Episode 17

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Black Room

Question: How do you think your married life is going?

“I think we’ve gotten a lot closer since the day we started. I remember we were so awkward at first, but now we can comfortably talk to each other and even joke around. Sohee loves jokes about bodily functions like burps and farts, so every now and then, I throw a joke like that and she just laughs.” Jiyong said.

-

BIGBANG’s Dorm

The couple, along with Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang, just finished their brunch and now they are all in the living room, trying to figure out what they all wanna do.

Sohee whispered something in Jiyong’s ear and the two laughed. The guys turned to the couple.

“What’s so funny?” Taeyang asked.

“Nothing.” The two innocently smiled.

“How about we all play a game or something?” Daesung suggested. “We can play the Game of Life!”

They all shrugged. “Yeah, sure.” Daesung got up and ran to get the game board. They cleared the coffee table and set up the stuff.

“Sister-in-law, you can have first pick on which car you want.” Seungri smiled sweetly at her. Jiyong smacked his head. “Hyung! That hurt!” He rubbed his head and whined.

“Don’t smile at my wife with that player smile!” Jiyong said. Sohee just laughed. They all got their stuff and started the game.

“Yay! I’m getting married.” Sohee cheered.

“How is that gonna work? You’re already married. To ME!” Jiyong said. “I’m not letting you marry anyone else!”

“Oppa, it’s just a game!”

“Jiyong stop being such a baby. It’s just a game. I swear, ever since you’ve gotten married, you’ve gotten a lot cheesier.” Taeyang snickered. The others just laughed.

“Hyung! Don’t sue me! Everyone else has more money than me! I’m already the one losing and yet you’re picking on me still.” Seungri whined.

“That’s what you get for smiling at my wife like a player.” Jiyong smiled. Seungri pouted.

“Dang Sohee sis-in-law! Another set of twins!” Taeyang said. “You and Ji are gonna have a house full of children!” The couple blushed.

-

The game e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter