Let It Flow

Let It Flow

Recently, she is busy with some jobs, her manager put on her some work that makes her exhausted much. Dream High shooting has been ended successfully neither Heroes. But, Jieun still had to sing Good Day in some University which is far away from her dorm. She sighs again, looking at her busy schedule for this month. Well, she had no choose, better to ended all of these than she’ll get plenty times  to sleep. She stand still beside her manager, having chit-chat with her dancer and maybe joke (even it’s not funny for her, she has to laugh anyway.)

 

“Jieun-ah, I have a question for you.”

 

“Neh, unnie. What is it?”

 

She turned around, looking her manager busy with some proposal. As she know, that might be her jobs for about two or three weeks later. “Interested to join Immortal Song?” She pouted stupidly, that’s the why she think (actually, it’s her habits). “Yoseob’ll be there ya know.” “Andwae~” she singsong right after hearing Yoseob name. “I’m not interested than. Better to following another variety show.” She answered. Her manager nods once and open again.

 

“I see, so you still mad of him? Because of the rumours spreading all around thou.”

 

Yes, of course.

 

“N-No, why I-I supposed to m-mad?”

 

She is not a good liar, her manager know. Her voice becomes a bit trembling, while her manager only nods—not giving any question or even  answers her question. Jieun doesn’t mad of him, she just disappoint. Yes, disappoint—that’s her feeling about him. He makes her disappoint much by saying that he likes Suzy. And the fact, who didn’t know that Suzy’s ideal type is him. Doojon-oppa and Junhyung-oppa always teases her, by saying that Yoseob likes her the best.

 

But now?

 

He likes Suzy. He dates her.

 

She knows everything he have done from Luna, her best friend.

 

It’s kinda like jealousy. But, she didn’t feel the same way. She likes him as friends because he was playfully and kind of her. Not for now, she has been dumped for another. Yoseob never send her any message, never support her, never congratulate her f her winning. Jieun, who is she for him?

 

Nothing.

 

“Jieun-ah, here—your phone is ringing.”

 

Her manager pass Jieun her phone in hurry. Three missed calls, than she smiled brightly. And open up her phone, looking forward the name written in her phone. Three missed calls from Doojoon-oppa. Glad, he’s the only one who support her all the way. That’s why she can stand still right now, even know the person that she likes (a bit) are gone. The phone ringing again and she answered.

 

“Yeobseyo, oppa?”

 

“Ah, Jieun. I-It’s Yoseob.”

 

She froze, and answered awkwardly. “Ah, it’s you. Why do you call me using Doojooon-oppa’s phone? Where is him?”

 

“….Actually,” He stopped and sighed. “He told me to call you, he told m-me everything Jieun.”

 

“So?”

 

“I-I’m really sorry, for everything, Jieun-ah.”

 

“And? What are you sorry for? I don’t think you did something wrong. Where’s Doojoon-oppa? I wanna talk to him.”

 

“Listen Jieun-ah, I won’t do that again, kay? I’m sorry for making you mad of me. Im not dating Suzy, maybe you heard this from Doojoon or Junhyung or maybe, Luna. B-but it’s not true, she refused me.”

 

“Pitty for you than.” She answered with no expression in her voice. Suzy refused him, wow. She had to tell Luna and Jiyeon for sure about this, both of them might be really surprised.

 

“O-okay, you don’t mad of me, right? Forgive me, Jieun-ah.”

 

“That’s okay, don’t worry about it.”

 

“So, if you don’t mind—can we become close, uh-oh, I mean like before?”

 

“Later you’ll know. I have to go on stage. Bye,”

 

“’Kay than. Thanks for listening. Fighting!”

 

She shut of her phone, and smiled a bit. Turning around facing her manager who looked at her confusedly. “I have think, I think it would be funny if I join Immortal Song, unnie.” She smiled brightly at her. Well, Yoseob really good to cheer her up. Doojoon-oppa even cannot cheer her like this. Well, maybe toda will be her best performance.

 

 

So, just let it flow.

 

 

Later he’ll know and she has to thanked Doojoon-oppa for all of this.