Chapter One

Hurricane

Please do ignore the grammar, English is not my native.. ^^

 

*****

 

"I like you..."

Hyeso blinked when she heard those words that slip from the boy's lips. She bit her lower lips, she really hate to hurt someone's heart but it has to.

"Uhm.. Thank you?" Hyeso unsure answered, it's the time for the boy to blink.

"Well, uhm-I wonder if-if you..want to have a-a date with me?" The boys asked, Hyeso gasped and cupped with her palm.

"I-I'm sorry, but uhm.." Hyeso fidgeting uncomfortable, the boy smiled sadly.

"It's okay, I know it's too sudden, and you don't even know me, but woul-would you think about it first?" He said. Hyeso smiled and nodded.

"I will, thank you very much" Hyeso bowed. The boy bowed back.

"No, it's me who thank you because you want to hear everything I need to say" The boy blushed and Hyeso chuckled slightly. "My name is Daehyun"

"Ah, Daehyun'shi, I'm Hyeso"

"I know..." Daehyun smiled and started walk leaving Hyeso behind.

Hyeso just saw him until he disappeared. She exhaled and turned around to walk leaving the school...

But suddenly she bumped into someone, Hyeso almost fell but the one who bumped with her took her wrist so she won't fall. Hyeso looked up and meet a pair of dark eyes, she widened her eyes. She never met very dark eyes like that, she thought her brother has the very dark eyes in this world but she thought she was wrong when she saw those eyes.

"I-I'm sorry..." Hyeso whispered, the one who bumped with her was a scary boy, Hyeso thought, because he kept his pierce eyes bore into hers.

"Hyeso'ya~"

Someone called her, Hyeso turned around after the boy let go of her arms. It was her older brother, Lee Sunggyu.

"What are doing there? Let's go home" Sunggyu said as he pierces his eyes to the boy that held her sister before. Hyeso turned her head to say thank you but the boy was already walk away from her.

"Hyeso'ya..." Sunggyu called one more time.

"Ne~" Hyeso ran to where Sunggyu was and let Sunggyu's arm rounded on her shoulder, Hyeso turned her head back and met the cold stare that belong to the boy before, he snaped his head first and continued to walk. Hyeso turned her head and continued walk with Sunggyu beside her.

 



***

 

 

Sungyeol looked down when he heard someone talking below him, he currently sitting in one of the tree in his campus’ garden. He observed the girl with a slight dirty blond hair and a handsome guy, he raised his eyebrow when he saw it was Daehyun who talked, Daehyun is one of the heir of Jung Corporation, the son of the owner of the biggest company in Korea, Jung Yunho. Sungyeol heard that he was confessed to a girl, he recognize the girl, she was the one who everyone said ‘Special Girl’ because she get in the campus not because her rich or her family, but because the scholarship and some rumors said she was close with the top fund donor in the campus, he didn’t know it was right though.

 

He sighed, his calm afternoon now will ruin, because he heard she rejected the boy in front of him and she must be stupid, Sungyeol thought, because hey… it was Jung Daehyun, the most wanted bachelor in Korea, every girl will get on their knees in front of him if he wanted but this girl, Lee Hyeso, Sungyeol remember, turned him down, and he was okay with it, the hell? He thought Daehyun will start yelling her, talking bad to her, but he’s not, and Hyeso was painfully calm, she’s not trembling when she said no, it’s interesting, Sungyeol thought, the calm afternoon wasn’t that boring after all.

 

Sungyeol closed the book and ready to jumped down, when he saw Daehyun bowed and walked leave Hyeso still in her place, he landed on his foot and pat his jeans casually to clean the dust when someone abruptly bumped into his chest, he automatically held the wrist of the person and widened his eyes when he saw it was Hyeso who he held. Hyeso looked up and he heard a hush ‘sorry’ but didn’t catch what she talking about.

 

“Hyeso’ya…” Someone called her and it made Sungyeol let go of her wrist by instinct and she turned her head to the caller but immediately turned her head back to him as if she was afraid he was gone.

 

Sungyeol felt a shiver run into his spine when he gazed the boy who called her, it was Lee Sunggyu, he is Hyeso’s brother. Sungyeol finally moved step a back and turned around to walked away, didn’t catch when Hyeso was turned her head back to say thank you.

 

“Ne..” He heard Hyeso voice a bit louder, Sungyeol turned around and their eyes met, he almost thought he saw a smile appeared on Hyeso’s face but shrugged it off, he turned around and walked away again.

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Hyeso Noona~” A 5 years old kid run when Hyeso and Sunggyu walked in to the room, Hyeso grinned and squatted to catch the little boy that ran to her embrace.

 

“Aigoo, Jungkuk’ah, did you being a good boy today?” Hyeso asked as she kissed his chubby cheek, Jungkuk giggled cutely and nod.

 

“Of course, Haeri Noona gave us a story and teach us a new song today and I didn’t fight” Jungkuk said, Hyeso chuckled and Sunggyu joined her, he took Jungkuk from Hyeso and kissed his other cheek.

 

“My baby brother is the best, right?” Sunggyu compliment him, Jungkuk smiled widely and widened his eyes when Sunggyu gave him a lollipop “He deserved a treat from Hyoung”

 

“Lollipop~” Jungkuk scream joyfully and snatch the candy from Sunggyu and hugged his neck. “Thank you, Gyu Hyoung, you are the best”. Hyeso and Sunggyu laughed.

 

Hyeso walked to where a girl sat down, she squatted and smile when the girl beamed to her. “How are you feeling, Ri Onie?” Hyeso asked. Haeri smiled and nodded.

 

“I’m good, you don’t have to worry” Haeri squeezed Hyeso’s hand and suddenly she coughed painfully, Hyeso paled and pat her back as if to shoo away the pain.

 

“You are tired, Onie, you need to rest” Hyeso said “Come, I walk you to your room” Hyeso stood up and helped Haeri to pushed her wheelchair. Haeri smiled sadly to her.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m such a burden”

 

“You are not, and stop talking like that, you know I hate to hear that words” Hyeso frowned, Haeri shook her head.

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

“I will call Dr. Nam later, it’s been a week since your last check up” Hyeso said, didn’t catch when Haeri’s face flused as she mention the doctor’s name. “And probably I’ll call Sungjong to accompany you in here later also, me and the others has a work to do” Hyeso squuzed Haeri’s shoulder.

 

“I’m okay, Hyeso’ya, stop worrying about me” Haeri murmured softly. Hyeso chuckled.

 

“It’s because you’re my Onie, that’s what family do, worried each other” Hyeso said. Haeri turned her head and beam to her.

 

As Hyeso helped Haeri moved from her wheelchair to her bed and tucked her safely, she turned off the light and her eyes met Sunggyu who held a sleeping Jungkuk closed to his chest. Sunggyu pointed one of the room with his chin and Hyeso nodded, she walked through the room as she took her phone from her wallet.

 

“Ah, yes, Dr. Nam, this is Hyeso..., yes, I’m alright of course, it’s nice to talk to you too..” Hyeso said as she opened the door and met two guys inside. They both looked up from whatever they do and nodded to Hyeso. Hyeso smiled while still talking into the phone.

“Yes, I wonder if you could come tomorrow to check up Ri Onie… No, No, of course she’s fine, I just want to make sure she was alright, Yes, no problem, It’s very kind of you Dr. Nam” Hyeso smiled and chuckled lightly “Thank you very much, I’ll see you tomorrow then..” Hyeso bid a good bye and hung up the phone.

 

“What we got?” Sunggyu asked as he opened the room and closed it gently, Hyeso walked behind him and the two guys before walked from their desk to the rounded desk in the middle of the room.

 

“Our target is Park Corp, after we looked over the evidence over two weeks, we are sure they have something” The one who got a scary face said. The other one nodded.

 

“They were clean, no news or evidence that indicate they corrupted or play dirty money, but what we have after we check deeper from the above, we knew that the head of Park Corp love an antique things” The one who handsome said. Hyeso nodded along with Sunggyu.

 

“And the target, Dongwoo?” Sunggyu asked the scary guy.

 

“Our target is this..” Dongwoo pointed a picture in Sunggyu’s tablet

 

“It’s ‘A Loner’ painting” The other said, Dongwoo nodded.

 

“Hoya is right, it was anonymous, no one knew who’s the painter, that’s made the price high from every other painting” Dongwoo said, Sunggyu passed the tablet to Hyeso and Hyeso examined the picture, she observed and nodded.

 

“It’s a good painting”

 

“Indeed, every collector wanted this, and apparently the head of Park Corp got this from the black market auction, they hide it so no one knew where it was until now” Hoya said, Sunggyu smirked.

 

“And you already know where it was?” Sunggyu asked. Hoya smirked smugly.

 

“Of course, I’m Hoya, I knew everything” Hoya beamed. Hyeso chuckled.

 

“Okay, we will start the operation tonight, Hyeso..” Sunggyu turned around, Hyeso nodded “Prepare everything” Sunggyu ordered.

 

“Alright, but can we step by in the market later?” Hyeso asked. The others raised their eyebrows. “My lollipop run of stock” She grinned. Sunggyu chuckled and shook his head.

 

“Do whatever you want, Princess” Dongwoo said, smirking “We right behind you...” He added and raised his arm. Hyeso smirked and highed five with him in the air.

 

 

***

 

Thank you for reading this, and please do comment too..

Subscribe too ^^

And I take Jungkuk from BTS, he's so cute and I really want to squish him :p

 

Please support my other stories

Thank you for haeri0610 Onie for the poster, I love it so much

Thank you once again

Mhee0901 out...