Family Day

Home Is In Your Eyes

Few months later.

Heeyoung had been busy since early in the morning, running here and there. Everybody shouted her name. But she didn't complain for that. She had Chunji, Ricky, and Changjo around to help her. It was a big day for her family. The party will start at 11am. It was already an hour left to 11, yet Heeyoung hadn't even dressed up nor got her make up done.

"Park Heeyoung! Go get yourself done!" Her mom was panicking when she saw her daughter still running around looking shabby, forcing herself to get things done by her. "Leave it to Chunji!"

"Yes, Mom! Just a bit more! Chunji oppa hasn't done yet!" shouted Heeyoung while setting the tables.

"I'm done." Chunji told her few minutes later. "Go get dressed up."

Heeyoung nodded. "Mr. Choi!" She called Changjo to come over.

Changjo approached her. "Mwo?"

"Help me." Heeyoung dragged him along to the dressing room. "Wait here, I'm washing up my face first."

Changjo waited there without complaining. Heeyoung went back from the toilet in a flash. She locked the room then took off her clothes. Changjo was sitting awkwardly although it wasn't his first time. He moved his gaze away from his girlfriend. Heeyoung put the dress on her. It was an off white sparkling long dress, just a simple dress but nobody could deny its elegance. "Help me zipping it, please." She grinned at Changjo.

Changjo got up and stood behind her back. He had zipped it halfway but then he paused. "Something's wrong?" Heeyoung frowned. Changjo kissed her teasingly in a sudden. "Yah, Choi Changjo! Not now!" Heeyoung rolled her eyes although she's blushing hard. "Zip it!"

Changjo kissed Heeyoung's once again then zipped it fully. He backhugged her and leaned his chin on her shoulder. "Look at you." He looked into Heeyoung's reflection in the mirror. "You're the most beautiful girl to me." He kissed her neck.

Heeyoung smiled. "You're the most mischievous guy I've ever met." She turned her body and clinged her arms around Changjo's neck.

They're kissing when somebody knocked on the door.

"Heeyoung-ah! Heeyoung-ah!" Ricky's shouts could be heard outside.

"Haish! That culprit always screws our private time!" Changjo swore.

Heeyoung chuckled. "Don't be too harsh on him. We'll continue this later." She left a light peck on Changjo's lips before she went to the door.

"Have you done yet? Mom asked me to check you up." asked Ricky right away.

"I haven't had my make up yet. 15 minutes more, okay?" demanded Heeyoung.

"It's okay if you don't even put any make up on. You're beautiful already." Changjo joined them.

"Yah!! What have you guys been doing here all alone?!" Ricky yelled as he saw Changjo.

"He helped me dressing up." Heeyoung's face slightly turned red. "You disturbed our business." Changjo smirked to Ricky, purposely teasing him.

"Move aside!" Ricky barged in between the couple and took a seat inside the room. "I'm staying here, watching you two. She's my sister! I have to protect her from you!" Changjo rolled his eyes. He caught Ricky up and started quarrelling as usual. Heeyoung closed the door and started putting on her make up, not giving a damn on the boys' stupid fight. It's their daily routine.

Heeyoung finished 15 minutes later as she promised. "Get up you two." She ordered the boys. "You guys didn't think that your stupid fight just now ruined your appearances, did you?" She was annoyed by their carelessness.

The two kept quiet while Heeyoung tidied up their suits and hair. "Babo." She left kisses on their cheeks. "Come on." Heeyoung walked out the room first. Ricky and Changjo followed her while quarrelling again. They bumped onto Heeyoung who suddenly stopped on their way, groaning. They were about to ask what's wrong but Heeyoung cut them first. "Shut. Up."

******

"You may now kiss the bride."

The crowd clapped and cheered as Mr. Lee kissed Heeyoung's mom. Yes, they're just married.
It was an outdoor party at a resort with a beautiful view of the sea. The party was decorated all white by Heeyoung. Not so many people were coming to the party, they wanted to make it private in a warm atmosphere between the family members. Unfortunately Choi family couldn't make it there since they're going abroad, leaving the stubborn Changjo whom insisted to stay and come to the party. From that day Chunji, Ricky, and Heeyoung were officially becoming siblings. Well, step siblings actually. But they had thrown away the 'step' thingy.

Heeyoung hugged her brothers. "I still can't believe that you two just became my real brothers."

"Finally I can have a younger sister. Officially." Chunji kissed her forehead.

"And I got a twin?" Heeyoung glanced at Ricky.

"Heck no! I'm still older than you! You have to call me oppa from now on!" Ricky nagged.

"Ricky oppa doesn't sound good! Ricky-ya is way much better!" Heeyoung , getting a scold from the brother.

"Yah! You! Come here!" Heeyoung called Changjo who had been keeping a distance from the 'siblings' for a while to have their own moments. Changjo approached them, smiling widely.

"Oh God. It means steamed buns is gonna be my brother in law sooner or later. Haish! Why him!" Chunji pinched his nose's bridge. "Choi Changjo has never made it to be on my brother-in-law wishlist! I was glad that Ricky is a guy so that I didn't have to worry on having him as my brother in law! Can't you have another guy than him, sister?!"

"Yah hyung! We're meant to be together forever! Deal with it!" Changjo hugged Chunji, clinging like a kid. He knew he'd yell at him anytime soon.

Chunji shook his body to let Changjo go. "Get off!"

"I really have no other choice, Oppa. I'm sorry." Heeyoung laughed. "I'm in love with Choi steamed buns."

"Stop calling me that!!" Changjo nagged.

"Choi short-tempered-oversteamed buns." Ricky smirked.

Changjo shot a fiery glare at him. "They're gonna have a fight in 3..2.." Heeyoung whispered to Chunji. "..1." Chunji continued.

"Yah!!!" Changjo went off to chase Ricky who's running away from him.

"I'm getting used to it." Heeyoung smiled at Chunji.

******

Chunji, Ricky, and Heeyoung approached their parents. Changjo was following from behind. It was really touching. The whole new family hugged each other. It's been a long time for Chunji, Ricky, and Heeyoung to have a moment like that. To have a complete family. Changjo smiled, he's happy for his 'brothers' and his girlfriend. They deserve that.

"Let's take a family pic!" Noisy Ricky demanded.

"I'll tell the photographer to come here." Changjo offered.

Few minutes later, Changjo's back with the photographer. He stood beside the photographer while the family were having their photoshoot. He was unconsciously smiling along with them.

"Changjo!" Heeyoung's mom gave him signs to join them.

Changjo shook his head politely. "No, it's a family potrait. I shouldn't be there." He smiled.

"Haish you!!" Chunji stomped, approaching Changjo. He dragged him to stand beside Heeyoung. "Just smile, is it that hard? It's harder to get her back then, right?" Chunji nagged, pointing at Heeyoung. The whole family laughed as Changjo's face was flushed badly.

"Ten times more, please!" Ricky asked the photographer.

They're having their fun time as one whole family, entertaining the guests who were around them with their funny poses. They moved to have their lunch as the photoshoot ended. All the six people sat circling a round table, chatting and joking together. Changjo felt like he's a part of the family. Well, he is.

******

"Kids!" Mom called. The kids gathered around in a split second. "Here are the keys. One for Chunji and Ricky, and the other one for Heeyoung and Changjo." She passed the room keys to Chunji, the oldest.

"Wait." Ricky interrupted. "They're staying in the same room?" He pointed at the couple with his jaw dropped open.

Mom nodded. "Why? You're jealous, eh?" She poked him.

"I don't trust that culprit if we let him stay in the same room as Heeyoung. I know him well." Ricky defended. "Meanwhile I have to stay with this noisy hyung." He muttered.

Chunji smacked Ricky's head. "Sleep by the beach tonight then! Accompany those fish and crabs!" Ricky rubbed his head.

Mom laughed. "Maybe it's your time to get a girlfriend." Ricky pouted on her words.

"So...?" Heeyoung raised her eyebrows, making sure.

Mom smiled at her. "Go. It's okay." She then turned to Changjo. "Take care of her."

Changjo nodded. "Leave it all to me." His grin annoyed Ricky. He hissed, not letting his sister go.

Heeyoung glared at him and slapped his upper arm. "Chill!" Changjo kicked his leg when Chunji smacked Ricky again. It turned into a chaos. They're abusing Ricky in a sudden.

"Stop the violence, kids!" Mom scolded them all. They didn't listen and kept abusing the groaning Ricky who was trying hard to defense and revenge.

"Okay then. Keep doing it. I'm having evening snacks with Dad." Mom walked away.

They all freeze. "We're going too!" They shouted in unison and raced to chase Mom.

These kids, really.


 

A/N:

Updated! This chap is a bit boring I think, I'll update again soon before christmas I promise!

Keep commenting! I've actually finished writing all the parts but I just can't reveal them right away at once :P

And welcoming the new subs! I love you all! <3