Bestfriends

Now I Know What Love Is.

 

 

Sun shined so bright as it could but Hyosung doesn’t even budged from bed.She was busy dreaming about her dream guy.

HYOSUNG POV

“Hyosung,I love you so much.I blushed when I heard his confession.

”I love you too” I replied back.

He wrap his muscular arm around my petite waist and close the gap between our bodies.Suddenly,the door crashed open and there stand a man Kikwang,my bestfriend.He was kind of shocked to see Hyosung condition.She was hugging the pillow and kissing it.

”Yah! What are you doing?!?!” he yelled.

As I heard the loud voice,my eyes shoot opened and fall of the bed with a loud thud.

“Oh my god,Kikwang really?” I growled while I rubbed my to ease the pain.

”What?!” He answered back.

“Going to my house and barged to my bedroom without my permission!” I shoot him a deathly glare.

He crossed his arm.”At least I'm not kissing a pillow and I got your mom permission”
“Erghh..whatever” I sit on the floor and started daydreaming.
 

Kikwang let a sigh when he see me not make a movement to take a bath.

“Yah! Get up you fatty !!We’re going to be late for school if u keep daydreaming” He yelled.

I get off the floor and said “There’s no need to yell at me.I’m up now thanks to your lousy voice.”
I rolled my eyes and left to the toilet.

From inside,I yelled “Mind,get out from my room.Don’t even think about peeping in me.
Kikwang frowned at the statement

“I’m not a y ya know?” He said and walked out from the room.

After a nice breakfast with my family ang kikwang.We walked to school together.Kikwang slung his hand around my neck as we walked into the building.As usual the girls were glaring at me.What  the hell is wrong with them? Isn’t not like it’s normal to see us like this.I mean we’re like this since first year.

As soon as I take a step into the class, all I can heard were the girls whispers.

”Did you heard about the transfer student?” “Yeah,he’s hot but he has that cold face”
“Its scares the out of me” and bla bla bla.

I took my seat and lied my head on the table.The seat next to me always empty.I guess the transfered student they are talking about is going to sit next to me? I hope he's nice.

-----------------------------
Annyeong my beautiful readers~ *^*
i hope this first chap is good enough ◔_◔

Special thanks to ResberryLips because helping me 

finish the chapter.. (〃^∇^)ノ
So,please leave a comment and tell me what do u think about this chapter
Ppyong~ 
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

OUR GUMMY COUPLE