Final

Hawaiian Promise

 

The famous Korean boy band Super Junior was having a photoshoot in Hawaii and they just finished their meeting with the directors to discuss about the theme.

As one by one exited the room, Kyuhyun was waiting for his boyfriend, who as usual was the last to get out since he just loves to chat with people, being the king of sociability, which he can’t help it even if he wanted to.

Kyuhyun was leaning on the wall, playing with his feet while puffing his cheeks in boredom. He checked his wristwatch, whimpering since Siwon had promised him to go surfing but he was taking too long and thus they wouldn’t be able to make it because they had a schedule later that day.

 

Finally, a couple of minutes later, a wide smile etched on Kyuhyun’s face when he caught on Siwon coming out from the door.

“Hey Won-“

However, Siwon didn’t even stop walking. He gave him a quick glance before continuing his way which left Kyuhyun dumbfounded.

What the hell?!

“What was that all about?” Donghae curiously asked as he and his boyfriend joined the shocked Kyuhyun who was frozen in place, also quite surprised by the way Siwon just treated him.

“I don’t know” He absentmindedly said, blinking as he kept staring at Siwon's disappearing form until it vanished from his sight.

“What did you do this time?” Hyukjae asked with a scolding tone, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning on the wall.

“Nothing that I recall of” Kyuhyun innocently replied, finally able to turn away and puzzlingly stare at his hyungs. He arrived at Hawaii the night before and Siwon was happy to see him since he was there before him. He was his usual self and even before the meeting he was clinging to him like he always does.

“But he looks angry, you must’ve done something” Hyukjae stated, causing Kyuhyun to dejectedly drop his arms to his sides as he pouted his lips.

“I don’t think I have”

Donghae who could never handle seeing the maknae upset, immediately walked closer to him and draped an arm over his shoulder.

“Aaaw Kyu, just think. Did you hang out with anyone lately?”

“No” Kyuhyun answered after thoroughly thinking about it.

“Kyuline?”

Donghae asked again and Kyuhyun shook his head “I haven’t seen them in a while”

“Did you post something on Twitter?” It was Hyukjae’s turn to interfere, narrowing his eyes as he tried to help the maknae figure out what he did wrong. However, after saying the words, he quickly added, “Oh, right, you’re not a Twitter person”

Kyuhyun sent him a short glare before sweetly turning to look at Donghae asking for more suggestions.

“So did you band him from or something?”

Kyuhyun tilted his head to one side, eyes cutely blinking as he exclaimed “No, he always gets it when he wants”

“Okay I didn’t want to know that” Hyukjae quickly commented, earning him another glare from the maknae who now shrugged off Donghae’s arm and leaned on the wall as well, folding his arms over his chest in irritation.

“Was there a picture of you on the net recently? Siwon always nag you about that”

Kyuhyun took a couple of seconds to think about it, recalling who he had met lately and if there was a picture with him and someone.

“Well, Jay posted a picture of us on Instagram… But that can’t be it” He quickly dismissed his answer, knowing Siwon could never ignore him like that over a picture. Instead he would throw a tantrum of how Kyuhyun is his and how people aren’t allowed to touch Choi Siwon’s property.

“It’s Siwon. Anything is possible in his jealousy meter” Hyukjae noted, causing Kyuhyun to snap his head at his direction.

He knows Jay and I are close. Besides, it’s a simple picture!”

“Well, apparently to him it wasn’t”

Kyuhyun shook his head before dismissively waving his hand in front of his hyungs.

“I don’t think it’s about that. I’ll talk to him later”

 

 

Of course they wouldn’t be called the cupid Eunhae couple if they didn’t interfere in the other members’ love problems. Well, mostly Donghae but then Hyukjae would have to protect him knowing how childish he can get if left alone without supervision.

So they headed back to the hotel, walking to Siwon’s room after asking the receptionist if the man was back.

The room door was opened and as they stepped inside, they found Siwon sitting on the floor, back leaning on the bed while his head was bent down. They couldn’t tell if he was angry, sad, happy or anything.

“Hey buddy, what’s up?”

Slowly approaching him, they sat on the floor in front of him, legs crossed and hands folded on their laps as they got ready for the friend intervention.

“Nothing” Siwon nonchalantly answered, fidgeting with his fingers while avoiding looking at his friends.

“What’s with the sullen face?” Hyukjae asked, nudging on Siwon’s leg with his foot, causing the man to sigh before fishing his phone out of his pocket and showing him the picture displayed on the screen.

“Hyukkie, look at this?”

“Oh” Hyukjae elbowed his boyfriend as they both stared at the picture Kyuhyun talked about earlier. It showed Kyuhyun draping an arm over Jay's shoulder while both have smiles on their faces.

“How can he be so close to him like that?” Siwon complained, suddenly turning into the goofy jealous man they both know.

“Siwon-ah, there’s nothing wrong with that picture” Hyukjae calmly commented, only to make Siwon even more annoyed.

“There is! Look at how smiley he is!” He frustratingly shoved his phone closer to Hyukjae’s face before starting to scroll the next pictures with his index finger, which showed Kyuhyun and other idols, to prove his point.

“Look, this… and this… and this…”

Donghae frowned, snatching the phone from Siwon’s hand as he exclaimed “First of all, those are his friends, second of all, you take pictures like that all the time”

“But… this is Kyu~” Siwon’s face expression suddenly turned sad and he had to lower his head to contain his emotions.

“Yeah, so?”

“I know everyone would die to make him notice them… I just don’t like it” Siwon admitted, sulking as he let out a small grumble.

“Now you’re talking nonsense” Hyukjae said, making Siwon look at him with determined eyes as he stated “He’s Cho Kyuhyun and he’s dating me

“Exactly! He’s dating you. He’s in love with youHyukjae’s tone got a little higher since he thought Siwon was being ridiculous at that moment.

“But he can get anyone! It’s just that… I don’t want to lose him” Siwon limply laid his body on the floor before hiding his face behind his hands and leaving Hyukjae and Donghae shockingly staring at him.

“Are you hearing yourself, Siwon? Yes, he’s Cho Kyuhyun but you’re also Choi Siwon

Hyukjae confidently blurt out while Donghae was prying Siwon’s hands off of his face to make him look at them.

“You won't get it. I’m the one who gets to spend a lot of time with him. I’m the one who gets to witness all of his different sides. He’s an angel” Siwon proudly stated while sitting up again

Your angel” Hyukjae clarified, emitting the slightest smile from Siwon but it was barely a happy one. The man sighed, patting both men’ knees before standing up.

“I need to take a walk”

“Where are you going?” Donghae asked and Siwon appreciated how they were worried about him so he rewarded them with a small smile.

“I don’t know. I’ll take on that surfing lesson, I guess”

 

When the room’s door was closed, Hyukjae quickly fished out his phone and put it on his ear as the line was already on for a while now.

“Did you hear that, maknae?”

> I did. Thanks hyung <

“Now go knock some sense into your boyfriend’s pretty head”

> I will. Love you guys! <

 

...

 

Walking to the beach, Kyuhyun was nervously replaying Siwon’s words in his head. He didn’t know what he should do to make Siwon get over his insecurities once and for all, but then again, he knew for sure that those insecurities were coming from how big Siwon’s love was for him and he couldn't be any more grateful for that.

He was too lost in his thoughts that he didn’t realize he was already on the beach until his eyes caught his gorgeous boyfriend standing next to a surf board while intently listening to who he assumed the surfing teacher.

A wide smile painted on his lips at the sight of Siwon half and looking amazingly y in his swimsuit. Earlier when the man ignored him, Kyuhyun was so upset that after he left Hyukjae and Donghae, he immediately went back to the hotel and since he didn't feel like going to his room and finding a cold Siwon there, he instead headed to Shindong’s room to make him play a game together. He always liked to game when he was feeling down because it always cheers him up especially when he wins.

Half way into the first round, his phone suddenly rang and it showed Hyukjae’s name on the screen. At first he didn’t want to pick up knowing he and his boyfriend would try to coax him and he didn’t want to talk about it right then. However, he ended up picking up, intending to dismiss his hyung when he caught on his lover’s voice echoing through the speakers.

 

Taking a few steps closer, Kyuhyun took a deep breath before speaking.

“Mind if I join?”

Both men turned to see who it was although Siwon could never get that voice wrong. The man instantly hanged his head low, knowing that he had some explaining to do.

“Not at all” The teacher smilingly exclaimed before motioning for Kyuhyun to go get a rash guard and a board from a cabin a few feet away from where they were standing.

Kyuhyun slightly bowed before doing as told. He only shortly glanced at Siwon before running to get changed.

Once he was back, the surf teacher was talking to someone while Siwon was facing him as if waiting for him to get back. When the maknae walked closer to him, Siwon suddenly felt guilty again.

“Hey” Kyuhyun sweetly greeted, causing Siwon to apologetically look at him as he greeted back “Hi”

“How do I look?” Kyuhyun asked, pointing at his surfing outfit and Siwon took a step back to eye him from head to toe before answering.

“Do you really want me to answer that?”

Kyuhyun giggled, blushing a tiny bit before admitting “Nah… it’s already written all over your face”

Siwon smiled, sheepishly rubbing the back of his head as they fell silent for a few seconds just staring at each other. Siwon then reached for Kyuhyun’s hand, barely holding the pads of his fingers as he sadly spoke “I’m sorry”

Kyuhyun tightened the grip, tenderly smiling at his boyfriend “We’ll talk after this, okay?”

“Okay”

Kyuhyun then shifted his hand until it was entwined with Siwon’s before cheerfully uttered “Now let’s have some fun!”

 

 

“Wow! That was really good” Kyuhyun announced as he collapsed on the sand, water still dripping off his body as he was panting, tired after the many times he fell off his board while trying to learn.

“It was” Siwon laid next to him, both staring at the sky before the older looked to his side and admitted “I’m happy I got to share it with you”

“Me too”

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and enjoyed the sun shining on his face as they once again fell silent for a couple of minutes. When he opened them again, he turned to the side and slightly gasped at the way Siwon was gazing at him. A blush creeping on his face as he shyly bit on his lower lip, also lost in Siwon’s eyes before he finally muttered “Can we talk now?”

Siwon slowly nodded before he started talking “I was being stupidly jealous. I’m sorry”

“You were being a total idiot actually” Kyuhyun corrected, making Siwon’s eyebrows rise to his hairline in confusion.

“It’s only you and it always will be you, Wonnie. I don’t care how everyone wants me to notice them because I’m already taken and I wouldn’t want it any other way”

Kyuhyun confessed, his words only managing to increase Siwon’s confusion as the latter’s jaw hanged open, words refusing to come out.

“How did y-“ Before he could finish, he shortly smiled while shaking his head since it was no surprise “Eunhae of course”

“I’m glad I got to hear your thoughts. I’m sorry I’m making you feel that way” Kyuhyun said, his hand reaching for Siwon’s and holding it tightly between their bodies.

Siwon sat up, bringing his knees to his chest and wrapping his arms around them without freeing Kyuhyun’s hand though, and thus making Kyuhyun sit up as well as he imitated his lover’s pose.

“It’s not your fault, Kyu. It’s just… I know for sure that you love me, but what if… what if your feelings change? What if you get bored of me one day?”

Siwon turned to face Kyuhyun by the last word and the latter could see clearly the fear in his boyfriend’s eyes. He knew Siwon loved him so dearly and he loved him back just as much. He did have similar questions before, wondering what would happen if Siwon ever stopped loving him. However, the way the older always treated him, helped washing those insecurities away. Now he just had to do the same for Siwon.

“See that’s where you got it all wrong, mister. I love you yes, but there are a lot of kinds of love. There’s the love I have toward my family, the love I have toward my friends, toward my job, food, games... and on top of all of it, there’s the love I have only for you. That one doesn’t have an expiration date”

Siwon noted the sincerity in Kyuhyun’s orbs and it made him slightly tear up. His fingers slightly shifted to entwine with Kyuhyun’s as he rested his head on his knees.

“Wonnie~” Kyuhyun cooed when a lone tear escaped Siwon’s eye, reaching for it and catching it with his thumb.

“How come we’re switching roles here?” Siwon stated, embarrassed about the way things turned out. His words managed to make Kyuhyun laugh, as he nodded in agreement.

True. You’re always the cheesy and I’m the one doing the blushing”

Siwon widely smiled and watched how Kyuhyun also rested his head on his knees and was lovingly looking at him.

“… You’re so beautiful, sweetheart”

“That’s what you keep telling me” Kyuhyun said, the blush already blooming on his face.

“I’ll never have enough of saying it”

“And you’re the only one allowed to say it. I’m a man for god’s sake”

Siwon chuckled, rubbing his thumb over the back of his boyfriend’s hand as he intently stared at him.

“What are you doing with a man like me?”

Kyuhyun withdrew his hand and slapped Siwon’s shoulder as he snapped at him “Hyung! Stop underestimating yourself! You’re Choi Siwon!”

“So I keep being told”

Kyuhyun sighed, stretching his hand for Siwon to take it back and the latter obeyed, putting it under his head after pressing a soft peck on it.

“I’m serious. You think everyone wants to get noticed by me? Well, try yourself”

“I have no charms, remember?”

“Gee, let’s see. You have a gorgeous face, a fabulous body, hot twin dimples…You’re a great actor, a wonderful singer, an awesome son, brother and a friend… You’re the cheesiest man ever, a gentleman… and you’re a rich hot stuff! Hm… I wonder where that charm is”

Kyuhyun sarcastically said in one go, causing the smile on Siwon’s face to turn even broader, calling for his deep dimples to appear.

“I’m nothing compared to you”

“Yes you are! And you know what? You may have your flaws but I do too. That’s why we’re perfect for each other”

Kyuhyun argued, pouting his lips as he really wanted to make Siwon realize that they’re both meant to be together and that their love is too strong to will away.

“Because we complete one another?”

“Exactly! See? You have a brain after all” Kyuhyun brought his free hand to Siwon’s head, knocking with his knuckles on it and making the man slightly wince in pain, but even so, he couldn’t help but happily smile.

“And you’re not saying this only because of the Hawaiian power?” Siwon questioned, emitting a small chuckle from the maknae who gave him a quick peck on the shoulder before replying.

“It could be”

Siwon pouted, making Kyuhyun giggle at the sight before adding “Wonnie, no matter where we are, my feelings will never change”

“Is that a promise?”

“Promise” Kyuhyun assured, resting his free hand on his chest as some sort of a pledge.

“I love you so much” Siwon blurt out, reaching for Kyuhyun’s other hand and also locking it between his arms.

“Now let’s go back to the hotel and I’ll show you just how much I love you too” Kyuhyun cheekily replied, his face only inches away from Siwon since his arms were restrained by his lover's grip.

“Sounds great… boo-boo

“Oh? No new nickname for today?”

“I’ve been busy worrying about losing you. I didn’t check my list”

“You’re pretty much hopeless, hyung”

“Hopeless in love with you”

“And the roles are back”

Kyuhyun muttered, earning him a pinch on the nose before Siwon stood up and helped him on his feet as well.

“Come on… My Baby Bear

“There he is my lovely boyfriend!”

Siwon widely smiled before his sight fell on Kyuhyun's outfit once again.

“You look really good in that rash guard sweetie”

“Let’s go take it off then”

Kyuhyun seductively winked, causing Siwon to pull him into a tight hug.

“Wonnie… Someone might see us”

Kyuhyun whispered and Siwon reluctantly let go of him.

“Let’s go because I really wanna kiss you”

“Imagine how I feel after seeing you on a surf board fighting those lucky waves!”

Siwon laughed at Kyuhyun’s words, pulling him into a quick hug before pulling away and locking their gazes together.

“I still can’t believe you’re mine”

Kyuhyun blushed, slightly punching Siwon’s stomach while freeing himself after muttering “Same for me, hot stuff”

 

 

Kyuhyun put on his boxers and slowly walked to the other corner of the room to fetch his scattered clothes. He was in the process of putting his shirt when he jumped off his feet as two arms wrapped around his stomach and a warm body pressed against his back.

“Where do you think you’re going”

Siwon asked, planting kisses all over Kyuhyun’s neck and collarbone while his hands were roaming the skin.

“Wonnie, we should get ready for the photoshoot” Kyuhyun stated, trying to pry himself from Siwon’s grip but to no avail.

“Baby… what did I say about sneaking out of bed? hm?” Siwon huskily whispered into Kyuhyun’s ear before taking his earlobe between his teeth, emitting a loud moan from him.

“Y-Your fault for falling a-asleep… I-It’s the middle of d-daylight” Kyuhyun stuttered, titling his head to the side and giving Siwon more access to his flesh. His shirt was back on the floor as he was too lost in what Siwon’s sinful lips were doing to him.

“Baby bear… I still need you” Siwon’s hands sneaked inside Kyuhyun’s boxers, smirking when he felt the semi hard on aching for his touch.

“Then what are you waiting for… Nnngh~” Kyuhyun bent his arms backwards, pressing his hands on Siwon’s back and pulling him even closer as he felt the hardening length against his clothed rear.

“You’re mine” Siwon stated before pushing Kyuhyun forward until his body hit the wall.

Kyuhyun impatiently wrapped his arm around Siwon’s nape and pulled him in for an eager kiss as the older’s hands worked on taking off his boxers…

 

 

- end -

 

 


That's as far as I can go for now xp
I hope you enjoyed reading
^^