So bad bad and a new kid?

Falling In Love; School Life

Jay entered the school looking around  finding the blandly decorated brick walls to be shamefull  and typical  for  a school.Walking down the slender halls that were halfway outside he made his way to the office to get his schedule  and as he entered he was greeted by  a friendly looking receptionist with bright eyes. And as he reached across  the desk to get his  schedule a girl with long flowing red hair walked out the principles office. She was gorgeous in her skin tight jeans and half shirt in tall wedges. Her ponytail  swinging as she walked by gum popping in as she chewed. Jay grabbed his schedule following her out quickly calling after her. 

"Yah hey girly what's your name??" She kept walking ignoring his talking, upsetting Jays confidence......and he liked it. He stopped and watched her swaying hips as she walked away. When he spotted her stopping at a locker he quickly caught up, just as she pulled out a hoodies and put it on.

"Yah did you not hear me talking to you lady??"She stopped what she was doing and looked at him. Her eyes piercing and it excited him.

"Look it's best you just leave me be." With that she closed her locker and strutted off leaving Jay smirking to himself.

Man I hate being the new kid, jay thought as he entered the outside lunch  square looking around. A kid he had met in class whom he supposed was supposed to be the popular kid called him over talking happily.

"I'm Taemin, nice to see you again. You seem cool so we'll  let you hang with us....This," he looked around to the people at the table picking each one out, " is Tao, Onew, Bom, Dara, Xiumin, Jackson, Bambam and Mark...everyone this is Jay the newest addition." Jay looked at them smiling saying hi with his cockles grin. The small girl Dara, with no meat on her mightve been attractive  to him if she didn't talk so much or of she had more meet on her. He assumed she was trying to flirt with him because  she ignored the various other conversations going on and tried to tell him all kinds of useless information he didn't need. He looked around the square for the red head from earlier when he spotted her..all alone. It surprised him that she'd  be alone. A he looked at the over talkative girl, "Aye who's she??" Dara glanced around till  she spotted who he was talking about.

"She......is bad news. Her names Minzy and she is like this loner chic who always gets into trouble." Everyone at the table got silent  and Jay glanced around at them wickedly. Taemin shook his head.

"I dated her once in grade school and made the mistake of breaking up with her...I got jumped by some of her friends. Apparently  she's in some type of gang. A real bad girl" Jay listened to him smiling and nodding but not really hearing anything,"cool." He said standing   up all the other guys shaking their heads. He walked up to her quietly sitting next to her. She glanced  at him sighing.

"So Miss Minzy...why you here all alone. You that scarey?"

"I don't know does it matter ?? I have no problem being alone.... so why don't you just scare the   off like the rest of them?"

"Oh I know that's not true you ain't  scarey to me... I'm   curious just how bad  you Lil ' miss Bad Girl can be." Jay stuck out his tongue at her...

"Hi I'm  Jay nice to meet you again." He smiled cocky at her.

"Whatever" She stood up walking off just before the bell rang, Jay sat there for a moment but as he got up to go inside he was pushed down by some guy. He looked up. He knew this guy he had seen him in clubs and owed him money and had messed around with this guy's girl. It was Chingy the club money maker play  boy.

"You punk owe me money!! Oh yeah and I owe you for my girl." The guy pushed Jay down. Jay looked at him casually, "Aye it not my fault your girl  wanted me to her so good." The guy got so mad he back handed Jay. Jay had never actually been with Chingy ' s girl, she wasn't his type but she wouldn't leave Jay alone so he let her give him head and Chingy found out. A crowd  was gathering. Jay smirked stood up slowly and reared back punching Chingy  hard knocking him out. Jay smiled cocky again when he saw in the distance Minzy in the audience. And she was smiling. He followed her as she walked off.

"Hey!" He caught up to her and she instead of ignoring him handed him a rag, he wasn't sure why and he just stared at it.

"Your lips bleeding from when he slapped you." She stated simply. 

"Does this mean your gonna give me a chance?" Jay asked exitedly.

"Ha don't think too much on it. There is a possibility we could be friends since you hit a guy on your first day. I was entertained, but I'm still sticking to the initial that it better if you just leave me be." She said before lightly smiling and walking off leaving Jay standing there smiling from ear to ear.

 

{Omo did authornim do good? I'm so sorry it's been forever I'll try to update more often now that I'm back! I apologize for the graphic language and I Love You my dear readers 😊😁😍 signed CURRUPTEDRapperJJRC a.k.a Jenni.J the fly estate Lady.}