We were so ing perfect..

[One-shot] ing perfect!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Could you believe? After years of struggling, Jaejoong was able to perform on music shows again. How much he has wished for it.. through the years he still managed to perform live in front of his fans but public broadcastings gave you trophies and as much as stupid, useless it could appear to others.. some people, Jaejoong included, enjoyed that feeling of receiving it in front of his fans. Because it was something that both of them worked hard for. His eyes were shining. He couldn't describe how happy he was.

" Thank you over and over again! " he shouted one last time and waved to their fans before getting off-stage and let the show go on. Nicole who was running furiously and making her way through the crowd suddenly fell on her and gave out an " Ouch "

The person she bumped into drew out his hand to help her up which she accepted and bowed politely as she found herself face to face with him.

*silence*

The feeling when everything around you stops. There's just you and that person looking into each other eyes for a few seconds that seem forever. It indeed seemed forever since the last time the two saw each other. That night when she said good-bye to him leaving him in tears.

" Nic.. "

Flashback

" I passed the audition, Nic!! My dream is finally coming true " Jay's eyes sparkled. As he couldn't keep his happiness he hugged her tightly and kissed her on her cheek a couple of times until he noticed the lack of response from her.

" Hey babe, did you hear me? I'm going to Seoul next week, I'll start training right away!! Isn't it great?? " he shook her slightly from her shoulder and just then she looked up to him and forced a smile. She was happy for him. She was the one always pushing him and giving him strenght at every single audition. She was determined to help him making his dream come true but now that dream was taking him away from her. That's why it was bittersweet for her.

" Congratulations " flatly.

When she asked him what was going to happen to them he patted her head and assured her that she didn't have to worry because she was the only one for him and that he was going to comeback to make her his wife. He added that she wasn't going to feel his absence as he was going to keep on calling her, sending txts and e-mails. Everything was going to be fine.

End of Flashback

As she recalled that day, a tear rolled down her cheek. Their eyes met.. and her heart tightned. She bowed once again and passed by him without a word. She put her hand on her chest and she felt like she was going to have some kind of heart attack soon. As she reached Jaejoong's waiting room, she was panting heavily.

" Hey, are you ok ? " Jaejoong approached her and lifted her chin up. Nicole swallowed her own saliva and calmed herself " Eh, don't worry "

oOo

Nicole was cleaning the mansion as usual. She was listening to music while moving her body to the rhythm. Once in awhile she would stop and give out a sigh looking back to her past. Things that she thought she has forgotten were now crystal clear in her head again. Every single day, every single moment. She recalled how everything seemed perfect at that time and how happy she was with him. It was definitely a shock for her to see him again after such a long time. It was too sudden and unexpected.

She knew she moved on. She had a new life with another man that loved her and did everything to make her happy. She was happy. But there were still wounds that haven't been healed. As she started to think of it her chest tightened and tears rolled down her cheeks.

The door bell rang.

As soon as she opened the door she felt his arms wrapping her tiny waist and pulling her into a tight hug. She gasped in shock but let herself go and hugged him back " Oppa.. oppa.. oppa.. " she cried repeatedly.

" I missed you, I missed you, Nic "


She placed the cup of coffee in front of him then took a seat and grabbed hers. After crying hard she didn't have any tears anymore and was able to smile again. She broke the silence asking how he has been doing and other stuff like that. They reminisced about the past and all the silly things they did together laughing non-stop.

" Comeback with me " she felt his hand landing on hers. She quickly drew it back and looked down on her lap. Finally there it was. She has waited to hear those words for years. She was supposed to jump on him without even thinking about it. That's how she has always imagined it.

" I can't.. "

" Nic, we can start anew.. the two of us together again and this time nothing will come between us " that rang perfectly through her ears. He said the right words in the right way as usual. She was asking herself why she kept on shaking her head. She was telling herself to run with him and start anew as he was asking her but her legs wouldn't move.

" I can't.. " she repeated firmly. He cupped her cheeks and leaned closer finding their faces inches from each other. He asked her the reason behind her rejection while she kept on shaking her head just repeating the same words " I can't.. I can't.. I can'.. "

When her eye dropped on  his watch she realized that it was getting late and it was time for him to leave. She quickly took off his hands off

Please log in to read the full chapter