Hyukjae's Side

If You Come Back

Uhm... Double update, i guess...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyukjae Side

For all this time, I’ve been lovin’ you, boy

Ooo… yes I have

And ever since the day you left me here alone

I’ve been trying to find ooo… the reason why

 

“Hyung… Tell me I’m just dreaming…” I said a bit off while my hand still grip on my phone tightly.

“No, you’re not. What happen?? Who’s that?”

 

“It’s Donghae… and he broke up with me…” I whisper the last part while lowering my head.

 

Is it really happening with me?

With US… me and the one I really love?

I must be dreaming…

 

I felt Hyung stop the car on the side road.

 

“Is he really said those words?”

 

I nod.

Yes it’s clearly heard.

 

After some minutes sorting of the moment, I broke down and cry.

“I already prepare the surprise wedding… he’s always want me to marry him soon… I know I keep him waiting… but now…” I trail off as Hyung hugs me tightly.

 

I watched you go... you've taken my heart with you

oh... yes you did...

Everytime I try to reach you on the phone

baby you're never there,

baby, you're never home...

 

For the whole three months I barely eat.

 

I can’t believe it; I’ve lost my precious person in my life, and not even have a chance to see him for the last time.

 

After 5 months, I finally can get a hold to myself, even it’s hard, but I try to stand on my own shoes. I start to cheer myself up.

 

 

Lately, there’s a girl who keeps pestering me. Her name is Hyoyeon.

Thought that maybe she’s the one that can cure my heart, I decide to try it into relationship. I try so hard to love her, but I can’t get Donghae out of my thought.

 

 

Finally, after more than a year together with Hyoyeon, I decided to tell her that this relationship is not gonna work.

 

 

“Oppa… Are you sure you don’t want me? I can make you happy… Look at US… we’re fine…” Hyoyeon was trying again to get me back, but I just shook my head. Actually, there’s no love between me and Hyoyeon from the very first time.

 

We’re at parking lot, after having some dinner time.

 

“I can’t push myself further Hyoyeon… It’s tiring me out. I’m sorry” I mumble as I bow, apologize for my rudeness. She cries silently before walk out to her own car, stomp him feet annoyed

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day I was back from my café.

Oh, didn’t I tell you I built café? Yes actually it was Donghae’s and my dream. But ever since he broke up with me, I have lost my passion on it, and I felt so damn useless to let the café run to an end soon.

I need something to keep the café alive…

So if I did something wrong please tell me, I wanna understand

‘Cause I don’t want this love to ever end

And I swear…

If you come back in my life

I’ll be there ‘til the end of time

I swear

I’ll keep you right by my side

Cause baby you’re the one I want

Ooo… yes you are

 

I was thinking deeply while walk lifeless to my car when I spot Sungmin who was struggling with some stuff in his hands. My eyes shoot open and I quickly run to his side and help him, earn a loud gasp and cuss from him.

 

“Gosh Hyukjae, I thought I was being robbed…” he snaps at me, but I just grin at him.

I can’t believe that I will meet someone who is closer to Hae. Sungmin is Hae’s best friend.

Maybe, just maybe, God is kind enough to let me at least meet my Hae once again. Even it’s bad or good, I will face it. Even he will scold me for being so ignorance or whatever he will do to me, if we are allowed to meet again, I will understand it.

I will take it, and if God is more than that kind, I will get him back again.

 

“Hyuk!!” I snap out my thought once I heard someone call my name. Oh, right… Sungmin is here…

 

“Put your stuff inside and have a coffee with me, Min…” I set his stuff on the back seat as he nod agree to my invitation.

 

We then headed to my café named “choco-Bada Café” and sit at the corner after order drinks for us.

 

“So… Min… How are you?” I start the conversation awkwardly as he stare at me dumbfound.

 

“Seriously Hyukjae… *he smacks my arms* just jump to the point you wanna ask me…” he roll his eyes on me as I just smile sheepishly.

 

“Donghae… is he… uhm… married already?” I scratch my nape groggily as Sungmin stare at me, just like he was seeing ghost.

 

What?

It’s been years and most of my friends were married already. It’s normal to ask such a question, right?

 

“It’s been years Hyukjae…”

“I know, but it’s still hard for me to forget him…” I lowered my head, feeling ashamed for looking like completely idiot.

 

“Wanna know? Let’s make a call…” he takes out his phone as he dialed several numbers and put it with speaker on.

 

“Why should make a call??” I whine as he just smirking, “I bet you miss his voice right?” he tease as I felt my cheeks getting warmer as each tone heard from the phone speaker.

 

Gosh, he’s shoot it right on my chest!!

 

Once the line connected, he chirps happily as my heart nearly fall to hear the voice once again.

 

“Donghae… what are you doing now?” Sungmin asks after Donghae greets him a soft “hello Min’ before.

 

“I’m still gathering some data for tomorrow meeting, why?” that beautiful voice seems so tired. I feel my heart beating so fast.

 

“Uhm… nothing… you know, uhm… Hyukjae texting me… He’s asking you, whether you’re married or not yet…” Sungmin try to make some story between me and him as I hold my breathe waiting for him to answer the question.

 

“Oh… Let’s drop this topic, Minnie…” he said thus makes me feel disappointed.

Is he really won’t know about me?

 

But then he continues in a soft tone, “If I wanna marry someone, I will tell you, you know it… And you do know I will never get over him forever right?”

And my head snap up with a shock expression on my face.

 

Sungmin stare at me and grin widely, then continue his question, “Then why you broke up with him?” a little bit paused nearly makes me die in curiosity.

 

 “… I don’t know… I just want him to hold me back, but he didn’t say words… He simply didn’t want me right?”

 

And his words left me in shock, wide eyes and mouth hanging.

 

WHAT??? HE SAID WHAT???

Is he really thought me that way back then??

NOOOO… IT’S NOT EVEN NEAR TRUE…

 

“Let’s change the topic, Minnie… its drain my strength…” I can hear he sigh heavily. But then Sungmin add quickly, “Hae… how about we meet at the usual place? Shopping?”

I clap my hands, praying silently and wait for the answer.

 

“Sounds great…”

And I squeal silently, just like I wanna have my first date with him.

 

“Alright, see you at the usual place neh…” Sungmin squeal before cut the line.

 

“He will come here… he will come here?” I talk nonsense as Sungmin chuckle while roll his eyes again at me.

“You owe me much than large, young man…”

 

I nod agree and smile widely.

 

But then again…

What should I do when I met Hae…

What if he didn’t want to see me anymore…

 

Nah… I will take the risk later…

 

We have some chat while waiting for Donghae to come.

And Sungmin told me how Donghae had 2 worst relationships and now he’s single for almost 2 years. And my heart broken into piece hearing someone out there was hurting my angel...

 

Maybe I didn’t know how to show it…

Or maybe I didn’t know what to say…

This time, I want this time

Then we can build our live

Then we can be… as one…

 

My Hae…

I hope there’s really a hope for us again…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nah... This is the second part... Hyukjae's side...

You need to wait for the last chapter neh...

Enjoy it ^_^