight of the smile that started to form on Sungjong's face. "You don't need to apologize," said Sungjong, smiling, "It was also my fault for not paying attention to where I was going," he said. Amber studied Sungjong before she nodded and reached her hand out to him. "Buds?" she asked with a smile on her face. "Buds," replied Sungjong grabbing her hand. Ever since the two's little chat, Sungjong always seemed to have been dragged along anywhere Amber went. They were inseperable, like a needle and a thread: Sungjong being the thread that's dragged around while, Amber was the needle that would drag him. But Sungjong didn't mind because he was happy to have become friends with Amber. "You guys seem real close..." Henry said, his elbow on the table and his head resting on his fist. Amber was staring at Sungjong, who was faraway talking with some girls at a table. "Why? Are you jealous?" Amber said turning towards Henry who was now looking at Sungjong, as well. He shook his head and then, smiled at her. "And how about you?" asked Henry raising his eyebrows up and down, still smiling. "What about me?" she asked glaring at him. Henry snickered before replying, "Do you like him like him?" Amber jolted up from her chair, "Are you crazy? I'm a lezbian! How can a lezbian fall for a guy?" she asked in a menacing whisper. Henry forced her back down into her chair while scanning around if anyone was staring at them, in the cafeteria. Gladly, no one was staring at them and Henry sighed in relief. "Look. Amber, there's totally nothing wrong with what I asked," Amber shot another glare at him, "It's totally normal for a girl or guy to fall for the opposite ." Amber slumped in her chair, staring again at Sungjong. "But I'm not normal, Henry and Sungjong's not normal, either. We're both homouals" explained Amber sounding a bit irritated. "Yeah, and no one said that a lezbian and a gay guy couldn't date each other, Amber," Henry said patting Amber's back. "I don't know anymore!" Amber said burying her head into her arms. "I don't know how to feel about this... All I know is that he gives me a weird feeling everytime he smiles at me and I like the way he treats me," Amber whined. Henry just smiled and patted his friend's back. What is it about Sungjong that made her feel weird? What is it? Whatever it is, Amber wants it gone. She hates these new unknown feelings. She really hates it.