Confused

My Love, My Kiss, My Heart

Siwon walks weakly towards his bedroom. He opens the door and closes it slowly. He then takes a sit on his bed and watches the beautiful scenery of sunset. He also sees a flock of birds flying freely in the sky. But, it can't calm himself! His mind is now splitting into two, between love and career. If he cares his career more, he then will lose (your name) and vice versa. He suddenly remembers about his conversation with his boss this morning.

 

Flashback.....

"I can't do it, I really can't do it!" objected Siwon. Shindong was shocked when he heard about that. "What's wrong with you, huh? You never object me although once, but why it is different when it comes to (your name)?" asked Shindong with his annoying face. Siwon felt that he's gonna punch Shindong's face but he controlled himself. "I don't know. But, please? I can't kill her. I've a weird feeling towards her. I'm begging you, Shin..." Siwon almost bursting out into tears. He tried to hide his true feeling. "Hahaha, I'm sorry because I won't change my mind. Just do it as soon as possible!" said Shindong and walked out from that place. Siwon sat on a chair and closed his eyes. 'And now, what I've to do? Of course I won't kill my love. God, help me....' The quiet situation calmed himself a little bit. 'I need to forget all about this and start planning. I'm sorry, (your name). I've to kill you although whatever it is...' Siwon woke up from his chair and took out his car key. He also left the place and drove home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This chapter is short, I mean too short. I don't know how to make it longer. But never mind. I hope all of you will like it and comments are needed... :D