The Sudden Date Part 3 (Mine)

Monster Mansion

 

Mwahaha. I am back with an update and it’s longgg. It’s so hot here in Auz, it’s like 35 and i’m just chilling in my room with two computers on. Smart right? Anyway my fellow TAESTAL shippers I promise you that, although there isn’t much taestal showing in this fanfic, after this chapter, taestal will reappear. MWAH. Enjoyy

 

 


 

Krystal let out a sigh as her call failed to connect to Taemin’s mobile. She knew that he must’ve seen it, after all he was never seen with without his phone, but he didn’t pick up. That was the part that was worrying her the most. Her head filled up with all sorts of scenarios that could’ve occurred when he was on the date with Minzy. He could’ve been being forced to eat something that she cooked; leading to his death. Or he could’ve been mesmerised by her and be in a love hotel or even worse, somewhere out of sight in the woods. Either way, it would be bad news for Krystal and to make sure that the second thought doesn’t happen she needed to formulate a plan. A plan so devious it would shock even her great succubus ancestors. But what could she do?

Refusing to give in, she decided that the best way to get Minzy’s hands of Taemin was to go there and steal him off of her. He did, after all, belong to Krystal and not some thieving fox-woman! As a fox-woman, Minzy was easily able to dig up all kinds of information; even more so as her kind, too, hailed from the underworld. Krystal’s kind and Minzy’s kind never did get along because, if you think about it, they are very similar. Seducing men is their main trait and you’d think they would get along due to the similarity but that in fact is what causes them to loathe each other. The succubuses seduce men to live and to try and find their soul mate. The fox-women on the other hand seduce men for the pure fun of breaking their heart afterwards. Only rarely will you see a fox-woman trying to find love. Very rarely. And after knowing Minzy for years, Krystal knew that she of all people weren’t the type who genuinely wants love. She needed to try and save Taemin; even if he would hate her for it. He meant so much to her even if she wouldn’t admit it to him, after all he was her……… (a/n: hehe. I ain’t telling you guys anything yet!)

Determined to rescue her partner, she went to where they were.

It took her about an hour and a half to get to the amusement park because the bus had crashed, leaving her to walk all the way there. By the time she finally reached the place it was almost nightfall and whether or not they were still there was an absolute mystery to her. No matter, she bought her ticket and went off in search of Taemin.

 

--

 

“Hey Minzy.” Taemin called gently.

“Yeah?” she replied looking at him with her head slightly tilted.

“How about we end the day with that ride?” He said as he pointed towards the big Ferris wheel that had so many beautiful lights on it.

“Un. Sounds good to me.” She smiled as she grabbed hold of his arm tightly, not wanting to let go. Pleased with her action, Taemin just smiled and kissed her forehead gently. Both happy, they continued to the Ferris wheel. They were just expecting a simple Ferris wheel ride but what they got instead was a visit from Krystal.

“S-Soojung. What are you doing here?” Taemin asked her. As she looked at where Minzy was holding, Taemin quickly shook her off.

“I’m here to see you.” She said calmly to him.

“He’s on a date with me right now so I’d appreciate it if you’d leave us. After all, we’ve went beyond just kissing now and he said it himself, that ‘I’m more important’ than you to him.” Minzy said with a threatening tone in her voice. But even after that, Krystal wasn’t willing to back out.

“He is mine. Every atom in his being belongs to me, now get your filthy claws off of him you thieving fox. Or else…” She returned, showing Minzy that it would take more than just that to make her back off. During all this commotion Taemin just remained still and silent knowing that if he were to say something he would be ignored or worse, attacked. But the thought that Minzy was a fox-woman sounded strange to him. After all, he did think for the longest time that she was a succubus just like Soojung.

“Or else what? Are you going to fight me? Please, I know that you’d never want to break those manicured nails of yours or get your brand name clothes dirty. Especially over some guy you don’t even love!” Minzy retorted. That was the last straw. Krystal was infuriated beyond compare. You’d think she was the devil himself if you didn’t know better.

“I just planning on bargaining but, you know what, I no longer have the patience. I’m going to give you a good beating, right here right now. And by the way, don’t you dare try and figure out my feelings because you have no idea what they are, you b**ch.” She yelled to Minzy. “Taemin, go and sit over on that bench right there and wait patiently ok.” She asked but it seemed more like a fearsome order than anything else.

“YEOP. I mean, YES!” He bit his tongue and ran towards the bench and sat down stiff like a rock.

“Now that he’s out of the way I can beat you to a bloody pulp without having to hold back.” Krystal accelerated towards towards Minzy on the stone brick ground. She jumped forwards at Minzy and brought her right arm fully back in preparation to scratch out a fair chunk of her flesh on that precious face of hers. Amazed at Krystal’s speed, her eyes couldn’t follow Krystal until she was right in front of her. Luckily for her, she managed to sway sideways as Krystal slammed her arm down causing her to avoid getting a critical hit on her face; instead though she got a deep scratch on her upper arm causing her to wince in pain. Realising how serious Krystal was fighting, she felt that she also had to bring her A-game like they would as kids growing up.

Minzy revealed a small dagger that she had concealed at her waist and pointed it towards Krystal.

“This time, you will be the one to feel pain.” Minzy said as she launched to attack Krystal.

Unbelievable, Taemin thought. Two beautiful girls were fighting over him, a plain guy who played games. He had never before experienced this in his life. The closest he got to people fighting over him were in games.

But he realised that it wasn’t the time and place to be mesmerised. He needed to stop these two at whatever the cost because if it were to continue, people will eventually see this and god knows what could happen after that. He needed to protect them. Both of them. And to Taemin, the only way he could do this was to surrender himself to Krystal and ask Minzy to back off for now.

He did just that but it didn’t exactly go the way he had planned. Minzy was now furious. He had never witnessed this side of her before. He was almost scared of the girl he fell in love with.

“haha.” Minzy began to laugh. “HAHAHHAHAHA! How amusing. I knew you were the right guy to choose. You definitely can crack me up. What’s up with that. ‘Leave Soojung alone and leave for today if you raelly love me’. Bwahahhaha. Geez. That’s some joke. You’ve got quite the nice guy on your hands, Krystal. I feel like causing you some more pain by taking him away. And Taemin, let me tell you now, I’ve had no romantic feelings for you to begin with. I’ve just been toying with your puny human heart.” Taemin was shocked and heart broken by her confession. It felt so real to him. And to suddenly be told that it was all a lie. It hurt. He felt as if he was the most injured one out of all the people here.

“Ok. Enough’s enough.” A female voice said from the sky. They all looked up to find a sorcerer floating above their heads heading their way. It was Victoria. “Minzy, you’ve caused quite the disruption here. And Krystal, you missy, are no better. Remember that I can send you both back to your home in the underworld if I wanted to at any place and time. So behave yourselves.” Victoria scolded and then looked over to Taemin. “Relax Taemin; I won’t turn you into a toad or anything. But it’s good to see that you are safe. Now if you’ll excuse me; I need to deal with these two troublemakers.”

“Um. Victoria-noona, please wait.” He said.

“Hm? What is it?” she asked wondering what he was going to say.

“Could you please leave Soojung here? I want to talk to her for a bit. I promise we’ll be home late, both of us.” He pleaded.

“Hmm,” she pondered, “fine then. But you better be back before midnight or else….”

“Understood noona. Thank you.” He said delighted as he bowed 90 degrees to her.

And like that, Victoria left with Minzy.

 

--

 

There was an air of silence as the two sat on the wooden bench. Neither knew what to say or how to make things better. Like a sign that the mysterious heavenly beginning called an angel was watching over them, Krystal shivered in the cold of the night. Noticing this, Taemin immediately took off his jacket and put it over her. He knew that she was surprised at his action as it showed on her face.

“I’m sorry.” Taemin managed to say. But Krystal wasn’t able to comprehend his words.

“Pabo. Why are you apologising? I’m the one who should be doing that.” She said as she pulled the jacket he lent her over her chest.

“I’m the one who wasn’t able to see clearly. I hurt you didn’t I? And for that I’m deeply sorry.” He said facing her. Krystal forced out a slight smile and shook her head.

“It was me who forced you into this relationship with me. And also me who intruded on your date with Minzy. Maybe if I hadn’t have come, the hole in your heart wouldn’t be there.” She said refusing to look him in the eyes.

“Then… since you were the one responsible for me being dumped by her… fill the hole in my heart.” Krystal looked up to face him and look right into his eyes making sure that he wasn’t joking. “I’m serious, Soojung.” He said gently. Taemin moved his left hand from his lap and reached out for her right hand and placed it on his heart. His hand is so warm and his heart is beating so fast, Krystal thought. “Please.” He begged.

“If you put it that way, then I guess I have no choice do I? I’ll fix this hole and make sure that after it’s fixed that the door is closed.” She said to him.

“I’m glad.” He reached out his other hand and cupped her soft face. “Soojung…”

“Taemin…”

Krystal closed her eyes and let Taemin lead the way this time. Taemin tilted his head as he moved it towards hers and closed his eyes. The warmth of each other’s lips made them feel as if they could melt. The both wanted to savour this feeling but had to pull away to catch some air. Their heads still close to each other, they looked deeply into each other’s glazed eyes. The only sound made was the sound of their panting to catch a breath. But that too soon ended when Taemin pulled her in for another kiss, this time, more passionate. He wrapped his arms around her skinny waist and she around his neck as if it was natural. Neither wanted the sweet feeling of each other’s lips to end but a security guard came up to them and told them that they were going to close. He was also kind enough to point out a nearby love hotel. But they both knew that they wouldn’t need to go there. Not yet at least, because they had a curfew and no buses were available at this time of day. The only way they could get home was to walk for two or so hours. But since they had each other’s company and the warmth of their hands, it didn’t seem as bad as it sounded.

 

 


 

Finally finished this long chapter. After like three hours of writing. Phew. Rewarding myself with the aircon. Hope you guys enjoyed the taestal moments I deprived you of for a few chapters. Please comment below.