The Truth Is...

The Truth Is...

Hyun Joong opens his apartment. He was very mad today. His face shows how much he hated this day. Soon he walks very infuriated to his apartment and goes straight to the kitchen. He opens the refrigerator and took four or five beers out, then he walked to the living room. He wants to heal this pain by get drunk tonight.

Hyun Joong sit at the sofa before starts drinking some beer. Minute passed. His cell phone rang. Hyun Joong was leaning on the sofa when that thing happened. So he moves a bit to take his cell phone out from his jeans pocket and looks into it.

One name popped out on its screen. He sighed. Seems like knew this thing would happen. But strangely he didn’t try to answer that call at all. He just looks onto it and let the phone ring itself. A minute later. His phone stops ringing. Hyun Joong sighed again. He leans back on the sofa and then closed his beautiful eyes.

“ Wae irae??!!” suddenly he shouted, “ Wae irae?!! Uee-ah wae irae???!”

Hyun Joong outs of his mind right now. He was very upset by his girlfriend, Uee. Yes.. That After School’s visual, Uee. Well it’s happen after they met again for the second time on Night After Night. Hyun Joong can’t help it. He asked her number that time. He won’t be the guy who's hard-to-confess-his-feeling anymore, or lost dozen chances of getting closer to this pretty girl like he used to, on their first meeting for Anycall Cf. Well even though Uee was a newbie and very innocent back then, but Hyun Joong already got his eye on her. Because it was a miracle, since Uee has made him falling in love and feels like he met the girl of his destiny at first sight..

But anyway, that was a long long time ago story. Time has passed now. Hyun Joong has become Uee’s boyfriend for past one year. They date secretly since their agency doesn’t let them to have a lover. And the reality that they’re an idol, where they can’t date officially without get bashed by scary netizens. So everything was fine enough with this secret date, until.. They was offered to be the permanent cast for a variety show. And yes.. It’s BareFoot Friends.

Well of course their company didn’t know about this secret dating, so they just accept this golden ticket to become more famous in the industry while they didn’t know how depressed this couple is..

But thanks God, they can overcome this problem and cool off these things. They agreed to be the permanent cast together, but with one certain condition.. They have to hide their real status. They have to act like they didn’t know each other. Just like a stranger. They have to pretend like this or media will find this out. And yes, they’re doing this right now. The show goes very well with incredible ratings while the other casts didn’t know about their relationship. It was very fun to record a show together with a real lover, but.. Today.. Nah.. Not today. Because today, Uee has made Hyun Joong hate this job so much..

Hyun Joong gets up from his position. He grabs another beer and then starts drinking it with one shot while his cell phone rings once more. He looks onto it but then avoiding it again.  He’s just closed his eyes and leans back to the sofa with right hand holding a beer. He’s really mad this time.

Five minute passed. Hyun Joong is still on that position when someone unlocks the door. Someone that he knows exactly who is it, and someone who knows Hyun Joong’s apartment password since it’s their anniversary date.  Also it was someone who makes Hyun Joong’s cell phone rang continuously. Well yeah.. It’s Uee.

This beautiful honey thigh walks in to Hyun Joong’s apartment after opened that door. Uee rushed her walk to find her mad boyfriend. She knows there’s something wrong with her attitude, but she has no idea what is it. Hyun Joong left her really soon after today’s recording and keeps avoiding her calls after it. They really didn’t talk at all which is so much strange than usual, because usually they’ll meet secretly after the recording and had some secret dinner together.

So now, Uee was extremely questioned..

“ Oppa..” said Uee when she found Hyun Joong on the sofa,

“ Oppa.. Wae geurae? Don’t avoiding me like this.. I’m so depressed right now”

Uee sits closely to Hyun Joong. She looks at Hyun Joong’s face sadly while Hyun Joong still closed his eyes. He really doesn’t pay attention to his girlfriend at all.

“ Oppa.. Jaebal.. Please talk to me.. I didn’t know why you mad at me. What happened? What did I’ve done wrong to you?”

Now Uee poked Hyun Joong’s body to make him pays attention.

“ Oppa.. Jaebal.. Tell me..” once again Uee begs

Then finally.. This time. Hyun Joong opens his eyes. He needs to be a gentleman despite he’s still mad at this girlfriend. Hyun Joong sits upright on the sofa and drinks another beer to at least, calm his emotion down a bit.

“ Neol jeongmal molla?

Uee shook her head. Hyun Joong continues,

You didn’t have any idea about that, at all?”

Now Hyun Joong looks Uee in the eyes. She’s super clueless and blank toward this. She shook again,

“ Ani oppa.. Nan jeongmal mollayo.. So can you please tell me what is it?”

“ Aishh.. Neol jinjja..”

Hyun Joong stops. He grabs another beer again to make his emotion calmer before he can continue that statement, but suddenly..

“ Aigo oppa.. Don’t drink this much! You'll get drunk by it. Just please tell me what is it? Jaebal..”

Uee stops Hyun Joong from his beer. She knew her boyfriend was trying to heal his anger by alcohol and gets drunk, which she hates the most. So she was trying to stop him while it makes Hyun Joong became madder..

“ Yah Kim Uee.. Wae irae?? Why did you treat your oppa this bad? I meant.. How come you didn’t know what makes me mad today? How come you didn’t notice that? Aigo.. Or perhaps you’re too enjoying those things huh? You’re so enjoying to gave Eun Hyuk and Shi Yoon some cheer massages or supports them by saying fighting and on, while you didn’t even pay that attention on me! Your boyfriend! Even you left me alone there and I felt so strange next to my girlfriend! Oh how could you? Then when I try to cheer you on the top of that diving board by shouting like a crazy fans, but you're just.. Like that.. Rejecting me? You’re only focused with those oppas and leave me behind!! Aish.. Don’t you know how sad it feels?”

Hyun Joong ends. He straightly expressed all of his anger and sadness. The reasons why he turned so upset like this, was Uee’s careness for Eun Hyuk and Shi Yoon?

Well yes.. This is the main problem that Hyun Joong got from Uee. He felt sooo jealous to them, since Uee turns very touchy and sensitive towards those oppas rather than her own boyfriend. She didn’t even give Hyun Joong a cheer massage or even say fighting to him. She just acted like she doesn’t care. She acted like a stranger. A real stranger who’s only met Hyun Joong for the first time.

But honestly.. Uee did this with a good reason. Yes. She has a strong reason behind her action. And it was.. Their certain condition for being BFF’s permanent cast. Well they have agreed this, right? To hide their real status? To act like they didn’t know each other? Like a stranger? They have to pretend, didn’t they? So why Hyun Joong been so mad like this?

Uee can’t get it.

“ Omo oppa.. Wae geurae? We already talked and agreed about this thing, anha? We can’t be more obvious than this. You know.. I couldn’t hugs or turn so much care to you in front of the camera without being noticed by all peoples, right? It’ll be very obvious if we turn so intimate, oppa..”

Uee tries to get right her opinion. She loves Hyun Joong for honest but of course, they can’t show it off in front of camera.

However.. His boyfriend, Hyun Joong is still pissed out,

“ Geundae I’m your boyfriend, right? Despite we can’t do that intimate things, but you can still support me! And that’s not obvious at all!”

“ Ani.. It’s very obvious right now. We’re on the dangerous level since some peoples already spotted our different interactions. I meant.. They possibly know what we up to. They might find out our relationship. And this is more risky to our carrier, oppa. You know that..”

Uee turns very serious to Hyun Joong now. She really mentions what she scared for.

“ Yah.. Morago? I didn’t get it!”

But as usual.. The one who only think by his body is, Kim Hyun Joong.. He didn’t get what Uee means.

Uee sighed,

“ Omo.. Didn't I've told you that Jooyeon eonnie and Nana has told me about the fact of my antis are incredibly increased since BareFoot Friends? And as expected, mostly they’re from your fanbase, oppa.. It’s your fans who bashed me because they hate me to always standing next to you and doing things together with you. Bu..”

“ Oh well.. They’re just the immature fans. They haven’t grown up yet. So don’t mind it, because I also received that cruel comments from your immature fans” Hyun Joong cuts Uee’s statement

“ Aish.. Aniyo oppa.. I haven’t finished yet..” said Uee, “ Well I know. I also didn’t mind towards those antis because I knew they always been like that. But I actually anticipated for those who are care about us so much. They love us! They love Kim Hyun Joong and Uee! They talked about us and coupling us! Even they already made a fanclub for us! Aigo.. It’s hundred scarier than those antis, isn’t? Because they will find out what we’re exactly doing and that will be very hard for us to hide..”

Uee ends. She tells the reason why she became that careless and cold to Hyun Joong. She was so scared for those lovely fans. Some lovely fans who will be so much happy once they found this.

“ Eh?! Jeongmal yo?”

Hyun Joong gets his eyes bigger. He didn’t know about this issue before. And it has made him turn very careful by all sudden.

“ Ne. Jinjja yo. That’s why I keeps avoiding you these days..” Uee confess

Now Hyun Joong gets what’s her reason. She wasn't avoiding Hyun Joong because she likes Eun Hyuk and Shi Yoon more, but she did that because she’s very scared toward those shipper fans. Well she doesn’t want her relationship with Hyun Joong get found out by media, because it'll quickly ruin her carrier and make them ended this lovely relationship in a second which Uee hates that the most. She loves Hyun Joong and she doesn’t want this to come to an end.

“ But you can at least say fighting to me, right? I think it’s not an obvious thing for some artists who cast a variety show together for a time..”

Hyun Joong asks before back with his leaned position on sofa again. He’s still jealous and tired of arguing with her, so he just closed his eyes once more.

Meanwhile. Uee sighed. She knew Hyun Joong is still upset by his jealously towards her. She looks at Hyun Joong with sweet face, then places her slim hands around Hyun Joong’s muscular body and hugs it tight before leaned onto his firm chest. Uee smiled.

Hyun Joong suddenly opens his eyes. Even though he’s a bit shocked by this, but he didn’t let Uee off from his chest because actually he's enjoying it too.

“ Mianhae oppa.. Jalmotaesseo. I must say fighting to you too because you already said those cheers on me.. I knew I was wrong oppa.. Won’t you forgive me?”

Hyun Joong sighed. He makes Uee's head turns up and down. Actually this is not what Hyun Joong wants to hear about since he only felt jealous on her. Because the only thing he wanted to hear is, how much this girl loved him..

Hyun Joong hugs Uee’s slim body back. He starts rubbing her hair while saying a word,

“ I’m jealous, okay.. I’m so much jealous to how care you are towards Eun Hyuk and Shi Yoon. And that thing has made me upset tonight..”

Uee smiled again. She’s still on her position, “ Ne.. Arayo. That’s why I felt sorry for you..”

But then the next seconds she gets up from her position and face Hyun Joong’s eyes. She talks so seriously,

“ Geundae, igo jangnan anhayo oppa.. We have to hide this more carefully! I meant.. We’re so obvious lately and this is why peoples are so noticed about us. So start from tonight, we must act like a not-too-close-friend in front of camera, okay? Because I’m not going anywhere. Don’t worry.. I’ll always be next to you, and I love you so much. We still can have our intimate moment secretly like this. Right?”

Hyun Joong turns to smiled right now. He was very happy to hear those words. This is what he wanted to hear from the start. He wanted to know how much she loves him. He wanted to know how much his existence is really meant for her. Because..

He loves her too. Hyun Joong loves Uee so much. It feels like he met his love destiny from the start he met Uee. Then this is why Hyun Joong wanted to know her feeling so bad. He didn’t want to lose her even an inch.

Hyun Joong nods and smiled so handsomely, “ Ne. Arasseo..”

Uee smiled back. She moves closer to Hyun Joong’s face while Hyun Joong starts to say something again and hugs her body real tight,

“ Just like this right? So secretly?”

“ Aigo.. Ahpa  yo oppa.. This is very tight!” Uee giggles

Hyun Joong knows Uee doesn’t mention the real meaning of her word, since she just tightens her hugs on Hyun Joong's back. They're both hugging each other so sweet and started to do something more after Hyun Joong say this word..

“ Nado saranghae Uee-ah.. Nomu..” he smiled and moves his face closer to Uee’s.

Now they’re staring at each other in super close distance. And it almost 2cm close enough before they ended this night with adoring each other. Hyun Joong starts to kiss Uee tenderly, while Uee closed her eyes and enjoys everything that his boyfriend done to her. It was very sweet, nice and soft kiss they ever had. Hyun Joong knows how to treat her girlfriend very special, because now Uee has fallen for him deep and deeper. They need each other and they really love each other so much. But the most important thing is.. They are so real!

Soon.. They do what mostly couples do at night.. <3 <3

 

THE END

 

 

Yeay guys..

This story was based on BareFoot Friends ep 13. Where you know, this is mostly what I’ve seen on that episode. Uee acted very suspicious to KHJ! Like the way she always avoids him, while she never avoids Hyuk Jae or Shi Yoon!? And even she cried for Shi Yoon! Doh. >.<

But anyway.. These things honestly made me super curious to them. Uee acts way different to KHJ or the moment where KHJ always supports Uee and been so touchy to her? Super obvious! Or perhaps.. Am I the only one who sees this? Err.. (-_-”)

Well.. It’s up to you guys (if you want to get biased like me or not) but please please please.. If you like this story.. Please drop a comment on comment box or subscribe it, because it’ll make me mo~re than happy. Then..

THANK YOU^^